Jungle Book 2
May 29, 2011, 04:06:25 PM
So in that video released about a year ago where Michael is getting ready for Speed Demon and Karen Faye is taping him, Michael mentions Jungle Book for a bit.

[youtube:4s810s55]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1idCoY_vCo[/youtube:4s810s55]

He talks about some person that collects Jungle Books and he chants it with Karen. He says he saw the movie on the Victory Tour and then while he's leaving he says Rudyard Kipling, who was the writer of Jungle Book. He obviously wanted to call attention to Jungle Book.

Today I saw a small part of the movie Jungle Book 2 (the one that's not a cartoon) and what I got from it was that Mowgli (The feral child in the book) was running from people that were trying to capture him for various reasons with the main reason being that they wanted him for the circus... and you'll never guess which circus. They actually mention Mr. Barnum a lot in it and they talked about his show being 'The Greatest Show on Earth'.  

Am I just seeing "clues" everywhere? Or is this just another coincedence?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Re: Jungle Book 2
May 30, 2011, 04:08:20 AM
It's funny that since June 25,09 it's like I have new glasses that see everything in a new way, and yes things before too. I remember seeing the real and cartoon, but of course the PT Barnum would not have caught my attention. This clip of him is so adorable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 30, 2011, 01:17:58 PM
Wow....that video is amazing.  It's a live-action Jungle Book itself.  I felt like Michael had a lot on his mind and was rather sad.  If you think about Jungle Book.....look at that video.  Michael was being dressed, to be told what to do and how to act. I often wonder if the appeal of making videos lost it's luster for him. If he didn't begin to feel even more trapped.  After all the success, the vultures swooped in even more.  It's well known that Thriller was ground-breaking etc, etc.  After that video hundreds came out of the woodwork to try and replicate the success.  It must have been so incredibly difficult to deal with it all. He just seemed sad in this video....still adorable MJonmind  ;) .....just sad.  

Thanks for posting it......indeed, The Greatest Show on Earth!

Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 29, 2011, 08:32:03 AM
that video does carry a somewhat uncomfortable feeling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal