No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

Another wig?
credits; Grace

[youtube:ne3l0t4s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQuyfctY3hI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube:ne3l0t4s]

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

His wig? Okay...

I want that jacket  :P   You can buy a fairly nice replica for $100 or so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

ok so where is the source of all this stuff. is it the stuff that was supposed to be at auction before? is the auction totally for charity? and all of the other stuff i saw listed for the auction where they donated by the individuals or is this michael property that was in this mess that thome authorized . think i am a little lost.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

THIS IS WEIRD. JULIEN AUCTION SELLS MJ's HOUSE "MAIL BOX". THAT MAIL BOX WHILE I WAS RECENTLY IN CAROOLWOOD WAS IN THE PLACE. HOW COME THEY HAVE IT FOR AUCTION? NOW I GOT SUSPICIOUS IF ALL THESE ITEMS ARE AUTHENTIC.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

This article tells me we are getting close to the end...and we are in for another episode of The wig represents "this is it" and the Jacket represents thriller 2 and the glove represents MTV awards coming soon...!!! This is exciting to me!!! i don't know about anybody else!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sept

Wanted to share one auction item with you all: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It reads: "By the talent given me by God Traning (crossed out) Training cultivating it. Studying the greats in my field and becoming greater. like a scientist searching persistent confident to be the Best. Study the greats and become greater. Reach the Zenith of my ability as an actor singer dancer. M.J."

Michael did act in his short films and some parts in movies and he was in his first movie Moonwalker.

Hate to be repeating something, if it's already been mentioned, but I'm not entirely sure what all those 1998 signatures were about, but here's one: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don\'t Stop \'Til You Get Enough You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I can't afford to buy the jacket....maybe in 10 life's with luck  lolol/ But this wig, come on...i don't think it's his wig ! As I don't believe it was MJ at the O2.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

I wish we knew who paid 1.8 million for the Thriller Jacket. Either way I'm really excited that it drew this much as The Shambala Preserve and Michael's Bengal Tigers are sure to benefit from this. It's great news. Blessings :)

[glow=red:2z84lo9e]Winning bid
$1,800,000[/glow:2z84lo9e]

Estimate:
$200,000 - $400,000

Starting:
$100,000

A black and red calf leather jacket with "Marc Laurent Paris" label featuring silver buckles at cuff, red silk lining, trapunto stitched collar, snap front closure and signature winged shoulders. The jacket is inscribed on the inside lining in black marker, "To Bush and Dennis All My Love Michael Jackson." The sleeve is additionally signed in black marker "Love Michael Jackson."

Among the most recognizable and famous garments of the 20th century, Michael Jackson's Thriller jacket sparked a 1980s fashion craze. The jacket was widely copied and sold to adoring fans worldwide. The black and red style of the jacket became so identifiable with Jackson's groundbreaking extended short film/ video for the single "Thriller" that he continued to use jackets of the same design when performing the song "Thriller" for the duration of his career. This jacket is one of two, designed by Deborah Nadoolman Landis, that Jackson owned and wore during the filming of the epic video for the single "Thriller." The other jacket is on display at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio, on loan from the Estate of Michael Jackson.

This jacket was given by Michael Jackson to his longtime costume designers Dennis Tompkins and Michael Bush, or just "Bush" as Michael called him. Jackson brought this jacket to Tompkins and Bush to be used as a reference for all of the subsequent concert versions of the "Thriller" jacket they would in turn make during their decades of working exclusively for Jackson. When he first brought it to them, they reportedly asked if he could really dance freely in the jacket, to which Jackson incredulously replied, "Have you seen the video for 'Thriller'?" Clearly, Jackson performed some of the most iconic choreography of our time in that video, without difficulty, while wearing the jacket. At a later date, Jackson officially gifted the jacket to the designers, at which time he added the inscriptions to the left sleeve and interior lining.

A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this item will benefit The Shambala Preserve. It is at The Shambala Preserve that Jackson’s two Bengal tigers, Thriller and Sabu, have been living since 2006 when Jackson left Neverland Ranch. Shambala translates to “a meeting place of peace and harmony for all beings, animal and human.”

The Shambala Preserve is under the financial arm of The Roar Foundation, Founded by Tippi Hedren in 1983. It is a sanctuary that has been rescuing big cats since 1972. The Exotic Felines rescued by the Roar Foundation have been born in the U. S. to be sold as pets, and/or for financial gain.

All of the animals at Shambala are given the best care by the animal crew. Their diet was developed by a zoological veterinarian who provides a uniform health among the different species at Shambala. Shambala employs four veterinarians trained in the exotic animal field who take care of the animals.

Thriller and Sabu enjoy their new habitat on the Shambala Lake. The animals have great fun running around, chasing each other, jumping on their high rise den, and splashing in the lake. Thriller is a very complicated lady, choosey in her likes and dislikes on every level. Sabu is a bit more laid back. Both of them are content, relaxed and well protected, in their safe haven. They can be visited at The Shambala Preserve 45 miles outside the city of Los Angeles, 6867 Soledad Canyon Road, Acton, California 93510. For more information please visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Re: MJ's Fedora Hat
June 26, 2011, 04:25:39 PM
A Fedora Hat with Michael's name embossed in the lining:

Winning bid
$7,680

Estimate:
$800 - $1,200

Starting:
$400
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
ok so where is the source of all this stuff. is it the stuff that was supposed to be at auction before? is the auction totally for charity? and all of the other stuff i saw listed for the auction where they donated by the individuals or is this michael property that was in this mess that thome authorized . think i am a little lost.

That is what I thought.  I thought alot of this stuff was auctioned off awhile ago.  Hmmm seems stories are repeating themselves and it has been throughout this whole hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions