I am proud to be here with all of you ...i used to be in the army of love but I don't know what happened and I'm not listed anymore ...help ! :) Make that change , it's possible with all this love on our side.Have a wonderful weekend .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

Signing up to the Army of L.O.V.E !

I've made so many changes - starting with myself. This has led me to be happier and generally
more positive. I've always been a patient and tolerant person, but now even more so.
The changes i have made have had a positve effect on both myself and others around me.
I tackle obstacles head on, and i focus on solutions, and not so much problems themselves.
I question everything, and have a greater sense of awareness in general. I've done many things
to help others, charity and the environment and will continue to do so. For once it feels as if i'm on the right path
in life and i have no intention of straying off it.
An offer: As i always say to my friends... if anyone should ever feel they have no one to talk to, and need to talk
about ANYTHING... (although i may be a stranger to you)...my ears are yours, my heart is open. just pm me.

Proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with you guys.
Michael, you always have had, and always will have my support. And my love. Forever and beyond xxx

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

::marching with L.O.V.E.::: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'd like to be in the Army of L.O.V.E. too :D Can I? ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If We All Cry At The Same Time Tonight"
-Cry-
Add me on Twitter : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you\'d like to have my msn, Pm me \":D\"

Hello everyone! I would love to be a part of the army of L.O.V.E.! )))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I will be too with Michael and all of yours moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I would like to officially announce my desire to continue as a member of the Army Of L.O.V.E. I was a member on the older board but never reinstated myself on the new board, until now!

To me, love is a state of being which shines through during our daily interaction with each other. I believe we must all come from a place of love during all our dealings with each other, even during conflict. At times it is not easy but Michael has shown us how to gird ourselves with love and I believe it truly is our best defense in a world that seems to have lost its soul.

In a practical sense it must start with ourselves. It is a conscious decision to control our impulsive negative responses to others. To come to them from our hearts. To give time, patience and understanding. To trust that, given enough love, hardened hearts can be melted. That fear, hate, anger and greed can be dissipated.

These days, if I feel anger or injustice welling up in me towards someone due to their apparent disregard I simply say to myself "what would Michael do?" and feel instant calm, instant empathy.

Love and true caring is the only power on this planet that will heal it and I am proud to follow Michael's example in order to achieve his dream of a better world for "the entire human race."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

I'm already a soldier of love.
:)  <3

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

Hi MJ family :) does anybody know how many soldiers are in our army?  michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

yes color me full of red for L.O.V.E..
gurl in the mirror...did charity work for make a wish and worked at a children's hospital for many years..i loved it and i miss it.
always been here for Michael's army of L.O.V.E. i have learned so much in the past 3 years about GOD, MJ, myself!!.. life how the real world works
the nwo and the list goes on..heal the world!!
huggs n love n faith
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am a little surprized there are not more soldiers enlisted here!

Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

I have also been here since 2009 and haven't signed, so perhaps I should join lol. I won't state anything too long, but I agree wholeheartedly with Heartsong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ello all,

First time poster but looooooooooooooong time reader. I've been watching/waiting/pulling my hair out, lol, with you all and I feel it's about time I start to join in on the fun. I love reading everyone's posts and especially grateful to the bible studiers as that is completely brand new to me. Lil bit about me I was never really was an MJ fan until his "death". As sad as that is I just was never really exposed to his music other then the typical Thriller, Beat it, Billie Jean etc... But I remember being GLUED to the tv for about the first week after his "passing" and every once and awhile MTV would play lil tiny snippets of They Don't Care About Us and from that ten seconds on I became obsessed with his music and then after his videos... and that is when I found out about the hoax. Thank you Ghosts music video. Enough about me. Thank you everyone and God bless.  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have been here since the beginning thought I was already a soldier but I don't know what happened.Anyway I want to be front and center in Michael's army of love.        :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ello all,

First time poster but looooooooooooooong time reader. I've been watching/waiting/pulling my hair out, lol, with you all and I feel it's about time I start to join in on the fun. I love reading everyone's posts and especially grateful to the bible studiers as that is completely brand new to me. Lil bit about me I was never really was an MJ fan until his "death". As sad as that is I just was never really exposed to his music other then the typical Thriller, Beat it, Billie Jean etc... But I remember being GLUED to the tv for about the first week after his "passing" and every once and awhile MTV would play lil tiny snippets of They Don't Care About Us and from that ten seconds on I became obsessed with his music and then after his videos... and that is when I found out about the hoax. Thank you Ghosts music video. Enough about me. Thank you everyone and God bless.  beerchug
Hello and welcome friend, it is good to know that our MJ army is getting bigger. I hope you will have a perfect time here!
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)