Who Is This woman? Found these youtubes
June 11, 2011, 06:36:50 PM
[youtube:2qwyesdb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STiaj8wl2EM&feature=related[/youtube:2qwyesdb]
[youtube:2qwyesdb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcJoSq0j5Eo&NR=1[/youtube:2qwyesdb]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Re: Who Is This woman? Found these youtubes
June 11, 2011, 06:41:35 PM
I think this is the fan that showed up at one of his signing events and was able to get close enough to tell him that she didn't have any money to get home so he took her in rather than see her on the street. If I remember, she was eventually kicked out of Neverland for sleeping with someone on the staff - which was totally off limits for staff to do with fans.

Maybe I am thinking of the wrong person but I don't think so.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

June 11, 2011, 06:55:53 PM
here is the other thread about her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

June 11, 2011, 07:02:18 PM
this whole thing just has something off about it. can't put my finger on it but it seems like it has deiter weisner all over it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 11, 2011, 07:58:32 PM
lolol/  lolol/ So that’s why the video was made to stutter by Joe.  The song about the girl who tried to lie her way out of seeing somebody else, but everytime she lied she st-st-st-stuttered lolol/  lolol/ .  St-st-st-st-stupid bitch lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

suspicious mind

June 11, 2011, 08:08:32 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
lolol/  lolol/ So that’s why the video was made to stutter by Joe.  The song about the girl who tried to lie her way out of seeing somebody else, but everytime she lied she st-st-st-stuttered lolol/  lolol/ .  St-st-st-st-stupid bitch lolol/

huh   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 11, 2011, 08:23:57 PM
If she was stupid enough to be doing somebody else behind MJ’s back and got caught and got kicked out of neverland, well… nuff said. See the viewtopic thread above.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

suspicious mind

June 11, 2011, 08:45:52 PM
yeah i went back and looked. i guess what i am trying to express here is is seems like he was so groomed to be taken advantage of . always be good to the fans , if they want to take pics with you oblige them . the kind of stuff like having people staying at neverland when he wasn't even there himself. when you don't think a certain way you don't realize that others do. i have had this problem with my husband before. they don't get how an evil mind works.  the bad part with her is that they pointed out that she was a minor when they first met. hello !!!!! wasn't there someone around to point out the possible problem here and get her the heck out of there? or was it possibly insurance that something could be made of it further down the line if there was need of a little leverage. just sayin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2011, 10:12:46 PM
If she was stupid enough to be doing somebody else behind MJ’s back and got caught and got kicked out of neverland, well… nuff said. See the viewtopic thread above.

You dont actually know that is true.   You are only repeating what others have told you.   How do you know Joanne did this at Neverland??

I know exactly who it was who started this rumour....    and thats why i dont put much credence to it.

Since 2009, Joanne has not capatilised on any of her MJ connections.  She hasnt given interviews or been on twitter or selling stories on TMZ.

I think we ought to be a bit more charitible to this lady.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

June 12, 2011, 09:23:21 AM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"

You dont actually know that is true.   You are only repeating what others have told you.   How do you know Joanne did this at Neverland??

I know exactly who it was who started this rumour....    and thats why i dont put much credence to it.

Since 2009, Joanne has not capatilised on any of her MJ connections.  She hasnt given interviews or been on twitter or selling stories on TMZ.

I think we ought to be a bit more charitible to this lady.

Exactly, I’m repeating and referring back to what was discussed here in 2010 on the initial post, to which no one debated the point.  So if there is a debate to be had...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

June 12, 2011, 11:39:01 AM
This whole rumour about Joanne sleeping with staff at Neverland was started by Karen Faye on Facebook.

Interestingly, Joanne has not been public since June 2009.

Even if it were true that Joanne did this at Neverland, i think it is awful Karen is talking about someone elses private life on the internet.   Im sure Joanne has been very upset over it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

June 12, 2011, 12:41:29 PM
This whole rumour about Joanne sleeping with staff at Neverland was started by Karen Faye on Facebook.

Even if it were true that Joanne did this at Neverland, i think it is awful Karen is talking about someone elses private life on the internet.   Im sure Joanne has been very upset over it.

Miss Peppers - your point is well taken. Karen should never have divulged that information but how did she know about it anyway? All any of us can do is go by what we are told - weighing it against all of the other information in order to try and weed out what is obviously a lie and what isn't.

I don't wish to start any debates over Joanne, Karen Faye, or anyone else. If it's a lie then yes, Joanne is probably upset (if she knows about it). But I don't think I heard this from Karen Faye but I'd need to research back to know where I did read this.

The bigger travesty here isn't Joanne. It's that people bring Michael down to their level by insinuating that he sleeps with random fans for his mere pleasure - discarding their feelings and emotions for his own selfish pleasure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 12, 2011, 03:15:55 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Miss Peppers - your point is well taken. Karen should never have divulged that information but how did she know about it anyway? All any of us can do is go by what we are told - weighing it against all of the other information in order to try and weed out what is obviously a lie and what isn't.

I don't wish to start any debates over Joanne, Karen Faye, or anyone else. If it's a lie then yes, Joanne is probably upset (if she knows about it). But I don't think I heard this from Karen Faye but I'd need to research back to know where I did read this.

The bigger travesty here isn't Joanne. It's that people bring Michael down to their level by insinuating that he sleeps with random fans for his mere pleasure - discarding their feelings and emotions for his own selfish pleasure.
yeah and then they talk about this relationship being when she is 20 and throw in and oh by the way they met when she was 13 .  and as long as we are there it makes me think of the situation with elvis and pricilla. she was somewhere in the neighborhood of that age when he brought her to live at graceland. not implying any wrong doing on his part just noticing this connection.T
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 12, 2011, 06:04:33 PM
Yes...  but i think Joanne herself never said she slept with Michael..  only that they kissed on the lips?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions