No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ah, I can see clearly now!  (... the rain is gone.)
And do you think they are STILL taking ideas from here?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Not lately...no.
Harvey, you still watching?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
Quote from: "peacock7"
I hope no one believes this woman.  And for the ones to point out how they touched or rubbed their relatives, surely that is different than what Kathy proposes.  And for the ones that say that maybe that is how they do it in Hollywood, get real.  That is not how Mr. & Mrs. Jackson would do it, period!

MJ was not in a HOSPITAL ROOM DEAD OK?  So why even go on and on?  I wonder what some newbies think when reading some people's takes.  They are truly being no help to this hoax.  Why are you here if you believe this woman?  And especially you Miss Peppers.  You always have something negative to say, and you make sure you lean toward MJ being dead as a door knob as Gina calls him.  Why not go to the Murder Theory forum then.

I hope some don't think they are helping by TRYING to play the so-called "devil's advocate."  We don't need any of those around here, in my estimation.  It truly does muddy up the waters, and again, I sincerely hope that you all don't think you are providing clues or helping anything along, because you are most certainly not.  You're a waste of space in this HOAX if you ask me.  You are putting out negative energy instead of positive, and on and on.

Granted, MJ doesn't mind it that we like TS mentioned try to point out WHY THIS IS A HOAX, hence the Sting vs Hoax court aspect, but that is just it.  We should be here enlightening the newbies as Souza has so eloquently done on the initial Home Page and her Blog.  And then some of you come here to try and dispell what she wrote.  I don't think that is MJ's purpose for hoaxville.  He wants up to prove why this is a hoax and why he is not dead by this point.  It is really old news to be still trying to figure out if MJ is alive or not for us believers and knowers.  We are suppose to be helping the ones that are new to the idea, not babysitting and trying to pacify the ones that should know better.

Kathy of course knows that MJ is alive.  Many, many celebrities do in all of entertainment.  They have been asked not to expose it outright.  And, some signed confidentiality agreements.  Plus, MJ is a POWER BROKER in the industry big time.  He OWNS at least half of Sony Music Ent. and is probably a BIG CHIEF that the other half listens to in that company instead of the other way around.  Sony Music knew who's side their bread was buttered on, and that is why they kicked out Motolla - and shook up the top.   They respect MJ and his opinion to no end.  They saw how savvy he was from the get go of their getting with him.  They most likely felt - "how can we lose - with the stuff Michael Jackson uses."  Word up!

Lastly, MJ has probably shook his head at many people at the beginning of this hoax.  For some to think that he really took propofol and other drugs hurt his feelings.  He was like "how can they think that of me?"  Some prople were so quick to believe it, and some on here still do.  I never believed it and as God is my witness.  When I saw that nurse Cherylin - I knew she was lying.  I've never believed that Michael was EVER a drug addict per se.  Maybe he found himself taking too many precription drugs for pain at one time, but that was it.  

I look at the positive in everything, but many like to believe the lying media and tabloids and they jump on believing the negative.  I think MJ has and is separating people along these lines.  The ones that had/have faith in him and the ones that had/have faith in what the media has to said in order to fabricate and lie about him.  Some on here still believe some of the lies the media has told on MJ.  There is where they've accumulated some of their so-called facts of belief about/against MJ.  He said out of his own mouth that he didn't take drugs.  He had his children and Diana to live for, so why would he need a doctor Murray that he sings about in the Moonwalker version of Smooth Criminal to sedate him?

And less we forget, MJ wrote the script/screenplay, et at - so HE/HIMSELF had to die of something.  There has to be a story of how and why he "died."  By this point though, it is a little tiring to see some that believe that asinine and made up story that Michael Jackson had to be fed a drug like propofol to fall asleep.  There is even evidence to show that this entire scenario that they proposed had happened to him with this drug can't be accomplished the way they claim (script written), but still some believe it.  It is almost like they want to believe it.  They don't know Michael.  They can't feel the real him.  They don't believe in him and his heart, and they are all about giving off and out lower vibrations/negative energy and frequencies.

And by the way, what is Anthony Jackson suppose to say - "My cousin is very much alive."  It is not his hoax to expose, just like it is not anyone else's hoax to expose.  Why would any of MJ's relatives state that MJ is alive?  Does it make sense?  This is his adventure.  It's his fingers that need to be snapped.  He is the one that needs to play with 'em a little bit.  And then it is his BAM to throw down.  And like someone recently posted, for the ones it pertains to, please get over yourselves.  It is not about you.  It is about MJ.

How can you make a good Hoax if its all simple. there must be ups and downs got to keep everyone on there toes

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
 bearhug  bearhug  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions