Sarahli

Hi WhiteNight...I have watched your new videos...for the last one I have not much to say. There sure seems to be a link with Lopez Tonight (show that I cannot watch) ... now I don't know to what extent this is important in the hoax but I see the link and you have explained it well in the video.

It makes me sad to know that few people wanted to testify in favor of Michael but it doesn't surprise me that much. There are a lot of hypocrites in the world of show business...people think more about themselves and their image rather than anything else. No integrity. There may be exceptions of course, there are always.

About the Arvizo family and how they ended up in Michael's life, obviously that was a TRAP, no way they came across Michael's life by chance especially with what happened after, it was all part of the devilish plot.

Now about the Roman Catholic Church obviously everything is done to hide the disgusting behavior of certain priests and the new pope reinforced their protection You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... and you don't hear that in the breaking news section...but we know who controls the media. The Church is powerful and the Vatican does what it wants, this new "law" gives power to the Vatican to handle themselves the cases...can you believe that? Now I think that they didn't go after Michael just in order to cover themselves there must be something else, it happened twice, so they were specifically after Michael Jackson for a reason. I remember your post about the connection between the dates of the allegations made against Michael and the priests scandals...now what happens if another scandal appears? This is why I had a doubt about the reasons connecting the events. I don't dismiss this is one of the reasons but I think there is something else...like their knowing that Michael was a threat (and still is) to them. What I'm trying to say is that they didn't picked up Michael just because he was the most famous person thinking that this would be enough for them to occupy the media with a "sensational" story and distract the people's attention away from them. They really have tried to bring Michael down. So like the Hoax there are certainly different layers of explanations. Thank you and God bless you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Hi @WhiteNight!

Great videos!  Here is an interesting “coincidence” that supports your theory about the Catholic Church cover-up.  You may remember the Michael Jackson “faked death” countdown website and the subsequent Fountain of Youth and Saunders messages.

There is a Saunders Island in the South Atlantic Ocean with plenty of penguins (maybe the inspiration for the TII penguin dance move) and a Volcano in the centre called Mount Michael.
Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Coincidentally, there is a 1990 film with Tom Hanks entitled “Joe Versus the Volcano."  This film was directed by John Patrick Shanley (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).  The same John Patrick Shanley later directed a 2008 movie called “Doubt”:

The movie Doubt, which recently held its premiere at a Paris Theater, has been partly inspired by the follies of Michael Jackson. This was admitted by director John Patrick Shanley who directed the movie based on his play which was staged in Broadway in 2004, which almost coincides with the child molestation trial of Jackson.

The award winning play thrives on the conflict created by the allegations against Father Flynn one of which was that he has given liquor to a 12-year old boy. This scene, Shanley admits, was inspired by the “Jesus Juice” given by Michael Jackson to children who visited Neverland. This incident was discussed during the pop singer’s trial for which he was ultimately acquitted.

This early, Doubt which stars the award-winning Meryl Streep, is already creating a buzz in the awards circuit and is a strong contender for Oscar nominations in the Best Director, Screenplay, Best Actress as well as Supporting Actor and Actress categories.

Doubt may have been set in 1964 but there is no doubt that it is indeed very timely considering the scandals being faced by the Catholic Church and its priests today.

Washington, Dec 10 (ANI): The Doubt director John Patrick Shanley has said that the movie has been partly inspired by Michael Jackson.

The film, which Shanley directed from his 2004 Broadway play, was premiered to an all-star crowd at the Paris Theater on Dec 7.

He said that when Father Flynn is revealed in the award winning play to have given a 12-year-old boy liquor the incident was inspired by Michael Jackson having given “Jesus Juice” to children at Neverland.  

The filmmaker revealed the connection on December 9 at the Four Seasons, where Miramax toasted him, Philip Seymour Hoffman, and Viola Davis with a lunch celebrating the films opening.

And what looks like, Doubt is clicking perfect timing with Jackson the play opened on Broadway in November 2004 and the following March, during Jacksons child molestation trial, the whole “Jesus Juice” business was discussed in testimony.  

However, Jackson was acquitted in June 2005, reports Fox News.

And the buzz is that the film is a strong contender for Oscar nominations in Best Actress, Supporting Actor and Actress, Screenplay, and Director.

While the film is set in 1964, but considering the Jackson connection and scandals concerning priests and the Catholic Church, Shanley said, “It couldnt be more timely.” (ANI)

In April 2002, the news of Father Paul Shanley (NO relation to the film director other than the same last name) and his pedophile activities broke out in the media.

Shanley, now 71, didn't just have sex with children; he publicly endorsed the concept. He didn't just use his collar to get access to minors; he ran a special ministry for the most vulnerable among them. And he didn't fly below the radar of the church hierarchy; the 818-page archive released by the Boston Archdiocese under court order shows that two Cardinals and a phalanx of deputies knew about allegations of his abuse going back more than 30 years. But instead of handing Shanley over to police or at least defrocking him, they ignored, protected or promoted him. More than 40 alleged victims have now claimed abuse.

If any scandal can bring down the most powerful Cardinal in the country, it could be this one. The steady drumbeat for the resignation of Bernard Cardinal Law grew louder last week, with the Boston Globe and some of Law's staunchest former defenders saying he must go. Several major donors to the diocese's Catholic Charities are withholding funds. Law issued a statement on Friday saying he intends to stay--but this drama is not over.

In October 2004 Father Paul Shanley was scheduled for trial for indecent assault and battery and for child rape.

Shanley, then Father Shanley, emerged as a central figure in the Catholic sexual abuse scandal from the day The Globe launched a series of Pulitzer Prize-winning articles about the church in January 2002. No other priest has received as much high-profile national press attention. Few others have faced trial.

When Shanley was released on $300,000 bail the following December, after seven months in jail, his lawyer used a body double to divert the media frenzy. When people in Provincetown on the tip of Cape Cod learned Shanley had taken up residence there, signs began appearing on lampposts, warning neighbors that a pedophile was in their midst.

If, as BACK pointed out many times, there are no coincidences, then what is MICHAEL trying to tell us here!

With L.O.V.E
mjintrigue2012 & TheRunningGirl
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions