PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ecYD4APYY&feature=share[/youtube]

Serenity's new video. I never had any doubt that it was Michael himself at 02.
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:09:27 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I still think the 02 is not Michael.. This is my opinion and I hope no one will get angry at me. If you do you will be barking at the wrong tree.  mj_bad/  lolol/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MJonmind

Thanks PureLove, it's so helpful if the people with the skills can do these visual, audio comparisons. Any doubts I had about 02 MJ in the beginning have long vanished. What a masterpiece his 02 speech was, and how good he looked. The Dermit O' Leary said he felt ripped!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
by Sarahli » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:06 pm

"This Is It" is repeated 7 times and TS revealed to us the 7 layers embedded in this title viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9726 how intricate it is!

7 times "this is it"
7 layers in "this is it"
7 letters mirrored TISISIT and TS name embedded
by Sarahli » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:24 am

Also "This Is It" = 3 words and here repeated seven times each = 3x7(=21)=777 or 3333333 =)

Also:

This;1 is;1 it;1 = 3x1 = 3
This;2 is;2 it;2 = 3x2 = 6
This;3 is;3 it;3 = 3x3 = 9
This;4 is;4 it;4 = 3x4 = 12
This;5 is;5 it;5 = 3x5 = 15
This;6 is;6 it;6 = 3x6 = 18
This;7 is;7 it;7 = 3x7 = 21 777, last but not least
3+6+9+12+15+18+21 = 84 x 7 = 588 = 5+8+8 = 21 = 3x7 = 777
1+2+3+4+5+6+7 = 28; x 3 = 84 (normal)

84/7 = 12 = 1+2 = 3
84x7 = 588 = 5+8+8 = 12 = 1+2 = 3
84-7=77  
84 = 8+4 = 12 = 1+2 = 3

3x777 = 2331 = 33(2+1) = 333  

So This Is It/hoax = 333 what we need to reverse the satanic system 666 because 333+666= 999

I had nothing else to do.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
TS
5-3. Seven Layers Embedded in: “THIS IS IT”

Okay, so now it’s time to reveal another big “piece” in the “piece by piece” return process (see 5-5, below). The title “THIS IS IT” has several layers of hoax information embedded in it; most are already aware of layers one and two, but the other layers will now be revealed for the first time.

Before going into the specific layers, notice that the title is the same forwards and backwards—except for the letter “H”. Layers one and two are based upon the first letter of each word: “THIS IS IT”. Layers three and four are based upon the other letters in the first word: “THIS IS IT”. Layers five and six are based upon the only vowels in the title: “THIS IS IT”. And layer seven is the other letters, which are not underlined in the previous layers: “THIS IS IT”.

Layer one: TII = THIS IS IT (which has more than one meaning: it means the “end”, or “death”; it also means “this is what MJ has been planning”, etc).

Layer two: TII = Thriller II (“II” for Roman numeral “2”); the real-life Thriller!

Layer three: starting with the “H” (which is unique, because it’s the only letter not repeated), you have a three-letter word “HIS”. These same three letters were emphasized in the “HIStory: Past, Present, and Future” album in 1995 {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIStory}. Layers three through six here all show that “THIS IS IT” has been in the planning since the early 1990’s (or before).

Layer four: Since “THIS IS IT” is nearly the same forwards and backwards: we look at these same three letters backwards (SIH), and find something very interesting. If we use a very common system of putting a numerical value to each number (A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, etc), we come up with: S = 19; I = 9, and H = 8; 1998! This is the same number that is on the “Dangerous” album cover in 1991 {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangerous_(album); You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}—and also the same number that MJ signed in various autographs {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7064}. This fact should leave no doubt that 1998 is indeed a coded number which MJ intended for the TII death hoax.

Layer five: Using the same system of numerical values in layer four, we see that the only vowels in “THIS IS IT” are the letter “I” (= 9) three times—999! This is yet another strong evidence of 9-9-09 and the hoax; and it is also another very strong connection between 1998 (layer four) and 999 (layer five).

Layer six: Notice that the font used for “THIS IS IT” is rather simple {http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2009/mj_final_show/mj_final_show_stage.jpg}, so that the “I” could be either the 9th letter of the alphabet (capital “I”, not lower case “i”)—or it also looks like a simple sans-serif number “1” {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sans_serif}. Hence, the three vowels are also three numbers: 111. One hundred and eleven is the length of the TII movie; and it is also the basis for all of the MJ hoax numerology: 333, 666, 777, 999, 1221, 1776, 1998 {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=0&t=7124}. The fact that all of these numbers can be divided evenly by 111 proves, with tsunami force, that it could not possibly be just the result of random chance—it positively had to be planned! This also verifies that the Dangerous autograph formula is indeed three sixes, not “600” or “660”.

Layer seven: Other than the letter “H”, there are seven letters that read the same forwards and backwards: T I S I S I T. Three of these letters are vowels (layers five and six); and the other four letters are two very interesting consonants, mirrored forwards and backwards. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am still unsertain if the man on O2 is MJ or not...
For me it feels as if it was not.

And if it was, he loox seriously sick to me, thin, skin and bone. I know MJ always been a thin guy. But that man on O2 was not healthy thin!

Just my opinion on the matter.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Quote from: "MadneZ"
I am still unsertain if the man on O2 is MJ or not...
For me it feels as if it was not.

And if it was, he loox seriously sick to me, thin, skin and bone. I know MJ always been a thin guy. But that man on O2 was not healthy thin!

Just my opinion on the matter.

Peace

I think he was far too thin and still not sure if it was him or not.  If it was him, it looks like he's wearing a latex mask but I can't think why he would do that.  He looks totally different in TII (not looking like he's wearing a mask) but still very thin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I still think the 02 is not Michael.. This is my opinion and I hope no one will get angry at me. If you do you will be barking at the wrong tree.  mj_bad/  lolol/

Now I'm gonna jump on you and slap you so badly.  lolol/  We are all entitled to our opinions and I respect your opinion all4love. And with all due respect, I disagree with you.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's hard to say, really. I've compared Michael's smile in Japan on 0.11,0.23,0.27 min. with 02 guy on 0.13, 0.25 min. who has more wide smile, bigger mouth; looks different. It does not matter if both says the same words; impersonator could say those too, it's not hard. Voice sounds different too. The shape of the face is different, MJ in Japan has oval shape, MJ in 02 arena has square face shape & the head overall is bigger. Maybe because he lost weight.....? But then his hands looks like MJ's on 02 arena. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

robd

Still firmly believe that the 02 guy is not Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

With the greatest respect for your opinion I still believe the one at O2 was not Michael, but you know this already. beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah... and the old mayor in "Ghosts" was also not Michael....  :roll:

Sorry, but after almost 2 years, "the other guy", not Michael himself announcing "This Is It" just doesn't make sense...
at least you believe he is dead...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

It could be that it's just the same impersonator. Maybe Michael had the same person do both events?

Though, I do agree with a lot of you, I have always felt that it was Michael at the O2. He acts too much like Michael to not be Michael... Ya know? Only Michael can be Michael, I don't get this "doubles" mumbo jumbo.
Only my opinion though. If you don't think that's the real Michael... Right on.  rr/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Quote from: "allforlove"
With the greatest respect for your opinion I still believe the one at O2 was not Michael, but you know this already. beerchug

I also always thought that is not Mike in the arena... :roll:

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
It's hard to say, really. I've compared Michael's smile in Japan on 0.11,0.23,0.27 min. with 02 guy on 0.13, 0.25 min. who has more wide smile, bigger mouth; looks different. It does not matter if both says the same words; impersonator could say those too, it's not hard. Voice sounds different too. The shape of the face is different, MJ in Japan has oval shape, MJ in 02 arena has square face shape & the head overall is bigger. Maybe because he lost weight.....? But then his hands looks like MJ's on 02 arena. :?

I don't see a bigger mouth but a bigger smile and I agree with you Scorpion. Impersonators can imitate Michael BUT ANYONE can have the same bone structure like Michael. Bring me the impersonator who looks like Michael the most and show me his hands. I can tell you if that is Michael or not. Let's say that they changed everything the impersonator had with surgical operations and made him look like Michael but how could they do his fingers and hands look the SAME like Michael's? He has a very unique finger shape. His fingers are curved and long and I saw NOONE, no body double or impersonator  who has those type of hands. His hands make him recognizable the most. I do not see anything different in him other than the wig. Except his physical appearance, I also do not believe that Michael would deceive his fans by not getting on stage himself. It's been so long that he didn't make a statement like this directly to the fans, so I'm pretty sure that he was so excited to meet the fans again. He wouldn't miss a thing like this and disrespect the fans by using an impersonator.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions