Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i feel kind of sillyasking thisbut that dress seems to be kind of riding up there . wouldn'ta woman be more likely to notice thisand straighten the situation outa littleas oppsosed toa guy? :oops:

I laughed at this. are you a guy or girl, out of curiousity? But you are right, a girl would be more conscience about this unless she's sloppy. why would you wear a dress that short to someons's memorial anyway, Geez?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i feel kind of sillyasking thisbut that dress seems to be kind of riding up there . wouldn'ta woman be more likely to notice thisand straighten the situation outa littleas oppsosed toa guy? :oops:

I laughed at this. are you a guy or girl, out of curiousity? But you are right, a girl would be more conscience about this unless she's sloppy. why would you wear a dress that short to someons's memorial anyway, Geez?

i am an old woman  :lol:  i can't imagine my daughter putting her hand on my knee either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

My bad - that should read:

MAN
HAT
TAN

suspicious mind, yes, the spot is on the right lower wrist area.

The young girl with her hand on the woman's knee is not that strange to me.  Who is the child, and why would she be putting her hand on MJ's naked knee?  Lol - That doesn't seem to fit to me.  It looks like the man is holding hands with his wife, and also with them is their daughter and their son - all in a row.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "peacock7"
My bad - that should read:

MAN
HAT
TAN

suspicious mind, yes, the spot is on the right lower wrist area.

The young girl with her hand on the woman's knee is not that strange to me.  Who is the child, and why would she be putting her hand on MJ's naked knee?  Lol - That doesn't seem to fit to me.  It looks like the man is holding hands with his wife, and also with them is their daughter and their son - all in a row.

i just thought could you imagine being a family of people who for what ever reason went to this memorial and somehow find out that a bunch of strangers have been analizing you . afraid/  pale/  :o  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
I was just looking at that picture of "hat man" at the memorial and I always wondered if those blue pants he is wearing are pajama bottoms and if so, what an odd thing to wear to a memorial. This of course reminded me of Michael having to go to court in his PJ's, so I looked up the picture from that day, and Michael just happens to be wearing blue pajama bottoms, with a black blazer and a white shirt and that is what "hat man" is wearing!!  Michael's PJ's had a floral print on them, but still...another "coincidence"??? Just thought I would share that as it really struck me as odd.
Love and Blessings to all...sorry, I don't know how to post a pic here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I NEVER, not a second thought or believed that the blonde lady was Michael. I thought the hat man could be him BUT remember Paris and Jermaine were wearing earphones. So I think they had those to hear what the director told them to do. So, Michael had to be somewhere behind the curtain, at the directing room probably to give the directions to them. If we believe that they had earphones to hear the director and if we believe that Michael was the director of the memorial, then why do we expect to see him in a disguise at the memorial? We didn't see that hat man and blonde lady talking to a little microphone, did we? So, they both can not be Michael in disguise. Michael is the man behind the curtain and pulling out the strings, not the man who wears different disguises to appear in his movie. He is the director not the actor, if you know what I'm saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i know that for some reason that day i was not able to watch the memorial from start to finish and have only watched bits and peices since then. maybe i need to make it a homework assignment to wathch the whole thing in it's intirety. do we have a link here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
I thought the hat man could be him BUT remember Paris and Jermaine were wearing earphones. So I think they had those to hear what the director told them to do. So, Michael had to be somewhere behind the curtain, at the directing room probably to give the directions to them. If we believe that they had earphones to hear the director and if we believe that Michael was the director of the memorial, then why do we expect to see him in a disguise at the memorial? We didn't see that hat man and blonde lady talking to a little microphone, did we? So, they both can not be Michael in disguise.
The mysterious 'hat man' is talking on his 'cell phone' quite a lot. More than anyone else is it seems, right? And why would he wear the same outfit to the funeral as the memorial? I don't know, thats pretty weird to me. either this guy is superstitious and thats his lucky hat, or he is trying to stand out when the two services are examined together. Who is he anyway? There's something to ask Jermaine :roll: (Don't anyone get any ideas from that last statement :lol:) [youtube:1mtsyak7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlnGWwU7_8[/youtube:1mtsyak7]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

by mjj4ever777 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:24 pm
I was just looking at that picture of "hat man" at the memorial and I always wondered if those blue pants he is wearing are pajama bottoms and if so, what an odd thing to wear to a memorial. This of course reminded me of Michael having to go to court in his PJ's, so I looked up the picture from that day, and Michael just happens to be wearing blue pajama bottoms, with a black blazer and a white shirt and that is what "hat man" is wearing!! Michael's PJ's had a floral print on them, but still...another "coincidence"??? Just thought I would share that as it really struck me as odd.
I'm sure it is no coincidence the outfit is the same.IMO

by PureLove » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:41 pm
I NEVER, not a second thought or believed that the blonde lady was Michael. I thought the hat man could be him BUT remember Paris and Jermaine were wearing earphones. So I think they had those to hear what the director told them to do. So, Michael had to be somewhere behind the curtain, at the directing room probably to give the directions to them. If we believe that they had earphones to hear the director and if we believe that Michael was the director of the memorial, then why do we expect to see him in a disguise at the memorial? We didn't see that hat man and blonde lady talking to a little microphone, did we? So, they both can not be Michael in disguise. Michael is the man behind the curtain and pulling out the strings, not the man who wears different disguises to appear in his movie. He is the director not the actor, if you know what I'm saying.
Good thinking!  The possibility that MJ used decoys in various places is what may be throwing us off. I also remember that the kids kept looking up all the time (maybe at the "director").
peacock7
And of course, at the end of Diana Ross's video from the I Love You CD, we have:

HAT
MAN
TAN

Now, I understand one of the distributors for her CD is Manhattan Records, but that was already listed on the front web page, so why list it at the end after one thought no other words or pics would be there (similarly to how one had to wait for the credits to be over before one say the extras to MJ's movie TII)? I mean, EMI was the main distributor for her CD, so why wasn't their name listed thus? Lol
Interesting! Could you find that and post a pic if possible?

suspicious mind, I was thinking the same about the short skirt and girl's hand on "her" knee. Just a silly embarrassing question--if that person was standing how many inches from crotch to hem are we talking? I'm guessing only a couple, but I don't wear short skirts so I don't know. And I was also baffled by the girl next to "her" who I thought had her arm/hand in the air when there obviously are no armrests. Very weird to me, and begs to attract attention. Does the girl in red look familiar to anyone? Actually I think her hand is up too high to be on blondie's knee. Could there be any other explanation for her hand being like that without an armrest?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "MJonmind"
I was just looking at that picture of "hat man" at the memorial and I always wondered if those blue pants he is wearing are pajama bottoms and if so, what an odd thing to wear to a memorial. This of course reminded me of Michael having to go to court in his PJ's, so I looked up the picture from that day, and Michael just happens to be wearing blue pajama bottoms, with a black blazer and a white shirt and that is what "hat man" is wearing!! Michael's PJ's had a floral print on them, but still...another "coincidence"??? Just thought I would share that as it really struck me as odd.

Good thinking!  The possibility that MJ used decoys in various places is what may be throwing us off. I also remember that the kids kept looking up all the time (maybe at the "director").
peacock7
And of course, at the end of Diana Ross's video from the I Love You CD, we have:

HAT
MAN
TAN

Now, I understand one of the distributors for her CD is Manhattan Records, but that was already listed on the front web page, so why list it at the end after one thought no other words or pics would be there (similarly to how one had to wait for the credits to be over before one say the extras to MJ's movie TII)? I mean, EMI was the main distributor for her CD, so why wasn't their name listed thus? Lol

suspicious mind, I was thinking the same about the short skirt and girl's hand on "her" knee. Just a silly embarrassing question--if that person was standing how many inches from crotch to hem are we talking? I'm guessing only a couple, but I don't wear short skirts so I don't know. And I was also baffled by the girl next to "her" who I thought had her arm/hand in the air when there obviously are no armrests. Very weird to me, and begs to attract attention. Does the girl in red look familiar to anyone? Actually I think her hand is up too high to be on blondie's knee. Could there be any other explanation for her hand being like that without an armrest?

i guess these pics have just shown up over the last almost two years , do we know if they match up with what went on during the actual event?   could this be another photoshop? i am no good at all in determining that kind of stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"

I NEVER, not a second thought or believed that the blonde lady was Michael. I thought the hat man could be him BUT remember Paris and Jermaine were wearing earphones. So I think they had those to hear what the director told them to do. So, Michael had to be somewhere behind the curtain, at the directing room probably to give the directions to them. If we believe that they had earphones to hear
the director and if we believe that Michael was the director of the memorial, then why do we expect to see him in a disguise at the memorial? We didn't see that hat man and blonde lady talking to a little microphone, did we? So, they both can not be Michael in disguise. Michael is the man behind the curtain and pulling out the strings, not the man who wears different disguises to appear in his movie. He is the director not the actor, if you know what I'm saying.
peacock7

HAT
MAN
TAN

When I 1st saw her I actually thought she was Latoya.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal