MJ and Murray
May 26, 2011, 09:31:52 PM
Does anybody know of any pictures of MJ and CM together?  I have seen pictures of MJ with Dr. Arnold Klein, but not ANY of MJ with Murray.  I know it is totally crazy, but could they be one in the same?  I don't know how that could be done, but, just seems odd all the things around Murray.  The odd message thru youtube that sounded like something MJ would be saying to his fans.  And the being seen at MJ's grave.  Who in their right mind would show up at a person's grave that they are accused of killing?????

And, now being seen at Disneyland.  I know anybody and everybody goes there, but MJ had such a connection with it.  

Just wondering if there are any pics of them together to totally debunk this crazy idea (LOL)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: MJ and Murray
May 26, 2011, 11:05:37 PM
MeandMyShadow  Good question. After reading your post I decided to check pictures. Honestly I have found none. Michael is not desguised as Murray that is for sure. They are 2 individuals. If I come across any pictures together I will post it here so you can see. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

May 26, 2011, 11:12:40 PM
Hi - thank you for sharing your thoughts. No, as far as I remember there are no pictures of the two of them together. In fact, before June 25, 2009 Dr Murray was pretty much an unknown on the Internet. Seems pretty strange in itself because of his line of work. I Googled the physicians names that I work for and they come up without any effort. Yet, people had to hunt down information on this man. I guess it's possible, but I find it strange.

There are many who would tell you that no way is that Michael - because he is taller, bigger boned, different shape, etc. His voice, etc... And I agree that they are all good reasons to believe that Michael is not Dr Murray (or visa-versa). But, how many of us knew he played the Mayor in Ghosts?

Yesterday Grace posted a closeup of Dr Murray on the Dumbo ride at Disneyland. She  was trying to point out his shoulder. It looked like it was either padded or puffed up. Very few commented on it.

There are some that think that Dr Murray represents or portrays Michael but is not actually Michael. This is a strong argument as well.

For me, I am in the middle on this. I do keep coming back to Dr Murray and how sometimes he looks a lot heavier, sometimes more fit, sometimes darker, sometimes lighter. Sometimes he has an accent but once it didn't sound like he had an accent when speaking. Baffling, I know :)

Best of luck to you in finding this truth. If we remain patient and vigilant we will know the truth in time. But keep your eyes open for clues.

Blessings to you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 27, 2011, 04:02:37 AM
Nevah evah!  rr/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

May 27, 2011, 05:39:15 AM
Please do not forget that as of June 2009 there were no pictures of Murray available. If I remember correctly first pictures were published by so-called official page for Murray lawyers (that btw is gone now).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 27, 2011, 06:41:56 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

There are many who would tell you that no way is that Michael - because he is taller, bigger boned, different shape, etc. His voice, etc... And I agree that they are all good reasons to believe that Michael is not Dr Murray (or visa-versa). But, how many of us knew he played the Mayor in Ghosts?

Mayor in Ghosts had the same arm and leg length with Michael which I've been saying from the beginning. You can make a 5'9 man 6'2 with high heels but you can not make his arms, legs and body look longer. I don't remember any picture of the two together but one of the first pictures of Murray I remember was his mug shot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 27, 2011, 03:51:17 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Yeh I see your point, when I watched Ghost the first time I knew there was something wrong with the face of the Mayor, something just did'nt look right but I had no clue that it was actually Michael playing the role.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 27, 2011, 06:26:37 PM
I do remember picture of Michael with Murray and kids in MJ house, but I don't remember where I saw it, I think it was posted here long time ago. Remember that Murrey once treated MJ kid from cold or something in Vegas if I am not mistaking.. We need to search, if  the picture is not a photoshop of course. With present technology, many things can be fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

May 28, 2011, 01:19:34 AM
These are the only ones pre June 25, 09 that I know of. And 2 pics after to  compare. There are many details that look off but they're subtle. But someone said before about advancements in illusion capability since Stranger in Moscow, and Ghosts was done. A person can be just placed in any situation with green screen. The one thing strange to me is that wherever he is whether at the beach, shopping or at a restaurant, no one seems to notice him like he's a ghost, except for so-called paps asking him questions and his adoring patients, but that also could be pre-planned. Has any non-media person reported actually seeing him?  I'm really either way on this, but nothing would surprise me at this point. And TMZ always used to put their mug shots side-by-side, like they were giving a hint. So I'll wait and see.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 28, 2011, 01:35:53 AM
Many fans who attented the hearings saw Murray. The people who are not interested in Michael's "death" do not know about Murray. So it doesn't surprise me that people do not recognize him. Not everyone is like us, following the case from day 1. Even if they saw him at news, they do not need to remember what he looks like as they do not care about Michael's so called death or the doctor who "killed" him. He's a "celebrity" among MJ fans only.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 28, 2011, 06:10:36 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Many fans who attented the hearings saw Murray. The people who are not interested in Michael's "death" do not know about Murray. So it doesn't surprise me that people do not recognize him. Not everyone is like us, following the case from day 1. Even if they saw him at news, they do not need to remember what he looks like as they do not care about Michael's so called death or the doctor who "killed" him. He's a "celebrity" among MJ fans only.

That's what I thought too, until I popped that "FITCH" pic of him up on Facebook and took an informal poll asking, who is this man? And everyone knew him as "MJ's doc". I was surprised.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 28, 2011, 07:12:51 AM
Okay, I'm convinced he isn't MJ in disguise.  It was just a fleeting thought I had.  But seeing the pics of him at the beach, pretty much convinces me that it is not MJ.  

But he still could have been relaying a message from MJ to us on that youtube message.  That was just so weird for him to be addressing his patients and people who care about him.  I guess it's possible, but just seems odd to me.

And how can he show up at the gravesite of the biggest entertainer in the WORLD after he is accused of killing him?  How brassy is that?

I wonder what he is doing besides going to Disneyland.  How is he paying his child support if he can't work as a doctor?  And if he isn't paying it, then why isn't he in jail for that at least?  Just what the heck is going on?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 28, 2011, 09:10:30 AM
But--if you saw someone being followed by a camera and a reporter following and asking questions, wouldn't you stop an watch, or take pics of it??  I'd figure it was someone important!  NO one has taken pics of Murray???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

May 28, 2011, 10:34:34 AM
U're right PureLove, one must be an MJ fan to know everything connected to him, DR Murray as well, it's us- the fans who know every detail(as much as possible) about MJ, others don't even give a damn about it, so it's pretty natural that a lot of people don't even remember his face
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

MJonmind

May 28, 2011, 02:28:59 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So many pages of shots of him though, but why...
I lean towards 2 Murrays. The youtube message one I think is Michael and the tall ones are only Michael like in some ways.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions