Scoripianchk said:
SORRY, I DON'T BUY THIS, BECAUSE SHE WON;T BE ALLOWED IN, EVEN IF TOYA & RANDY WANTED TO. IF THERE IS REALLY DEAD BODY, DOCTORS TAKE OVER IT AND WOULD NOT ALLOW STRANGER ALONE STAY WITH BODY. AND IT WAS NOT A PROPER PLACE AND TIME TO SAY GOOD-BYE.

Actually, she would have been allowed in.  Once he had died, he would have been in a room in the hospital.  They already said Jermaine, LaToya and the children went in to see the body.
If the family had said to the hospital that it was ok for her to go in and see the body, the doctors would allow it.  

What is the proper time and place to say goodbye????  These kind of things do happen, and people do go and view the body at the hospital straight after death.   Hospitals have their own mortuary departments and viewing rooms.  Its entirely possible this happened.

I know because i deal with these kind of things in my career.  

----------

Also...  people keep saying that she said he lived in a hotel, and then lived went to the house to see if the kids were still there.

Do we know when MJ moved into Carolwood??   I agree this does sound off to me as i am aware there was the issue with the Xmas decorations still being up in June on the gate - and the explanation given was because Blanet liked them so Michael asked for them to stay.

If we know when exactly MJ moved in to Carolwood, then we can analyse this a bit more.

She could mean MJ was living in a hotel but moved into Carolwood shortly before his death.  She would have been aware of the Carolwood address and thats why she went there.

Sorry for being Devils advocate, but i just trying to get the truth here.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

MJonmind

But it would match with the watchers of the house saying they never saw MJ or kids coming or going. There's only the police saying that on the 4 minute tape section they saw MJ coming home after the last rehearsal, and that's only their word which I think is hogwash. And I think that OV guy giving the salt and bread to the white arm (of MJ's) is part of the hoax. MJ, you are so bad!!! afraid/  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Scoripianchk said:
SORRY, I DON'T BUY THIS, BECAUSE SHE WON;T BE ALLOWED IN, EVEN IF TOYA & RANDY WANTED TO. IF THERE IS REALLY DEAD BODY, DOCTORS TAKE OVER IT AND WOULD NOT ALLOW STRANGER ALONE STAY WITH BODY. AND IT WAS NOT A PROPER PLACE AND TIME TO SAY GOOD-BYE.

Actually, she would have been allowed in.  Once he had died, he would have been in a room in the hospital.  They already said Jermaine, LaToya and the children went in to see the body.
If the family had said to the hospital that it was ok for her to go in and see the body, the doctors would allow it.  

What is the proper time and place to say goodbye????  These kind of things do happen, and people do go and view the body at the hospital straight after death.   Hospitals have their own mortuary departments and viewing rooms.  Its entirely possible this happened.
Also...  people keep saying that she said he lived in a hotel, and then lived went to the house to see if the kids were still there.
Do we know when MJ moved into Carolwood??   I agree this does sound off to me as i am aware there was the issue with the Xmas decorations still being up in June on the gate - and the explanation given was because Blanet liked them so Michael asked for them to stay.
If we know when exactly MJ moved in to Carolwood, then we can analyse this a bit more.
She could mean MJ was living in a hotel but moved into Carolwood shortly before his death.  She would have been aware of the Carolwood address and thats why she went there.
Sorry for being Devils advocate, but i just trying to get the truth here.

To me, her story is bizarre. We should tweet her to be more clear on those details. She said "right before his death, he was living in hotel about 3-4 months". This is already fishy. Then, even if she was allowed and got in the room to say good bye, she would not be alone I believe, then "rubbing body parts and whispering funny things" also sounds fishy. It is totally fine that you clarify specific facts for prudent analysis, but still her story sounds made up. And recent Jermain tweets, fight with Pearl, etc. and this interview and questions about Michael's death aired while program about Paris Hilton, does not look coincidental.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

mjptd

I don't believe a word of this. why now after two years,after Jermaine's tweets. they want to convinced us that Michael is gone. No way ! Not in a million years. Michael is ALIVE , no one can convice me otherwise!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It seems odd to me that Kathy would have rubbed all over a dead friend's body.  I can't even imagine doing that, not even to my best friend.  Perhaps a spouse, parent or child, but not a friend.  I'm inclined to believe that she is embellishing her story a little.  I also think that Michael may have maintained a room or suite at the Bel Air Hotel, as he did have business meetings there, but I am still convinced that he did live at the Carolwood address at the time of his "death".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

New characters are on board  albino/
Another contradicting story! And i must say that it's VERY contradicting!

1) Michael living in a hotel ALONE with his children, even without a nanny (which is actually so beautiful, i would love it, if it was true  :D).
   Contradictions:
          - Family talking in every single interview they gave, "Michael was surrounded by bad people", "We could never see him", "The security won't let us in the house to see him" and so on and on and on.
          - Ben and Chris telling us that they would spend every single day next to Michael's house just to see how he is going to rehearsals and coming back home, yet we have NOT A SINGLE picture of that.
          - The lady who is selling maps on the Carelwood  Drive said how every single day there were fans next to Michael's house waiting for him to come out, but only a couple of people were lucky enough to see him, because he was not going out of his house EVERY day for rehearsals.
          - The cook (sorry i forgot her name) was working in that house, she said that she was taking a brake, i don't remember for how long, but i think that she came back in May. So she was there cooking for Michael and his children every single day and was seeing CM there.
          - TMZ reported in 2008 that Michael Jackson moved into his new house (i don't remember what month it was, please help if you remember), so he was supposed to live in this house since 2008.
          - The security guy (the one who was on the radio) said that Michael was living in this house and how 4 days before Michael died Mrs. Katherine came to the house and had that LONG talk with CM in Michael's office. It was a private talk, even Michael left the two of them alone. (of course i don't know if it actually WAS a security guy or someone was just playing with us, but the story is sure interesting)
          - KF saying that Michael was soooooooo weak, she had to feed him (WTH). Then how could he live alone and not only take care of himself, but also be a great father to his children. (Once again KF is proven to be wrong)
          - IF HE WAS LIVING IN THE HOTEL ALONE WITH HIS KIDS, THEN HOW IN THE WORLD HE WAS ABLE TO GO TO REHEARSALS? I NEVER HEARD THAT HE WOULD GO TO REHEARSE TOGETHER WITH CHILDREN! Kathy said that he was living in the hotel before he died, so supposedly he moved to the house in a week or 2 before he died, but rehearsals must have been started a long time before that. right?

I'm sure that i've forgotten a lot of other things, but i hope that you can get an idea of where i was going  :)

2) I'm sorry for this question, but i will say it anyway. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE TOUCHING HIS BODY ALL OVER? HIS DEAD BODY! Maybe i don't get it, maybe i'm scared of corpse (actually yes, i'm scared of dead people  errrr). It's okay for his mother and the rest of family (for me it's not really ok with the rest of family, but let's pretend that it's okay) touching his hands, arms, face, hare, legs, feet. KATHY WHY DID YOU TOUCH HIS FEET? It just sound wrong to me, i mean she was just a friend of his, i think touching his hand and maybe a kiss on the chick would be okay. Maybe that's just me, IDK.  :?

3) What kind of party was at Michael's house? Why everyone had to go there? Why there was no POLICE?
It reminds me of  Britany Murphey (God i miss her so much, she was so beautiful  and talented  :cry:) death. How everything was ABSOLUTELY OPPOSITE comparing to Michael's "death". Police closed down the house right away, no one was allowed to go in or out! Family was not making any statement (which is how things supposed to be, it's been such a shock to them) police officer asked to respect that!
And after this party, when anyone could just walk in to the house on 25 -26th of June, on 29th Police surprisingly finds a "broken" syringe with unidentified finger prints! Shocking!!!!! How in the world did it get there?!

I'm so confused right now! I don't know what to think, who is in who is out, who is lying who is not, who is a friend who is a foe.  crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

I agree the "rubbing body parts" bit does seem a bit odd...   maybe kissing the head, holding the hands and stroking hair is something you would do if a loved one has departed....  i understand the need to hold and touch the dead body, and also to talk to the body.  That would be part of the grieving.
Rubbing his feet sounds a bit odd....   but i am careful to judge because we dont know the specifics of her relationship with him.  Maybe this is something she did when he was alive???  Maybe he liked having his feet massaged and it was something she used to do as a friend?  Its hard to put this into words...  im trying to find an explanation.
People do do wierd things in times of grief and shock.
But i agree the rubbing feet and saying "funny" things in his ear is slightly strange.  It would be difficult to find "funny" things to say when the person you loved for a long time has unexpectadly died.   But then, like i said before, it is very difficult to predict how a person would react in a time of shock and stress and grief.  It makes human beings very unpredictable and everyone is different.

@Kirstina4love - i dont know what your experience is with dead bodies.   A lot of people in the Western world never see a dead body in their whole entire lifetime because our culture has sanitised death - hidden it away.  That is probably why you find it scary.
But trust me.....    (i hope this never happens to you, i really do - but i am trying to explain) - if someone you dearly love passes away and you choose to see their body - YOU WONT BE SCARED.  Because it will just look like that person.  It will be the body of the person you love and will not be anything to be scared of.  You will want to touch and kiss the body, because its the body of the person you love.  You will want to be tactile in the way you say goodbye.  Its a normal human reaction.
Have you ever had any pets which have died?  did you see their dead bodies?  I am sure if you did, that you werent scared.   When my beloved dog died, he looked like he was in a deep and peaceful sleep.   I kissed him goodnight and stroked his fur and told him i loved him.

A lot of people on this board really need to get past the corpse issue.  Its not unusual, wierd or wrong for people to view the body, or to touch the body.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
I agree the "rubbing body parts" bit does seem a bit odd...   maybe kissing the head, holding the hands and stroking hair is something you would do if a loved one has departed....  i understand the need to hold and touch the dead body, and also to talk to the body.  That would be part of the grieving.
Rubbing his feet sounds a bit odd....   but i am careful to judge because we dont know the specifics of her relationship with him.  Maybe this is something she did when he was alive???  Maybe he liked having his feet massaged and it was something she used to do as a friend?  Its hard to put this into words...  im trying to find an explanation.
People do do wierd things in times of grief and shock.
But i agree the rubbing feet and saying "funny" things in his ear is slightly strange.  It would be difficult to find "funny" things to say when the person you loved for a long time has unexpectadly died.   But then, like i said before, it is very difficult to predict how a person would react in a time of shock and stress and grief.  It makes human beings very unpredictable and everyone is different.

@Kirstina4love - i dont know what your experience is with dead bodies.   A lot of people in the Western world never see a dead body in their whole entire lifetime because our culture has sanitised death - hidden it away.  That is probably why you find it scary.
But trust me.....    (i hope this never happens to you, i really do - but i am trying to explain) - if someone you dearly love passes away and you choose to see their body - YOU WONT BE SCARED.  Because it will just look like that person.  It will be the body of the person you love and will not be anything to be scared of.  You will want to touch and kiss the body, because its the body of the person you love.  You will want to be tactile in the way you say goodbye.  Its a normal human reaction.
Have you ever had any pets which have died?  did you see their dead bodies?  I am sure if you did, that you werent scared.   When my beloved dog died, he looked like he was in a deep and peaceful sleep.   I kissed him goodnight and stroked his fur and told him i loved him.

A lot of people on this board really need to get past the corpse issue.  Its not unusual, wierd or wrong for people to view the body, or to touch the body.

Thank you for your response!  :)
Unfortunately my experience with death was quite the opposite of what you think  :( By the age 13 i've already lost 5 family members including my father (i never saw his dead body, because my mother didn't let me to and i'm VERY thankful for that now, in my memory is alive and happy without any disturbing pictures of him being dead). My grate grandmother, grandfather and grandmother died and i saw them dead and i was not scared at all, i did kiss them on the chick. But i guess my fear of dead bodies came when my uncle crushed in a car accident, his face was covered in stitches and was i 13 at that time. So i don't know how or why, but this picture terrified me! So enough about me.

I understand, just like you said, that when dear friends or family members die it's totally fine to kiss and touch them. And that's why i said maybe that's just me, i am the one who is scared of dead people after all. It's still weird to me that Kathy would touch most parts of his body, and i think that we all agree on that. It's just our opinion, maybe as you said they were very close and she felt like it was okay for her to do that.

The important question is whether Michael was living in the hotel or in his rented house?  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

mumof3

i too have seen quite a few dead bodies it is nothing to be scared of the hardest was my mother and i did talk to her and hold her hand and took her feet out of plastic bags god knows why they did that to her i whispered lots of things to her funny and sad and promises so it is possible with a very dear friend  so not sure what to think i still hope that was not michael there but i just wanted to say visiting a loved  one is hard but not scary
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

didn't latoya also mention something about paris raising the cover and looking at his legs?
sometimes it is not so odd an idea that they carressed him in general but to give such specific detail in the retelling of the whole thing is so odd.jmo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
has anyone in any of these interviews ever been asked if they have met or encountered murray?

so paris hiltons (great grandfather ?) was first husband of elizabeth taylor , named conrad .

ever notice in this thing one thing always seems to link to another. why? whether or not it is intentional or coincendence ( ;) ) who knows. :?

Paris' youngest brother's name is Conrad as well :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
has anyone in any of these interviews ever been asked if they have met or encountered murray?

so paris hiltons (great grandfather ?) was first husband of elizabeth taylor , named conrad .

ever notice in this thing one thing always seems to link to another. why? whether or not it is intentional or coincendence ( ;) ) who knows. :?

Paris' youngest brother's name is Conrad as well :)

there is an interview with the pastor from the church michael went to with steve harvey. the man is identified as pastor so and so murray. and then the judge in the case is judge michael pastor. it's like someone just started pulling stuff out of thing air and waits for it to link up. maybe we are hoaxing ourselves  :?  :shock:  suspicious//  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
New characters are on board  albino/
Another contradicting story! And i must say that it's VERY contradicting!

1) Michael living in a hotel ALONE with his children, even without a nanny (which is actually so beautiful, i would love it, if it was true  :D). I'm remembering Paris telling us that Michael was a good cook.  At the time I thought...oh sure...he's got a cook!  She said he made the best what was it, "french toast"??  Now if he was there alone with the kids...we have a time he would've cooked!!
   Contradictions:
          - Family talking in every single interview they gave, "Michael was surrounded by bad people", "We could never see him", "The security won't let us in the house to see him" and so on and on and on.
          - Ben and Chris telling us that they would spend every single day next to Michael's house just to see how he is going to rehearsals and coming back home, yet we have NOT A SINGLE picture of that.
          - The lady who is selling maps on the Carelwood  Drive said how every single day there were fans next to Michael's house waiting for him to come out, but only a couple of people were lucky enough to see him, because he was not going out of his house EVERY day for rehearsals.
          - The cook (sorry i forgot her name) was working in that house, she said that she was taking a brake, i don't remember for how long, but i think that she came back in May. So she was there cooking for Michael and his children every single day and was seeing CM there.
          - TMZ reported in 2008 that Michael Jackson moved into his new house (i don't remember what month it was, please help if you remember), so he was supposed to live in this house since 2008.
          - The security guy (the one who was on the radio) said that Michael was living in this house and how 4 days before Michael died Mrs. Katherine came to the house and had that LONG talk with CM in Michael's office. It was a private talk, even Michael left the two of them alone. (of course i don't know if it actually WAS a security guy or someone was just playing with us, but the story is sure interesting)
Katherine said in an interview that she's "never met the man"...Murray!!
          - KF saying that Michael was soooooooo weak, she had to feed him (WTH). Then how could he live alone and not only take care of himself, but also be a great father to his children. (Once again KF is proven to be wrong)
          - IF HE WAS LIVING IN THE HOTEL ALONE WITH HIS KIDS, THEN HOW IN THE WORLD HE WAS ABLE TO GO TO REHEARSALS? I NEVER HEARD THAT HE WOULD GO TO REHEARSE TOGETHER WITH CHILDREN! Kathy said that he was living in the hotel before he died, so supposedly he moved to the house in a week or 2 before he died, but rehearsals must have been started a long time before that. right?
Right, and rehearsals were apparently at NIGHT!  So the kids would've been in bed.  And no paps or anyone else got a pic?  Remember only a month or two before the "death" he had been taking the kids out shopping quite often and paps caught pics of him.
Also, remember that big meeting with MJ and his parents and others at the Beverly Hills Hotel...that was what just days earlier, and we wondered why it was there instead of at Carolwood or Hayvenhurst...?  Maybe because he wasn't living at Carolwood and didn't want the press to see them all at the hotel he was LIVING at??
Actually, I've been looking, and was that meeting at the Bel Air!!!  Would've that placed him there?  I just found pics of him leaving there (and they show his neck and I don't see track marks either as I've read!)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm sure that i've forgotten a lot of other things, but i hope that you can get an idea of where i was going  :)

2) I'm sorry for this question, but i will say it anyway. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE TOUCHING HIS BODY ALL OVER? HIS DEAD BODY! Maybe i don't get it, maybe i'm scared of corpse (actually yes, i'm scared of dead people  errrr). It's okay for his mother and the rest of family (for me it's not really ok with the rest of family, but let's pretend that it's okay) touching his hands, arms, face, hare, legs, feet. KATHY WHY DID YOU TOUCH HIS FEET? It just sound wrong to me, i mean she was just a friend of his, i think touching his hand and maybe a kiss on the chick would be okay. Maybe that's just me, IDK.  :?

3) What kind of party was at Michael's house? Why everyone had to go there? Why there was no POLICE?
It reminds me of  Britany Murphey (God i miss her so much, she was so beautiful  and talented  :cry:) death. How everything was ABSOLUTELY OPPOSITE comparing to Michael's "death". Police closed down the house right away, no one was allowed to go in or out! Family was not making any statement (which is how things supposed to be, it's been such a shock to them) police officer asked to respect that!
And after this party, when anyone could just walk in to the house on 25 -26th of June, on 29th Police surprisingly finds a "broken" syringe with unidentified finger prints! Shocking!!!!! How in the world did it get there?!

I'm so confused right now! I don't know what to think, who is in who is out, who is lying who is not, who is a friend who is a foe.  crash/

To me, if there is lying or the stories keep changing or lying or the pieces don't fit, then it's a hoax.  Otherwise--come on!!!  The Mom of a dead child 2 years out would'nt be changing her story.  LaToya's stories wouldn't keep changing.... truth is truth your don't change it because it's a fact.  Lies change because you forget what you made up, or someone changed things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
MICHAEL JACKSON WAS NOT A DRUG ADDICT...KATHY HILTON

Restoring his image again....... and she seems to slip up at one point and talk about him in the present tense...this is the full interview.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:1c26bs6j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJQZPhtU7Ho[/youtube:1c26bs6j]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I didn't take Kathy's comments about Michael living at the hotel to literally mean that he was living there up to June 25, 2009.  I know that he did stay at the hotel when he first came back to LA from Vegas, but I still think that he was living at the Carolwood address on June 25th.  I also don't think Kathy would have said that she went to his house after she left the hospital if he was still living at the hotel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions