I have been crying over this.  So, so upset...  this makes me HATE humans.  

I am beyond disgusted and upset over this.

Im sorry to post this, but its haunting me and i need to talk to someone about it.  I dont want to be alone in this world which i feel is out of control.  No-one seems to care anymore, there is so much pain and hurt.  How can someone do this to an animal????   HOW>>>>????

=====================================
'I've killed my dog, ha ha': Sadistic teenager hangs pet... and posts pictures on Facebook

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 4:38 PM on 30th May 2011

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

A sick 17-year-old boy filmed himself hanging his pet pooch and posted photos of it on Facebook saying, 'I’ve killed my dog - ha, ha.'

The picture shows the helpless dog - still apparently struggling - swinging from a clothesline while Kamil Hric looks on laughing.

Hric, from Poprad, Slovakia - who was arrested after other horrified Facebook users alerted police - told prosecutors: 'So what? It's only a dog. I did it for fun.'

Sadistic: Teenager Kamil Hric from Slovakia uploaded this picture of him hanging his pet dog on Facebook

A police spokesman said: 'We don’t know what made him do this but we will be carrying out psychiatric reports.'

In another shocking display of animal cruelty, a dog was buried alive in Malta last week.

The cross-breed mongrel was found by chance near the city of Birzebbuga by animal welfare officers investigating an unrelated case.

Appalling cruelty: This is how star the crossbreed dog was discovered; buried alive, with all her legs tied together and with 40 gun pellets in her skull

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

omg this is soooo sad. why do people have to be so cruel? what has become of this world? stuff like that makes me sooo upset.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

Quote from: "Steph22"
omg this is soooo sad. why do people have to be so cruel? what has become of this world? stuff like that makes me sooo upset.

Me too.   This article was in a UK newspaper today.   I am so sad and cant get it out of my head.  People can be so horrible and cruel and i cannot understand why.
If this person didnt want the dog anymore, they could have taken it to the local dog pound.  No excuse for this behaviour.

I am so upset.  Ive been telling my cats i love them and that my house is a safe place for them.  Im glad my pets are safe, but when i think of all the animals that are mistreated in the World, i wonder if my pets are the lucky few.   :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

it really scares me how so called humans can behave its power over a defensless creature i feel sick my pets are so loved why cant others do the same i have a friend so upset her young dog has bone cancer and only 3 months to live but i told her be strong your lovely dog only knows love not like these poor creatures above i know the second one has been saved but has a long road to recovery  they are sick bastards
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

i would love to get hold of that lad    not very Michael i know
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I have a dog and cat who I love very much (have always grown up with pets a big part), and this story bothers me too.

Just some thoughts on that. The whole earth and all history is filled with human and animal suffering, whether caused by humans, other animals or acts of nature/God. (All death involves some suffering.) While in the garden of Eden, Adam was given the job of "cultivating it and keeping it", Gen. 2:15, not exploiting and destroying it.  I think the message in Genesis 1:26-31 sums up our role in all of this.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.  
27   So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.  
28   And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.  
29 ¶ And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which [is] upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which [is] the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.  
30   And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein [there is] life, [I have given] every green herb for meat: and it was so.  
31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, [it was] very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

You can also see we were given plants only to eat, and it was later after the flood that animal meat was allowed. I really believe we were given the superior brain for a purpose, as a gaurdian. Because we can now clearly see the results of the mistakes of history of abusing the planet and animals, we now have a chance to directly restore the beauty of our earth and care for the animals given to us. It's a responsibility and should be a privilege. It makes me happy to know that MJ was a lover of animals as well as children and is an advocate of our "planet earth". I think the fact that you, Miss.Peppers are so emotionally moved by this story is testiment to how we were created to feel, since we are created in His image. God is love, and so we love. We also don't know about this boy, maybe he witnessed abuse of animals by others, or was abused himself, or had mental disability. I didn't mean to offend you if you are not a spiritually-inclined person, but those were just my thoughts. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thankyou for your replies.   It has helped that i am not alone.  Sometimes i feel like i a drowning in all this awful cruelty.

It beggars belief that not only did that boy photograph himself doing that to his dog, but that he posted it on youtube and was bragging about it...   that he was proud of his actions.   I do not understand.   At least he was arrested and hopefully he will be banned from ever keeping pets.

There was another article today, about Slow Lorises : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Apparently they are becoming the "must have pet" - but they are wild animals and they have a bite.  In order for them to be sold on, they rip their teeth out.   They are becoming extinct now because of this and also because their natural habitat is being destroyed.

How did we, human beings, come to the point where its acceptable to do these things.   This story made me more angry because this is about money....   GGGRRRR!!  Poor animals being treated like this for money.

Again, i apologise for the photos but they were published in a mainstream UK newspaper today... and the paper gave no warning about them.  If you dont want to see them, then please do not scroll down..........

First is the picture of what they look like...   and then follows the cruelty picture.  So please do not scroll down if you do not want to be upset.   I just wanted people to be aware.  We need to spread the message to make this stop.

The creatures have their teeth removed with nail clippers before they are sold as 'pets'. They usually become infected and, unable to eat, die a slow and painful death

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

steph

Things like this make me feel sick , what`s wrong with people .Animals are so loving and people do this to them.I would
like to ...well i can`t say on here !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

oh god I saw this today in the newspaper its terrible  I cant understand any of this and a link on twitter of an artist making handbags out of cats and dogs its a sick world but you have too remember there are good people  i wish i had more money to help
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

These people need a brain check...or a Hitler-style cure!! this makes me cry my eyes out! I wish i could understand why they do this...If Michael said he could not live without children ....i say i cannot see a world without these beautiful creatures ....i'd die if there are no animals  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Ohh God, my heart hurts. What a pain this gives me. I'm ashamed of my humanity. Seriously I do believe that the humanity should END! The harm we give to the nature and to innocent animals is inexcusable. Yesterday I started a sign petition for the poor stray dogs who were poisoned and murdered by the city hall in one of the cities of my country. This is such a shame. I love animals more than I love human and most of the times, especially when I see these kind of savageness, I HATE humans. Wish I could have a power to protect all animals in this world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
Ohh God, my heart hurts. What a pain this gives me. I'm ashamed of my humanity. Seriously I do believe that the humanity should END! The harm we give to the nature and to innocent animals is inexcusable. Yesterday I started a sign petition for the poor stray dogs who were poisoned and murdered by the city hall in one of the cities of my country. This is such a shame. I love animals more than I love human and most of the times, especially when I see these kind of savageness, I HATE humans. Wish I could have a power to protect all animals in this world.
I feel the same as you.... bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It is so frustrating and sad. Our pets are so loving and most of the dogs are just accepting violence without fighting back. pale/ They are sweet souls. I am trying to find the reason why a kid of his age, a teenager, bacame that unsensitive.

I know there is a young age, between 0 and 4 years old, where you feel you are the center of the world and you are not really conscious of things around you. Not conscious of your impact on Earth, on people, on living things.

I am not proud to say it but when I was really young, I was teasing my cat, taking him by the tail and spinning with him.
But when my mummy saw me, she scold me big time! She explained to me that cats feel pain too (that wasn't obvious to me, I guess  :? ) and that all living things deserve respect. It may look stupid but at 3 years old, I wasn't aware of that! When we were born, we started from 0 and got to learn how to live with other living things on this planet. I had the chance to be "caught" young and my parents did what they had to do to improve my behavior. I soon became an animal lover and I rescued a lot of cats, dogs, birds, squirell and even bats, since then. I never kill bugs. I put them in a glass and take them outside.

Even at a young age, hurting an animal is not excusable but it's understandable.
But when you are a teen, someone must have already show you, told you and make you feel the harm your doing!
This young man is cleary unhappy and ill.  :(  Something is missing in his life and this is to me just as sad as the death of his pet. I wish he'll see the light. Because prison and the way people are judging him right now may get him to the dark side...

Love, love, love...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Blue Fox of Love"
It is so frustrating and sad. Our pets are so loving and most of the dogs are just accepting violence without fighting back. pale/ They are sweet souls. I am trying to find the reason why a kid of his age, a teenager, bacame that unsensitive.

I know there is a young age, between 0 and 4 years old, where you feel you are the center of the world and you are not really conscious of things around you. Not conscious of your impact on Earth, on people, on living things.

I am not proud to say it but when I was really young, I was teasing my cat, taking him by the tail and spinning with him.
But when my mummy saw me, she scold me big time! She explained to me that cats feel pain too (that wasn't obvious to me, I guess  :? ) and that all living things deserve respect. It may look stupid but at 3 years old, I wasn't aware of that! When we were born, we started from 0 and got to learn how to live with other living things on this planet. I had the chance to be "caught" young and my parents did what they had to do to improve my behavior. I soon became an animal lover and I rescued a lot of cats, dogs, birds, squirell and even bats, since then. I never kill bugs. I put them in a glass and take them outside.

Even at a young age, hurting an animal is not excusable but it's understandable.
But when you are a teen, someone must have already show you, told you and make you feel the harm your doing!
This young man is cleary unhappy and ill.  :(  Something is missing in his life and this is to me just as sad as the death of his pet. I wish he'll see the light. Because prison and the way people are judging him right now may get him to the dark side...

Love, love, love...
i remember doing that to the cats also...i hat 8 or 9 ...can't remember...but now i realize how beautiful and smart animals are.we need them in our life ...
I believe also that the young man has mental issues or bad education....he might live in a wrong place...he can also consume drugs ..nobody knows but him and the people around him...I pray that he finds the light and learns and understands what wrong he did....and that this thing could have gone more far like killing his own family.. pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

You are right my parents showed me right and wrong I was lucky  all we can do is report things and campaign for animals rights  being on twitter is a good tool for that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions