Mike
June 01, 2011, 11:39:27 PM
Either he's telling the truth and we can all start getting excited and jump for joy  penguin/ bounce/ or he's just another troll and we can all get mad.  :evil:  :x You decide and let me know your thoughts.  L.O.V.E.

[youtube:2nnvcg9u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czn4Y5l1Q8I[/youtube:2nnvcg9u]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Mike
June 02, 2011, 12:53:59 AM
Thanks Liberian. The info and theory is known and discussed, nothing new. I can't say this person is with Michael. This theory, on the other hand, is too simple for Michael to hoax his death. Was his life threatened by AEG only over 50 concerts? I don't think so.
 Funny thing to say "I WON'T TELL YOU HIS LOCATION BECAUSE MJ DOES NOT WANT TO". That's understood if he staged his death he would not want to.
 :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 02, 2011, 05:18:07 AM
BS and just another troll.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2011, 09:00:48 PM
The person who made the video wrote in comments :
He does not mind people knowing he is alive, but he certainly is not ready yet for any return, I am sorry to say that but we are about the truth for once. Love to you all.
WhisperStar77 20 hours ago

Yes I understand that people will question me but I can not say who I am. If I did, I would be under the media scrutiny. I understand if people do not believe I know him and that is ok with me. Anyone can say they know him, true, but I have nothing to gain by lies.

I am not selling a product,only trying to help a friend.
WhisperStar77 1 day ago

Thank you so much for this video, liberian girl. I believe this person is speaking truth, i'll keep an eye on it. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

June 03, 2011, 12:37:48 AM
Thank you for sharing this video - I haven't watched it yet but did read the comments above.

With everything, give it the test of time. Truth will always prevail in the end. I'll watch the video, for sure, but won't be too quick to believe without facts. If he is legitimate time will prove it to be true.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

June 03, 2011, 01:07:23 AM
if they said all that needed to be said why are they suggesting there will be more videos?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

June 04, 2011, 08:28:10 AM
i want to look at this again after work , but something that they said did hit me as interesting . i won't say what it was as if it is a situation where people are watching and trying to get ideas of what will make us believe them they don't need any help. just sayin'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

June 04, 2011, 12:41:01 PM
Who is this person that knows Michael personally for over 15 yrs? Logically if you have a friend who faked his death due to tiredness and depression, why would you splatter it all over the world if that person does not want to tell anyone? Michael left us little clues, but there is still a doubt! This person is a troll. If you love your friend who is in trouble and he went through such a length to fake his death, it is because he does not want anyone to know. Why would a friend of 15 yrs jeapordize his life?  I wonder if Jermaine read this video? If you are a believer anyone could have written this. Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 04, 2011, 05:12:45 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Who is this person that knows Michael personally for over 15 yrs? Logically if you have a friend who faked his death due to tiredness and depression, why would you splatter it all over the world if that person does not want to tell anyone? Michael left us little clues, but there is still a doubt! This person is a troll. If you love your friend who is in trouble and he went through such a length to fake his death, it is because he does not want anyone to know. Why would a friend of 15 yrs jeapordize his life?  I wonder if Jermaine read this video? If you are a believer anyone could have written this. Just my opinion.

Then what was Teddy Riley doing, what is TS doing and what are we doing? We are all guilty of jeapordizing Michael's life because we don't know the reasons he is in hiding.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

suspicious mind

June 04, 2011, 08:19:42 PM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Then what was Teddy Riley doing, what is TS doing and what are we doing? We are all guilty of jeapordizing Michael's life because we don't know the reasons he is in hiding.

and that is one scarry thought in this whole deal.   afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 04, 2011, 10:52:16 PM
We with Michael forever...This is all.....Love you Mike, every day more . bearhug

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions