did anybody catch this slip up before?
May 29, 2011, 09:44:50 PM
I was just watching this youtube video about the this is it tickets and noticed a couple things that I thought were interesting:

[youtube:2e3ftth7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMXZJIM5X6I&feature=related[/youtube:2e3ftth7]

1. the commemoration tickets that are supposed to be in his memory do not say REST IN PEACE or in memoriam the king of pop michael jackson. It is just a ticket which has his name on it.

2. the michael jackson ticket in commemoration is a "hologram" as referred to in the youtube video. As soon as i heard that word i thought of all the michael jackson tributes at the VMA's and other musical performances in dedication to him. (suggesting michael appeared as a hologram)

3. the interviewer asks at 1:04 if the fan of michael jackson would go for a refund for the tickets being purchased (after michael's death) or if she would like to commemorative ticket instead. her response is, " of I want to have the memory...because HE Designed it himself."  How would michael have designed it if the commemorative ticket if he died? a commemoration is for someone who passed away! to me it sounds like she was referring to the ticket and nothing else. because thats what the anchor asked. or maybe im not getting this ahah.

anyway, just thought i'd share. I don't know if you guys already  noticed this before but if not theres more clues to add for you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Re: did anybody catch this slip up before?
May 30, 2011, 12:23:18 PM
Interesting. Thanks for your post.

There's always been some confusion and mystery around This Is It, the concerts and the movie. I've read different things about these tickets. In some articles I read that he designed it himself while others state that they are indeed commemorative. I remember that photo's of these tickets were posted online quite shortly after his death so if they are indeed commemorative they must have been designed almost immediately after his 'death'.

If they are commemorative, they don't necessarily (sp?) have to say something like rest in peace, but I still find it very strange that the entire movie doesn't say anything like that. Not Rest in peace. Not in memoriam. Not Michael Jackson 1958-2009. Nothing like that. Like he never died at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

everlastinglove_MJ

May 31, 2011, 03:46:37 PM
Thanks for sharing. When I saw This Is It for the first time it instantly struck me too that there was no R.I.P., In Memoriam, or 1958-2009 on the screen. Plus Michael snapping his fingers and BAM after the credits 8-) . So, I got really interested in searching for more clues, to me that was a good excuse to go to the cinema again (not just to find more clues  :lol: ). Michael's message in This Is It is very clear and it's full of clues, all listed in the "This Is It" topic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

June 02, 2011, 05:46:19 PM
Maybe he initially designed it himself for This is it concerts, and then after he passed away Sony, or AEG, whatever, decided to convert these concerts tickets in memorial tickets...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions