TSTopic starter

TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009 (R49)
December 22, 2009, 02:30:20 AM
TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009  (R49)

In this final part, we are going to be examining once again the “2012” film—especially as it relates to the concept of the end of the world on 12-21-2012, which is exactly three years from today.  The “2012” movie story starts in the year 2009, and ends in 2012.

The “four years” that MJ mentioned in TII started in the spring of 2009 (when the “This Is It” concerts were in the planning stages); so we have already gone through the first year.  You could also think of the four years as ending on 9-9-09, 10-10-10, 11-11-11, and 12-12-12 (ten day countdown to 12-21-12).  Of course these are a little more than a year apart; but they are interesting numerology milestones in the four year process.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
“Can Ye Not Discern the Signs of the Times?”

Jesus said: “… ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?” (Matthew 16:3).  Jesus also said: “… when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh [near], even at the doors.  … Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.  But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.” (Mark 13:29-32).

So we don’t know the exact day or hour of the end of the world—maybe not even the exact year.  But if we can “discern the signs of the times”, we should be able to know when it is near!  The exact date of 12-21-2012 for the end of the world is fiction; it could happen on that date, but unlikely.  However the end of the world being near is a very real concept, and not merely fiction.  So let’s look at some of the “signs of the times”, which show that the end is near.

Speaking of fleeing at the end of time, Jesus said: “But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day:  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.” (Matthew 24:20,21).  Did you know that 12-21-2012 will be the first day of winter (northern hemisphere)?  And did you know that 12-21-2012 will be a Friday?  And did you know that in the Bible, the Sabbath day begins at sunset on Friday??  Is it a coincidence, that both of the things which Jesus mentioned (winter and Sabbath) will begin on the same day that the Mayan calendar ends?

Again, this does not necessarily mean that the world will end on 12-21-2012; in fact, Jesus asked us to pray that we would not have to flee on that day.  Nevertheless, the fact that all these things line up on the same day is almost certainly a clue (sign) that the end is near.

The NWO is another huge sign that the end is near.  It was prophesied nearly 2,000 years ago in the book of Revelation; read the whole book, especially the last half—and most particularly Revelation chapters 17 & 18.  Here are a couple verses: “These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them:” (17:13,14).

Also very well known, from the book of Revelation, is 666 and the mark of the beast (see Revelation 13 & 14).  The mark is related to finances: “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark …” (13:17).

Surely you know that USA has the largest economy in the world.  But did you know that S&P 500 (not Dow) is “the most reliable measure of the broader market” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}?  And did you know that the S&P 500 hit a low of 666 this year on 3-6-09 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; even the date is similar to 666 (subtract 3 from the last digit, and add it to the first digit).  This was the bottom point in the worst US recession since the great depression; and in fact many people were calling it the verge of financial “Armageddon” (another end-of-the-world term from Revelation).  What does this mean?  Surely, it is another sign that the end is near.

Daniel 12:4 says that in “… the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.”  Do we see that today?  Travel on a major scale, the likes of which has never existed before in human history.  And also there is increasing knowledge in many areas, never before known to man.  In fact the internet, a major source of knowledge, has only come into normal household use in the last decade or two.  Furthermore, the speed that we can now share information on the internet (through videos, pictures, etc) is something that we couldn’t do just a few years ago.

Another sign of the end is many natural disasters (see Matthew 24:7; Mark 13;8; Luke 21:11; etc).  Did you know that earthquakes (along with other disasters) are on the increase?  {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

As mentioned already (see R47), the Ark of the Covenant plays a major role near the end of time.  Again, stayed tuned to TIAI for more info on the Ark; this will certainly happen well before 12-21-2012.

And what about the Mayan calendar ending on 12-21-2012, should we entirely dismiss this?  Again, maybe nothing will happen on that exact day—perhaps not even in that year; but especially in light of all the other signs, it is pretty evident that the Mayans did not miss the end of the world by centuries, or even decades.  Sometimes I think that the ancient civilizations had more true wisdom than modern man, with all his boasted technology and science.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
“The Son of Man Cometh at an Hour When Ye Think Not.”

“Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.” (Luke 12:40; see 12:46; Matthew 24:50).  “… the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” (1 Thessalonians 5:2,3; see Luke 17:26-30).

Different people have different concepts—even within Christianity—about the end of the world: when it will happen, how it will happen, etc.  And other religions also have their concepts of the end of time.  But most people in most religions are realizing that the world is on the verge of some major change; that is just too obvious to hide.

And for those who think that there will be at least seven more years before the end, be careful.  Maybe there will be, but maybe not.  Remember that the Jews—even Christ’s own disciples—thought that prophecy was yet to be fulfilled, before the Messiah would come; and yet the prophecy had already been fulfilled, and they didn’t recognize it (see Malachi 4:5; Matthew 17:10-13; etc).

“There Shall Come in the Last Days Scoffers”

“Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,  And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.” (2 Peter 3:3,4; see 3:5,6).

Scoffing is another major sign that the end is near.  Just because there have been false alarms in the past, doesn’t mean that the real thing will never come.  So don’t be too quick to join in with the scoffing attitude.

And don’t be over confident in what the media or scientists tell you (that it’s not the end of the world); often scientists are right, but they have also been wrong at times (see 1 Timothy 6:20).

Scientists were wrong in the days of Noah; they told everyone not to worry about any flood, because it had never rained before and “all things [would] continue as they were from the beginning of the creation” (see Genesis 2:5; 2 Peter 3:3-6).  So of all the people in the antediluvian world: only eight refused to believe the scientists, and decided to get into the ark of safety.

Do you think that the flood is just a myth?  Jesus took it literally, and used it as an example of how people would be at the end of the world: “And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.  They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.” (see Matthew 24:37-39; Hebrews 11:7; 1 Peter 3:20; 2 Peter 2:5; etc).  Again, stay tuned to TIAI: and soon you will see abundant evidence that the flood of Noah literally happened—similar to the final scenes in the “2012” movie.

This Is REALLY It!

The end of the world is near: whether you want it or not, whether you believe it or not, whether you’re ready or not—the end of the world is coming, soon and very soon!  This is big; this is huge; this is colossal; in fact, it really doesn’t get any bigger than this!!!  And once again, from the London press conference {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}: “This is it, I mean this is REALLY it; this is the final — this is the FINAL curtain call.”
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So.. I'm an archaeologist and not a religious girl, that means that my science doesn't have proofs to show me that in fact was a Jesus or a Father or a Noe Ark. I do respect others belief, as much as I expect that they respect mines.. My point is, that if I don't believe in the end of the world based on bible (what it doesn't mean that I think the world is going to be forever and ever), then I can't believe in this either? if THIS IS IT is purely related with the prediccions on the bible, then there will be no "IT" for me?
hmm I'm kinda confussed here.
Kisses
Sorry about my english
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

Quote from: "Inhalib"
So.. I'm an archaeologist and not a religious girl, that means that my science doesn't have proofs to show me that in fact was a Jesus or a Father or a Noe Ark. I do respect others belief, as much as I expect that they respect mines.. My point is, that if I don't believe in the end of the world based on bible (what it doesn't mean that I think the world is going to be forever and ever), then I can't believe in this either? if THIS IS IT is purely related with the prediccions on the bible, then there will be no "IT" for me?
hmm I'm kinda confussed here.
Kisses
Sorry about my english

dear, the man ... Money....lies...media... govern... they will destroy the world!

(they are doing this, NOW)

What was COP15? NOTHING!
there is a HELL behind it!

remember what MJ said in TII (earth song)

Change  the world IT DEPEND ON US!  

dont see the truth (TIAI - COP15, 911, Kennedy ...) is dont know what is happening with OUR PLANET!

ignorance is the worst disease (but, not because u want it... because THEY want)

anyway ....

the end is comming!
WW3!
Before 2012 ...i think!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi Dii!.. of course I see that, in fact I mentioned in another thread, for me is clear that TIAI was showing us things that maybe we didn't even think about like something strange, showing us that everything is not the way we believe it is - media- goverment- etc...
But I've read the 9 parts and of course I understand some bible passages for ex. that the intention is not to be directly related with the bible per se, but to show us in simply words things like defeating those who owns the power or things like that.. but I also see a lot of religious concepts that are used like if they were facts.. I don't know if I make myself clear :P I believe not haha.. the thing is that if that concets are not facts for me, i am like.. in the middle!! waiting and believing but not in this way that has been shown to us.
if it is complicated to understand me, pleasejust ignore me :S I understand.
Lot of kisses!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

Quote from: "Inhalib"
Hi Dii!.. of course I see that, in fact I mentioned in another thread, for me is clear that TIAI was showing us things that maybe we didn't even think about like something strange, showing us that everything is not the way we believe it is - media- goverment- etc...
But I've read the 9 parts and of course I understand some bible passages for ex. that the intention is not to be directly related with the bible per se, but to show us in simply words things like defeating those who owns the power or things like that.. but I also see a lot of religious concepts that are used like if they were facts.. I don't know if I make myself clear :P I believe not haha.. the thing is that if that concets are not facts for me, i am like.. in the middle!! waiting and believing but not in this way that has been shown to us.
if it is complicated to understand me, pleasejust ignore me :S I understand.
Lot of kisses!!

yah..its...its..

i cant think anymore...i am not feeling very well  ....  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJalive999"

yah..its...its..

i cant think anymore...i am not feeling very well  ....  :cry:

neither am i.. never expected something like this.. actually i don't know what i expected TIAI to be but i don't think i can believe in all the religious theories, they aren't facts... neither did i think when Michael talked about we have 4 years, he was really saying that the world is going to end for sure.. in my religiion, we are told the world will end when no one will be there to remember God and we will never know when it will happen. so i can't really believe in this i guess... atleast at his moment. i really don't know what to think. all i can say is just i'm not getting any any good vibes now.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Quote from: "farhatmjj"
i really don't know what to think. all i can say is just i'm not getting any any good vibes now.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

all will be ok *hugs*
believe in your religion if it makes u feel well!  ;)
we are trying to show that 'elite' and media are controling the world!
with lies and lies!
MONEY and POWER this is the New World Order!

end of the world in 2012?? only in Hollywood!
read about the Mayan culture and you will understand how their calendar is!

unfortunately ... the man will end the world!
Hunger, anger, greed ... WAR!
They use the Media to control the world (rememeber all the LIES about Michael! mainly the LIE about his 'death').  This same media that HATED michael in 2005! After June 25, they LOVE mj!
he wants to shut up the media also. MEDIA LOVES BLOOD!

TIAI is here, showing that there is MORE behind the media!
Behind the LIE is the TRUTH!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OK... OK

I dont believe in this "theory" but even it is true...
i dont understand the connection to MJ.
I mean... what's that got to do with the hoax?
The world will end + MJ = ???

Hope i make myself clear. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJalive999"

we are trying to show that 'elite' and media are controling the world!
with lies and lies!
MONEY and POWER this is the New World Order!

end of the world in 2012?? only in Hollywood!
read about the Mayan culture and you will understand how their calendar is!

unfortunately ... the man will end the world!
Hunger, anger, greed ... WAR!
They use the Media to control the world (rememeber all the LIES about Michael! mainly the LIE about his 'death').  This same media that HATED michael in 2005! After June 25, they LOVE mj!
he wants to shut up the media also. MEDIA LOVES BLOOD!

TIAI is here, showing that there is MORE behind the media!
Behind the LIE is the TRUTH!

this is the connection between mj and hoax and TIAI..
couse they don't care about us...!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

All I can say is that the world is coming to an end as we speak " Media" & "Governments"
are taking a toll on us as we speak.
They have & still are lying to us about everything & anything no matter how large or small it is, the truth of the matter is the full impact is always on us the unsuspecting public!
But you know something! we are to blame because we vote for the vultures that Govern us and give them power over us.
Once they are in power they forget that we put them there to "SURVE US" that is their job, but we should not blame them because we in turn forget why we put them there.

And go on walking around like zombies doing our every day chores, "work - family etc.....
We empower them with the ability to lie, manipulate & treat us like dirt regardless of colour or race those are insignificant things to them.

And if we don't dance to their tunes? May God have mercy on us .......................
They will turn around and devour us in seconds like carnivores if we don't obied by their rules.
I have given you my views so now you know what I think of the "Media & our Government's" in general.

But my question is what the crap does all this have to do with the Mr Michael Jackson?
So far from what I have read on the (9 points) it does not give me any indication if he is alive or dead?
Sorry but I function on proof and nothing more!
Theories and speculations are just that..................................
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think what this is all saying is that we are headed on a path of destruction of our earth and there may be only one person who can bring people together from all over the world to change this course.  Because, so far, no one else has made an attempt to do it.  Would the world have listened to Michael before his "death"?  In the US, we didn't even hear about the O2 announcement.  But, his "death" brought him back to life again...the media loves him, his records are flying off the charts again, he is winning AMA awards like they are going out of style.  I dunno!  It is all very crazy. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

I just read all the parts and right now I'm overwhelmed  :shock: I always knew he was alive; I'm not that good at interpretating the clues but there are people who did it for me, great people here in the forum; I think some of the clues were brilliant, brilliant!
I've got a question though, about the end of the world: couldn't the end of the world be interpreted as the end of the world as we know it more then literally the end of the world? I mean, the end of the media manipulation, the end of our blindness, an awakening for all the people? The greatest demonstration in the History of our nation.
Just a thought....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

@21bella1259, you just said what i was trying to. What exactly does all this have to do with the hoax? This didn't give me any indication if Michael is even alive or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Wow just read all 9 parts... That was alot of work that went into that so i respect S.T.U.D.Y for all the hard work...
Regardless of what everybody thinks the "Message" for the bigger picture is clear.. We all need to get off our butts and do something to change the world..

PS Michael you can come back now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

@21bella1259, you just said what i was trying to. What exactly does all this have to do with the hoax? This didn't give me any indication if Michael is even alive or not.

Of course he is!

guys, THIS IS NOT_ JUST_ A HOAX!

THIS IS NOT _ONLY_ABOUT MJ!

Quote from: "betti10"
OK... OK

I dont believe in this "theory" but even it is true...
i dont understand the connection to MJ.
I mean... what's that got to do with the hoax?
The world will end + MJ = ???

Hope i make myself clear. :)

he is trying to change the world.
put an end to alienation ... there are many things that the world dont know!

the end of the world means WAR!
WHY WAR??
NWO!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late