ralu

There are moments in our life when the only chance to slow down the effects of a tragedy is the hope that the people remain first of all HUMANS, that they didn’t totally loose from their hearts the feeling that we are all the children of the same Creator, that beyond the race, religion, nationality or social state, we are all brothers. Yes, I know that it is hard to imagine such an idyllic situation in a world where even the blood brothers are sometimes enemies, where children and parents keep fights which last for months, years or even a lifetime, when the youngsters are following patterns of the adults that would rather choose to offend, to point an accusing finger, to criticize (but not in a constructive way). However, I stubborn to believe that people didn’t loose their humanity.  Well, call me naïve, consider that I’m from another planet, but in my eyes the people are good, beautiful and sensitive. I can see those things well hidden behind each blow-up, behind each superior, ostentatious attitude, behind each malicious word. I KNOW that beyond all those appearances, the true qualities are waiting to be just a little bit provoked in order to find the courage to be shown to the whole world. I don’t want to waist my time trying to figure why people came to pretend that they lost their humanity; I don’t want to blame “the system”, the governments, the criminals, the faith…there is no time for this. I just want to convince the ones who had the kindness to stop a while and listening to me, that it’s nothing more natural and more satisfying than to lend a helping hand to those who need it the most, to spread smiles and hope all-around you, constantly seeking and appreciating the beauty and the goodness which lays in every single one of us and, probably the most important thing: to let everybody seeing that you have the courage to be HUMAN, that you have the courage to approach a different attitude than the one imposed by the flow, that you have the courage to swim against the flaw, for the simple reason that you want to reach to the saving ship; and to let the whole world seeing that this attitude makes you happy, fulfilled and special.

As you all already know, the year 2010 debuted with an awful catastrophe somewhere on this Earth, in a region with many more delicate problems: Haiti. In situations like this, only the hope in people’s solidarity remains for those who lost their children, their siblings or their entire family, those who are sleeping in the street, among dead bodies, or dyeing people, for those who in a couple of days will live a nightmare even worth than the earthquake itself, due to the chaos that will set up upon this terrible scene. I whish that not the thought that something similar could happen to us as well, to be the one that moves us in this case, but simply the human care and compassion for the suffering of our brothers and sisters… speaking another language, from a far foreign country, maybe of another color, but still brothers and sisters.  I know that those of you to whom I’m addressing right now are not from that category of people who think: “I have my own problems; let the governments help them; we have enough people in needs here in our country; there are special organizations for this, this is not my responsibility”. Those thoughts have no place in humans’ hearts and minds. If you cannot afford to donate, at least say a prayer … it could help just as much. But the most important thing you could do in order to help is to spread the message, to encourage other friends to help those people.  I beg you to spread the message and to give it a personal touch in order to reach as many hearts as possible.
Due to my preoccupations from the last months I had the wonderful chance to gain lots of friends from allover the world and some of them are from Haiti. They lost the contact with their families and they know nothing about their faith, having in mind that the communication is limited in these moments. After asking for their opinion about this subject, I chose to donate through You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This organization was funded in 2005 by Wyclef Jean, one of the local Haiti celebrities, known for his implication in humanitarian causes. He and his wife are right there in the middle of the disaster helping the victims and removing the bodies. Please watch these youtube vids:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

if you still have doubts regarding your participation, like I said before, just pray the Lord to give them strength and hope and to comfort their sorrow … But first of all send this call to your friends and encourage them to do the same. Don’t be ashamed to plead for a helping hand. Every single cent worth when you left with NOTHING. God bless you!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

Wow

I'm with you!  Count me in!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi Michael.
For me it's a great honor to participate in your adventure.
We're calling and I reply: yes, I'm in!
Are not just words, and I also others believe in what you do!
We will follow!
I'm ready!
From Italy with all my love ..

*Love lives forever*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

together we can make that change.
I'm very proud to be one of you!!!!!

with L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJsoldestfan"
You have my undying support!!!!

I am MJs Oldest Fan!!!! I am 4 months older than Michael and have idolized him since he and I were 10!!!

It's all for love, L.O.V.E.!!!

Sorry  MJs Oldest Fan!!!!    Sorry couldnt resist it :oops:

I will be 56 in April  LOL :lol:

As you say its all for love, L.O.V.E.

I signed up at MJ RECRUITMENT OFFICE in December!  Are the uniforms ready yet SIR   :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm with you,Michael! I'll always be! LOVE you more
the change comes from the inside
Lots of LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hi. i am officially joining michael's army of love today. although i've believed in him and his cause for a long time now,i just feel like i needed to do it here officially to show michael my support. i have been learning from michael for years and years now. i'm always kind,i always try to be a peace maker,i help others whenever possible,i spread his message of love ALL THE TIME. i have recently(past 8 or 9 months) begun to recycle. i never litter or pollute,i don't use aerosol cans,i try to conserve water as much as possible.

michael if you are on this site reading this just know that i love you with all my heart and i am behind you 100%. whatever you need me to do i will do. i only pray that i am doing what you need me to do. i think i get your message,but if i am missing something i pray that got will give to me a revelation so that i can do EXACTLY what you need me and all of us to do. i love you and i am proud to be in the army.God bless you,sweetie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

cassi

count me in, although i was never out.  8-) michael i am here. i know you dont know me, but you have been my super hero forever, (moonwalker movie, i was 5, 27 now). i have prayed for you, and i believe in what you are doing to help others, and love others. you have showed me and all your fans how much you love us, and i am sending you the love right back. well i hope your reading these, i know you are.  :D may Jesus continue to be with you, always. i will love you forever!!! so of course im in the L.O.V.E. army
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i'm here,for you,me and the all human race...always with my mind/heart open.... :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm proud to join Michael's ARMY of L.O.V.E.!
I'm working on myself to become a better person.
I'm starting with the man in the mirror!
This is my promise. This is my mission. Let's stand all together. Let's spread our LOVE.

Michael, we are here to change the world... We'll wait for your come back to carry on our mission together with you. I have faith in all you do.

"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
when there is LOVE I'll be there.
I'll reach out my hand to you, I'll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I'll be there"

Believers, I love you all! I love you more!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes I will be proud to stand amongst all you fine, loving and caring people in Michael's Army of L.O.V.E.

I would follow Michael anywhere because he is my inspiration and I have already made that 'change' that others only seem to be singing about.

I have discovered that I can keep opening my heart and letting more and more people in, with no cost to myself, only a sense of wonder at the knowledge.

It's all for love ............. L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you have my full support i'll always be there for Michael i'll do my best to spread his message of love and peace.
Michael i love you so much and thank you for you taught me to see with my heart and not only with my eyes.
it's all for Love L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm in! And I also am working on it by starting with the woman in the mirror! So excited to see so many people coming together for such a good cause. Keep it up everyone! CHEERS, GOD BLESS US ALL. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i would be happy to join...MJ's army of LOVE...

LOVE the most powerful thing out there.... With LOVE you need no weapons to win a war!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Thank God For Making Me The Person I am... With God Anything can happen!
I still miss you mom.. Love you..
Michael, Thank you so much for opening my eyes, so I could find out who I really am.. Love you with every bit of my soul..

Kirsche

I'm already a member of Michaels Army of L.O.V.E.-....and proud of it :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions