count me in of course
since june 25th have had this nagging feeling with all the research on MJ i've been doing,
now i understand what it is IT'S TIME TO MAKE THAT CHANGE start with ourselves ,
even if it's just minor things :a lot of small things together make for something BIG.
I'm PROUD of all of us,
we do it all for L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm always with you...I'll be there....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm ready to support: I'm on this way from a long time.

I'm working on that, actually: loving yourself, accepting what you are, is the best way to help the world. If everyone will be aware of this, there would no need to help the world. Work on yourself and your world will be better.
If there is no conflict within us, there will not conflict with others.

If anyone interested, this is what I am writing from a little time ...

- On 30th oct. I wrote this on mjkit:
It's been 4 months that we question everything. We became a team in which everyone participates according to his possibilities, because we love HIM.
We would not be able to do the same thing for something as important to us? The dying Eearth, children who are suffering, wars, the campaigns of disinformation? Our very lives, our future and the future of our children?
Perhaps his legacy is this: let us understand that we can succeed.
With LOVE.

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."

Can we try to take this step forward together?

- On 4th dec. I wrote my thoughts to TNZ.

I'm not talking only about Michael, but of a general situation where those in charge exploit his power for his personal interests.
The thing that irritates me most is that there are few -very few- voices raised against corruption, even some people blesse it like a chance. And in the meantime racism, homophobia, violence and intolerance are destroying our way of life.
But the important thing is that we are reality shows on TV or programs where you can see tits and ass and fucked you after a day of work. If you have a job yet.
Everyone thinks of his self-interest, people walking fast down the street with downcast eyes and ears to the phone.
And then you see all these people on the street, at the bar, while shopping, talking on the bus waving gesturing like a thousand escaped the asylum. Instead of looking into his eyes and maybe exchange a smile, enter into another dimension, involving more or less indirectly all those who cross.
We can almost see these pieces of conversation hanging in the air like balloons tied to the wrists of children.
So it's all right there on television they try to calm us down, the crisis is now coming to an end, TV transmit services over the coming holidays, what we'll do we'll give, just to be sure we will not even decide what to put under our christmas tree.
It 's hard to be part of a minority trying to make their voices heard. When you feel that people around you are content with truth precooked and asked no questions.
And they doesnt want to see, not even outraged anymore. It 'scary. There are a thousand things to do and it is a tough job, but as I said I did not give up.

I dont give up because I am convinced that a voice from the pack maybe enough to wake the other.
We should not heal the world. We must heal ourselves. Our planet has existed for thousands of years and will continue to do so. WE are at risk of extinction and sometimes I wonder whether it is good.
How much energy we waste every day without even realizing it?
About the few people I continue to follow about Micheal I think that only very few of them have really opened his eyes. They dont understand that they didnt understand HIM.
They are racing to discover the truth and spend hours at the computer to investigate without wonder if they could spend all this time, all these hours of sleep lost, in a better way.
Because in the end there will NOT be the award for the "best fan of Michael". And even if who cares? Let me tell you this blasphemy: WHO CARES! His return will not change the individual life of any of us. He will not come to our house to solve our own problems and troubles.
They dont end up in the newspapers as "those who understood the truth."
Sometimes we are using hoax as an excuse for not making contact with ourselves, and we lose the opportunity to grow our soul.
We do not have much time left and we have not learned yet to work together for a common purpose that goes beyond our individuality.
A purpose that goes further.
Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 04:13:14 PM by Stillalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the answer

LLJ

I'm in MJ, wherever you are right now!

Not sure if this is allowed (I apologize if I'm stepping over bounderies, but this is for a good cause and this is what we are here for?), but it's a start for those who want to make a difference, although small, you can help someone.

I joined last week and I think it is a good initiative and it is free, you only need to click to make a difference.

There are different causes for which you can generate donations by clicking on them.

The website is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

~Souza~

Ready when he is...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'll be there.

I love you, Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am SO in!!! I started making the change many years ago after hearing Man in the Mirror, That song made me wake up and realise things I never realised before...especially about myself. I am all for Michael's Mission and I wanna be a part of it.....I'M HERE FOR YOU MJ!!!!!! I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!! I WANNA BE YOUR SOLIDER!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

Ready....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

I'am proud to be a member of Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. :D

You have my full support !!!!  I'll be there!!!

It's All For LOVE, L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

paula-c

Harleyblonde wrote; I am the only one that thinks this is sad? Should we need to be told by Michael all about love? People seem to be enlightened and full of love and goodness since June but what sort of a world is is when the masses need need the death of someone they admire to bring the message of love? Love is everywhere and always has been since time began and always will be.Love should be in hearts already, if you are a good decent person there will be love there-it comes natural and either you feel the warmth and goodness in your heart and the warm glow of helping others or you do not-it is not something you can suddenly be aware of and aquire it like a can of baked beans from the supermarket shelf.Jesus and his deciples preached love and what happened?
Love and goodness should have been in our hearts before June. It really is a sad state of affairs when a celebrity as huge as Michael has to preach the word of love-he shouldn't have to.

Unfortunately so, remember all the suffering that I have lived Because of prejudice, racism, those who never understood that what is on your skin is the result of an illness, the child molestation charges by the greed and wickedness of a man who dared to force his is to say all those horrible things about Michael at trial, the savaging of the middle .. and so many things. We have to change, otherwise the future looks to be very bad, this world has existed for thousands of years, it needs us, while we in this world if we need to survive, and if I'm in this army, long time, we will follow it, but really all together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ready for your command Mike...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I AM IN..100%.

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN READY.!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

..... :roll:
Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 10:19:04 AM by MJvive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm with you, for a better world.... Michael we love you L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

I already joined, and I will stay and do whatever needs to be done...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions