LooolTopic starter

MJ and LMP's marriage certificate
June 05, 2011, 10:42:55 AM
Has anyone noticed how it says Joseph in Michael's middle name, Aron is spelt wrong for Elvis' middle name, and Katherine is spelt Kathreine? Here it is: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login errrr
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJ and LMP's marriage certificate
June 05, 2011, 12:08:45 PM
That's creepy!
Why the certificate in not in English? Did i miss something?  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

June 05, 2011, 12:31:02 PM
they were married in the Dominican Republic!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2011, 12:59:09 PM
Quote from: "likemike"
they were married in the Dominican Republic!

Thank you  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

June 05, 2011, 01:49:06 PM
Elvis's middle name is spelled correct it is Aaron.. they only misspelled katherine's name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 05, 2011, 08:57:20 PM
Michael Jospeh Jackson. Same name as in 2011 trial. Autopsy report also Joseph. 2005 trial he was Joe. Motown contract he was Joe. Katherine says he's Joe. Michael says he's Joe. Passport Joe. Aren't you supposed to have the same name on all your legal papers? Where i live you have to have the same name from the birth/marriage certificate or the legally changed name if that's the case. And all the following legal papers contain the name proved with those papers. If you misspell even a letter you have to rectify because it's not a valid legal paper. From Joe to Jospeh long road and you can't legally use nicknames in official papers.
Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 09:00:38 PM by heartphantom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

all4loveandbelieve

June 05, 2011, 09:00:33 PM
Quote from: heartphantom
Michael Jospeh Jackson. Same name as in 2011 trial. Autopsy report also Joseph. 2005 trial he was Joe. Motown contract he was Joe. Katherine says he's Joe. Michael says he's Joe. Passport Joe. Aren't you supposed to have the same name on all your legal papers? Where i live you have to have the same name from the birth/marriage certificate or the legally changed name if that's the case. And all the following legal papers contain the name proved with those papers. If you misspell even a letter you have to rectify because it's not a valid legal paper. From Joe to Jospeh long road.[/quote

Actually my ex husband name was Joseph  and he use to sign his documents Joe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

June 05, 2011, 09:01:05 PM
He can sign as he wants but the birth/death certificate will be the same name. The passport written by officials will contain the same name. The marriage certificate written by officials will have the same name. Everything that comes from an official will contain his real full name otherwise it will not stay valid. I am talking about legal papers and not some applications. Imagine what double names used by officials in legal papers can do. ("You can't arrest me. I'm not Jo, i'm Johnny  ;) )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

all4loveandbelieve

June 05, 2011, 09:17:38 PM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
He can sign as he wants but the birth/death certificate will be the same name. The passport written by officials will contain the same name. The marriage certificate written by officials will have the same name. Everything that comes from an official will contain his real full name otherwise it will not stay valid. I am talking about legal papers and not some applications. Imagine what double names used by officials in legal papers can do. ("You can't arrest me. I'm not Jo, i'm Johnny  ;) )

I am not talking about applications, I am talking about our marriage certificate, our divorce certificate stamped by the court. His passport, he always signed Joe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

June 05, 2011, 09:30:04 PM
El Senor Michael Joeseph Jackson

I love that.
Olé!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2011, 09:36:20 PM
I am not talking about what he signed on official papers. I am talking about the name appeared on legal papers, officially empowered by the state (through their services of course), the name typed by the official where is says: name, middle name , surename .
I dn't know how to explain, but i am not talking about what he signs, i'm talking about the name on the document as the owner of that official document?
Short story, my birth certificate, ID, passport, marriage certificate, driving license all have my one and the same full name, regardless of how i signed on them and when stupid clerk fails to write my name correctly on a legal document i have to re-apply for error rectifications because it's not a valid recognized paper (and it happened to me personally). I can't do other related papers if the ID'S don't match.
And you can't claim a Joe and arrest a Joseph, see what i mean? Using the legal name correctly is essential for authorities. You can't generate  double official identities. I wish i had 2 double names i can use how i want. I'd sell a house and then take it back saying i was not a party in that contract, Di was,  and the owner is Diana, so the house was given by a false persona. I wish i had double names i could legally use in official papers mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2011, 09:47:39 PM
My sister applied for college and she misspelled  her middle name and they sent it back saying it didn't match up to her social security number. It matters how it's spelled. Legally, Michael Joe Jackson isn't dead. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2011, 09:51:43 PM
Thank you Happythoughts, that is what i meant. Michael Joseph Jackson is dead. Michael Joe Jackson is not dead. This trial has no connection with our Michael.
It's not a hoax court, it's just not a valid trial from the start, so any decision taken with it can be cancelled anytime they wish. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2011, 10:13:00 PM
Michael Jackson legal name at the court when he found not guilty (min 2:10)
[youtube:3todbuqa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScZ8FkkE3Jw&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube:3todbuqa]

And here, near his name says in clear: TRUE NAME = MICHAEL JOE JACKSON

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2011, 11:30:25 PM
I am a government official in my country and any legal documents your name must be correct whatever your official birth name is has to be the same on legal documents otherwise it will not be binding document and has to be corrected.  Like if your legal birth name is william you cannot use Bill you have to use william.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions