Quote from: "heartphantom"
Everything you just said. I believe it, always did. And my posts prove that.  I didn't want to share because i know people reject anything that doesn't make Michael  a hero. They need to know him being total control, being the starter of his hoax but i think he was forced into escaping AS SOON AS. Thank God i'm not the only one having this possible scenario in my mind. I'm not saying this is the truth but why is everybody so sure that it isn't? That's what i don't get. was Murray hired by AEG? pale/

That part is NOT clear. I think we have here or I have seen somewhere the concert contract between Michael and AEG. I want to look at that again, it may state clearly Murray part. It was yes and no. Some info says Michael new Murray, some info says AEG hired because MJ needed to sleep. I am gonna look for that contract. There is nothing can restrain anyone who wants to know THE REAL TRUTH and have its point of view to outspeak. As of now, no one can say for 100% certainty it is a  hoax. There are more evidense that it is a hoax than not, but that's not enough. I personally want to be sure for 101% it is a hoax and not going to self-deceit just because I desperately want Michael be alive.  As for whether it is a hoax and was planned but/or happened saddenly due to circumstances,  will be revealed with more questions get clarified on its time.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

everlastinglove_MJ

Now, this is my theory: Lloyds could be the bad guy. Most people assume that Dr. Murray is hired by AEG. But what if Dr. Murray was hired by Lloyds (as some already mentioned), because Lloyds wanted to avoid a payment and was aiming for only the big profits. Lloyds calculated that there was a risk that MJ wouldn't do the shows, so they hired Dr. Murray, not to stop MJ subjecting himself to overmedication, though to let the world and court believe that MJ was overmedicated prior to his death, which wasn’t covered in the policy, with the result that AEG couldn't claim anything. Dr. Arnold Klein was used as a proof that Michael was addicted. Because MJ is clever, he was aware of this deceit and hoaxed his death in order to expose this to the world. Or something like this. Nah.. this isn't exactly a waterproof theory, though there is something  suspicious//  

Dr. Murray Targets Arnie Klein in MJ Death
9/15/2010 6:12 PM PDT by TMZ Staff  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Conrad Murray is going after Michael Jackson's longtime physician and friend, Dr. Arnold Klein, claiming Klein is at least partly to blame for the singer's death and should be a defendant in Joe Jackson's wrongful death lawsuit.

In legal papers filed today and obtained by TMZ ... Dr. Murray challenges Joe Jackson's decision not to name Dr. Klein as one of the physicians allegedly responsible for his son's death.

In the new docs, Murray quotes from Joe's lawsuit, "Dr. Klein may have been medicating Michael Jackson up until or even beyond June 18, 2009, less than one week before Michael Jackson's death."

And Murray continues quoting from Joe's lawsuit that Dr. Klein "prescribed or may have over medicated Michael Jackson including to such point that AEG Live, LLC had to hire Dr. Murray in order to separate Michael Jackson from Arnold Klein."

And Murray goes on to quote Joe's lawsuit which claims "AEG Live, LLC read Michael Jackson the proverbial 'riot act' to get him to stop subjecting himself to overmedication by Dr. Arnold Klein."

So with all that, Dr. Murray concludes, "The plaintiff [Joe Jackson] does not explain why, given these allegations, Dr. Arnold Klein is not a required party to be added to accord proper relief."

In other words ... why didn't Joe sue Arnie?

As TMZ first reported, Dr. Klein shot Michael full of Demerol -- 51 injections in a 3-month span, right up until the week of his death.

Dr. Murray also points the finger at other doctors who treated Michael Jackson, citing TMZ stories revealing that 7 doctors other than Murray were fueling MJ with meds at or near the time of his death.

Murray's team also asked the court to dismiss Joe's wrongful death lawsuit -- claiming Jackson doesn't have the right to file because he's not a beneficiary of MJ's estate.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Finally now a trial makes sense to me. His family didn't lie. If Michael hadn't been smart and escaped in time...everything they say now would have been the truth...  They did try to kill Michael. And they knew why they were so angry on aeg that was not just a show for hoax. and i understand katherine's tears now. of course you cry when your son has to quit life because of predators and live in hiding somewhere alone without his children for undetermined time or maybe forever. to have no life. a prison life. i hope jermaine didn't mean he is not safe by his tweets or in danger to be exposed. what if he is found before he is ready to return? can you imagine? :(
so now when and if he comes back can't he be trialed forscamming and causing financial damage through faking his death?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Quote from: everlastinglove_MJ
Now, this is my theory: Lloyds could be the bad guy. Most people assume that Dr. Murray is hired by AEG. But what if Dr. Murray was hired by Lloyds (as some already mentioned), because Lloyds wanted to avoid a payment and was aiming for only the big profits.

Wrong. But it's normal, it's ok.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "heartphantom"
Finally now a trial makes sense to me. His family didn't lie. If Michael hadn't been smart and escaped in time...everything they say now would have been the truth...  They did try to kill Michael. And they knew why they were so angry on aeg that was not just a show for hoax. and i understand katherine's tears now. of course you cry when your son has to quit life because of predators and live in hiding somewhere alone without his children for undetermined time or maybe forever. to have no life. a prison life. i hope jermaine didn't mean he is not safe by his tweets or in danger to be exposed. what if he is found before he is ready to return? can you imagine? :(
so now when and if he comes back can't he be trialed forscamming and causing financial damage through faking his death?
[/u]

To whom MJ caused financial damage and how? Can you name any?  So far Michael's debts were payd off, AEG got his expenses back from TII and return of tickets, salary to TII performers also paid. Estate runs very well increasing profit and paying off claim of legit credotrs. Memorial expenses were paid off as well. As far as we can see, there is no financial damage to anyone. INSURANCE BATTLE Lloyds vs AEG  and vice versa with MJ name in it is the last and most important one that will clarify a lot. I am gonna follow up on this one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

paula-c

scorpionchik wrote:

heartphantom wrote:
Finally now a trial makes sense to me. His family didn't lie. If Michael hadn't been smart and escaped in time...everything they say now would have been the truth... They did try to kill Michael. And they knew why they were so angry on aeg that was not just a show for hoax. and i understand katherine's tears now. of course you cry when your son has to quit life because of predators and live in hiding somewhere alone without his children for undetermined time or maybe forever. to have no life. a prison life. i hope jermaine didn't mean he is not safe by his tweets or in danger to be exposed. what if he is found before he is ready to return? can you imagine?  

To whom MJ caused financial damage and how? Can you name any? So far Michael's debts were payd off, AEG got his expenses back from TII and return of tickets, salary to TII performers also paid. Estate runs very well increasing profit and paying off claim of legit credotrs. Memorial expenses were paid off as well. As far as we can see, there is no financial damage to anyone. INSURANCE BATTLE Lloyds vs AEG and vice versa with MJ name in it is the last and most important one that will clarify a lot. I am gonna follow up on this one.

yes there is to continue with attention all this ... and i hope that no trial would be another delay
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It seems that we are re-hashing stuff again like the concert insurance policy and other stories that have come up including Kathy Hilton's interview about Michael.   Somehow I am wondering if we are missing some key information throughout this hoax and these stories are coming out to make us re-visit things that we have missed or misunderstood a clue or information that would be relevant to resolving this whole thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
There are days I wish I had never Googled MJ Hoax, but most of the days I simply feel sorry for the close minded, mourning fans who think he let some incompetent doctor inject him with all those drugs, because they are missing The Greatest Show On Earth. They will witness the end/the bam/the goal, but it's the journey that counts and they will never be able to experience it the way we are.  

I couldn't agree more with this.

I agree with Souza, they are missing so much, I have learned so much in these 2 yrs.. Thank you Souza for opening this forum.. Without you we wouldn't be here. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"

I wasn't a fan and I didn't really even think about Michael Jackson before this hoax, but I have come to Love and Respect, the "MAN" Michael Jackson that  I have discovered because of this hoax! I am so grateful to all of the "life lessons" I have learned on this "adventure". We are all truly blessed to be experiencing "History in the making", I'm just sorry that more people are not experiencing this with us!

From my heart to your lips!  I couldn't have said it better! Never followed him before June 25th! But because of the burden that was placed on my heart after that date to pray for him and learn more about him, my life (as "bec" mentioned earlier) will never be the same! I've gotten a glimpse of Michael the man and I'm loving it!

You are so right, I've been blessed! And Souza, kind words are never off topic! ;)

Thank you all for posting! You blessed my heart!
OnTheWingsOfLove!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

bec

It reads like a murder mystery, doesn't it? Very Hollywood  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

One thing is clear that insurance is not a paid ... and not paid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Dr. Murray Resuscitation"
June 10, 2011, 12:47:57 PM
MJ sings about DOCTOR MURRAY in below video.  It is one of the HUGEST CLUES in this HOAX.

Is there any earthly reason why Michael Joe Jackson would sing about a man named Doctor Murray in a video - and then years later, a supposed real life DOC Murray is on trial for killing the beloved KOP?  Do some truly think that MJ knew that (who) - AEG - would set him up years later with a Doctor named Conrad Murray that would go on trial (hoax court) for "murdering" him?  Maybe it's just me, but I don't get why this clue is dismissed?

MJ loves to watch old movies - and there is no doubt in my mind that he has watched all of the ones pointed out in this hoax video.  He is just so thorough and BRILLIANT.  His family (parents) and close friends even stand in AWE of him.

May haps there should be a T R A I L thread that is put up strictly to connects dots in this HOAX.

"IN WHAT WILL GO DOWN AS ONE OF THE GREATEST DEMONSTRATIONS FOR FREEDOM IN HUMAND HISTORY"  And Prince had the word FREEDOM on his arm.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I'm with you peacock.

It is dismissed because people are afraid to believe, they're afraid to be wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I am too... but I'm learning to let go... and let Michael.

You knowz?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Conrad Murray did not change his name to participate in Michale's hoax plan. In fact, we have his doctor's license suspended on the Medical Board by court order. That was an assumtion of Pianogames long time ago, after that a lot has been changed. And there are still many assumptions going on.
 Insurance policy story was coming and  going I thought it was closed deal. But now we see that AEG has claimed money and there is a legal battle around that. Insurance policy was not in Michael's hoax plan. We (I will for sure) have to follow and see how it will be resolved and that will hopefully clarify many things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal