Re: Could MJJ have been forced into hiding?
March 17, 2010, 07:09:10 PM
For all we know Michael could have borrowed a large amount of cash and the money came due.
He did not have it or all of it, so they said the money or your kids.   He knows that he will generate millioms if he disappears and the children will be safe.  And once the money is paid back, he will be out of danger.  Perhaps that's why he went to J Branca a week before 06/25/10, and asked him to run his
estate for him.  You kmnow manage and grow his cash, as that is exactly what is happening.  He also could have revealed to Branca, ( as this is atty/client priviledge), about why he has to disappear.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

March 17, 2010, 07:36:53 PM
I really believe Michael has been forced into hiding. I mean there are definitely people who wanted him dead I think and he had to do this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 03:42:43 PM
MJLover1990 ยป Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:36 am

I really believe Michael has been forced into hiding. I mean there are definitely people who wanted him dead I think and he had to do this.

U know I am starting to wonder myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

March 28, 2010, 01:41:58 AM
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
Is there anyway I can talk with this person please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 28, 2010, 04:22:52 AM
Could be a possibility. He did owe money & money these days is important & NEEDS to be payed back. So maybe he was told he had to pay it back ASAP or something bad would happen. Maybe people were making threats. He sure did make a LOT of calls & had meetings with people before his "death" & maybe the people he went to told him you should fake your death, it will bring in TONS of money. The will seemed random, Diana Ross? so maybe they made that up quickly to assure the kids would be taken care of (why Diana is so quiet). idk it all sounds so possible. He even said he felt threatened & in danger. He very well could be hiding somewhere while the debts are collected & then when he is free from the people he was bound to due to debt, he will return. TII is seeming more & more to me like it was planned to be a movie from the get go. With the designer designing his rehearsal outfits, yeah right, that screams BIG SCREEN MOVIE to me. & I think the other costumes were made specifically for the exhibit at the O2 but were said to be for a concert. All of these things brought in TONS of money, plus the music downloads, cd sales, merchandise. Then this new deal, through SONY, like letting them get their money & have what they want, so that he can be free from them. I'm really wondering about this now, I'm not gonna say this is the reason for sure because I don't know, none of us know, but it is definitely something to think about. Plus the memorial & burial seemed so staged. Hmmm...Now I saw an article about Prince being in debt, so people are after him too. Wonder what he'll do...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions