Quote from: "curls"
We've got two threads running on this - mods, could they be merged please?

done, topics merged  :)

amazing people and amazing video  penguin/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

The video is great, love it. I am sure he in there, probably John Edwards or one of the others but who cares?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mac5kTopic starter

Yes Souza I agree with you and you are absolutely right ... who cares ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Cube at 2:20 :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Quote from: "~Souza~"
The video is great, love it. I am sure he in there, probably John Edwards or one of the others but who cares?

I agree Souza !!! party/ However, this is a message of Michael ...I'm happy !!!!! party/

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Good video, I like it !  mj_dance/
It give me chills to see all this people just dance, be happy...  beerchug

party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Such a cool video. Thanks for posting it guys. I enjoyed every minute of it. This is what L.O.V.E. is all about! :) These projects...this one and the We Are The World one reminds me of what Michael said about his future projects on his birthday. He said he wanted the fans involved in future projects and we are involved--believers and non-believers. He starts talking about the "bright future" together with his fans @ 6:15.

[youtube:1wxsl1cp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6NHsTbJcRM[/youtube:1wxsl1cp]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

paula-c

I like much the video,… is the only man, artist who can  to do this reunite to all fans around the world party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "looking4truth"
Such a cool video. Thanks for posting it guys. I enjoyed every minute of it. This is what L.O.V.E. is all about! :) These projects...this one and the We Are The World one reminds me of what Michael said about his future projects on his birthday. He said he wanted the fans involved in future projects and we are involved--believers and non-believers. He starts talking about the "bright future" together with his fans @ 6:15.

[youtube:18eywdly]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6NHsTbJcRM[/youtube:18eywdly]

I have this entire video and it is beautiful.  90 minutes of nothing but Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I like this guy in the centre at 1:35 (1+3+5=9)
[attachment=1:2jlaiwzf]int02.JPG[/attachment:2jlaiwzf]

The sunflowers at 2:25 (2+2+5=9)
[attachment=2:2jlaiwzf]int01.JPG[/attachment:2jlaiwzf]

The moonwalk actually starts at 2:52 (2+5+2=9)
[attachment=0:2jlaiwzf]0253.JPG[/attachment:2jlaiwzf]
[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "simalves"
[attachment=0:20mmsrhe]0116.JPG[/attachment:20mmsrhe]

[attachment=1:20mmsrhe]0031.JPG[/attachment:20mmsrhe]

[attachment=2:20mmsrhe]0030.JPG[/attachment:20mmsrhe]
I think that hand in the middle (looks black and white) might be mine...I have a Cape Breton ring on that finger and my hands are sooo small...I know I am in one of the flashes at 3:06 all the way to the right about the 4th one down with the turquoise shirt on!!! lol lolol/  I made that cut!! So excited!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

moonwalk_/  

I think this person does a great job disguising themselves as Michael in disguise doing the moonwalk.   :)  9
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Quote from: "thepeacock2012"
Quote from: "simalves"
[attachment=0:2ic0xw5g]0116.JPG[/attachment:2ic0xw5g]

[attachment=1:2ic0xw5g]0031.JPG[/attachment:2ic0xw5g]

[attachment=2:2ic0xw5g]0030.JPG[/attachment:2ic0xw5g]
I think that hand in the middle (looks black and white) might be mine...I have a Cape Breton ring on that finger and my hands are sooo small...I know I am in one of the flashes at 3:06 all the way to the right about the 4th one down with the turquoise shirt on!!! lol lolol/  I made that cut!! So excited!!
Nope not my hand....who ever it is has nails...I don't have nails!! oh well that me at 3:06...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mac5kTopic starter

On August 30, 2003 the King of Pop celebrated his 45th birthday with his fans for the very first time EVER! The party, which was called “Michael Jackson…A Celebration of Love,” took place inside the beautiful Orpheum Theater located at 842 S. Broadway in Los Angeles, California.

Below his speech:

"What a performance... this is amazing -- don't you think?

I would like to thank my wonderful fans so very much for this event. I cannot believe what enormous effort you have put into this. Thank you for putting together this fabulous party and for traveling from over 30 countries. I am deeply moved and touched by your love.

I want you to know that I appreciate my fans not just on occasions like this -- but every day of my life. It is your presence, your faith and your loyalty that has given me great strength during difficult times, and it was you who inspired me to work hard and deliver, I owe you.

Over the years we became a family. You are all my family. My children are your children and all children of the world are our children and our responsibility.

This is a time when a person reflects on the child that will always live inside him, but more importantly, the grown man that continues to emerge intellectually, but never lost his child-like innocence.

A lot of what you'll be seeing from me in the future will celebrate the youthful imagination that has always been a part of who I am, but also the adult perspective of a father and artist and member of our community.

My birthday wish is that you, my fans, will join me in some new undertakings and that we all travel into a bright future together.

I feel young enough to look into the future with great optimism: I have assembled a fresh team of good-hearted, loyal and competent people from quite different backgrounds. They are working in great harmony and with a true team spirit. And they have you, the fans, on the top of their list.

Give them some time and you will see:

-- A new official Web site, a variety of official merchandise, an "MJ" clothing line for all ages, a fan communication center and -- perhaps a surprise.
-- We promise to make "Neverland" more accessible to the fans and to work something out so we can stay in touch.
-- We also want your input, ideas and criticism.

Whenever there was injustice to me, you were always there and I love you forever for this.

A few hours ago I left the studio. I am working on new music ... and new short and feature films ... and ... you'll see! All I can promise you is that I will make you all proud of being a Michael Jackson fan.

Before I say good-bye, I wish to tell my fans about a new philanthropic project that is close to my heart:It is aimed to help young people, it is about mentoring.Today's world has many problems. Many of them are hard to solve. They require money, manpower, expertise, equipment and so on but what they require most is people who have the will to take them on. People that will not give up until the job is done.

I trust the young generations (those way below 45) to address those problems and to find solutions. Solutions nobody ever thought about before.That is why I urge all young people to "go for their dreams." If they do, many problems will be solved.

In partnership with several highly accomplished people we will -- before year end -- launch a new philanthropic organization. While I am not yet able to give you more details, I can tell you its name:

"GO FOR YOUR DREAMS!" I am telling you first because I hope that you will join me and make this undertaking a worldwide success. It would make me extremely proud if you, the fans, would become ambassadors for "Go for your dreams!" all over the world.

But now, I hope you all enjoy the party and have fun.

Life is terrific!

You are the best -- but remember the best is yet to come!

Thank you so much again. I love you from the bottom of my heart."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The video was amazing- I am glad that clip of Michael talking about involving his fans was posted here- as this is a point many whiners (aka non-believers- sorry I am in an unkind mood today) miss: Michael would have (or does) love this project. All we have to remember is how excited he always was to see banners, posters, etc fans made...  

John Edwards again- hm, hm, hm. I asked a non-believer what she thought about and of course she said, she hadn't noticed. I will send her a screen-shot to help her notice. :)

I really wish I had the time to comb this through frame by frame.... Sadly, I don't- but I was thrilled to come here and see what you guys had dug out (I knew you would!! )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal