MJonmindTopic starter

Michael as part of the Overall 2012 plan
May 26, 2011, 04:24:51 PM
This has been on my mind, trying to piece the puzzle together.

I know there has been discussion on Joe Jackson being a handler for Michael Jackson from a young age, much like Jay-z has been for Willow Smith. There was talk of one of MJ's brothers saying Michael was taken into a place with men sometimes and when he would come out he would be crying. All of the famous people MJ was clearly well acquainted with from an early age like Liza Minelli, Shirley Temple, Vincent Price, Elvis, and many more were all connected with Jewish entertainment bosses and were all very likely being handled and groomed in Illuminati fashion. This includes some form of mental/physical torture, sexual sodomy because from what I've read they have it down to an art of fracturing the mind and making certain separating personalities of the mind highly teachable, trainable, focused, leading to someone with already a lot of natural talent becoming extraordinarily gifted such as Michael.

On this thread,  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and this site given
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... t-good-ets  , there is good info on the long process that has been going on behind the scenes for so long.

My theory is that "they" saw the talent in Michael from an early age and paid Joe to be his handler until others took on various aspects of his "training". Part of his mental programming was the idea that he was the Messiah, the return of Michael, the archangel of the Bible book of Daniel, connecting his mind to the symbolism of Egypt, other religions, perhaps even involving his changing appearance.  They have been grooming him all his career for this very thing that he is doing right now, the death hoax. Behind the scenes many have been scamming MJ for his money, the mafia have been involved befriending MJ, the massive Jewish underworld, jewish hollywood bosses, jewish bankers in control of most of the world's wealth, the head of Freemasonry, the British Royals, the whole nine yards. The first and second accusations of MJ molesting the boys were all a set up by them, chess game maneuvering of pieces to line up with the idea of him as a Messiah suffering--a falsely accused and innocently vilified Jesus-like person. It is no accident that Oprah (OWN or NWO), Coca Cola, the FBI (like the CIA) are all involved and sponsering this death hoax. We see the symbolism in Willow Smith's videos, but we all know that MJ's videos, album cover, etc. are also filled with freemasonry, NWO and illuminati symbolism. Of course we say that he faught against his handlers and is now exposing them and leading the resistance against them, somehow turning the pyramid shape up-side-down, and inverting 666 to 999.  

Am I saying that MJ is still under "their" influence and doing everything they are manipulating him to do, as if he's a puppet? Possibly.  This way all the many articles discussing how there were so many sharks and leeches around Michael as reported by his family and friends, can go together with also all the hoax details of how Michael was in actuality really not drug addicted, bankrupt, or afraid for his life. Since his whole family, the extended Jackson are most likely well familiar with the whole illuminati grooming process, they can easily go along with the lie that he is dead, while happy that he is fully alive. The whole media world, including TMZ, Martin Bashir, Diane DImond, is owned by Jewish illuminati people, they may not know everything, but they have been going with the program for decades.  We have all heard how the stories, The wizard of Oz, and Alice in Wonderland are mainly subliminal illuminati grooming stories filled with programming cues and code words, and they have featured prominantly in this hoax. The FBI most likely were also involved in the destruction of the 911 trade buildings along side the CIA, Israel etc.  They have been there throughout the many famous events of the century Martin Luther King Jr., John Lennon, Princess Diana, MJ's trials, and now orchestrating this detailed hoax.

There will be something like Project Blue Beam where through technology and holograms that Michael's image will be clearly visible to all people on earth, possibly affecting TV's, internet flashes. It could happen around the 12/21/12 date time with possibly many "natural" disasters happening simultaneously. When we saw "9-11" and MJ hoax in Simpsons episodes, and Prince singing, "Osama Bin Ladin getting ready to bomb", and MJ with forknowledge of 911 on his Dangerous Album cover and the phonecall he got morning of, this shows us the huge gulf in "knowledge" between the gullible passive public and the inside people in the huge media/entertainment/financial business. This is the only way I see all the dots connecting to make any sense. I am not saying that Michael is evil or the anti-christ, absolutely never. I'm saying that we are witnessing a spectacular historical event, by "those" who are running this "SHOW".  "They" may be the very ones who wrote the Bible, instigated the mayan 2012 prediction and are heading up the two sides (bloodlines) for ultimate war/confrontation.

Did you know, that maybe we are all mind-controlled to some extent, all being groomed from birth to believe certain things. If Michael is actually evil, I have been won over to his side by his love. For all we know the Jesus of the New Testament 2000 years ago, was also being groomed to take the Messiah position then as well, then beamed up into a spaceship (cloud, see my other posts of UFO's and clouds in the Bible) just like Michael is now. I have heard talk that much of history has been racial wars between whites and blacks, and that the final one may also be that. Michael faught against how black musicians were treated in the US entertainment business world, often referring to MLK Jr.'s efforts. "They" or should we call them aliens as this article does, have given us our technology, our religious diversity, the outragious evil that plagues our planet. Are there 2 groups of aliens fighting for supremacy on our planet? Are there dimensions as this writer talks about? Evil--shmevil, how can we tell the good guys from the bad guys? I don't even know if we dare to try. There is so much lying, masquerading, so much infiltrating, posing for good or evil purposes by both sides. I think the best approach is like BACK says, "Keep watching", think for yourselves, L.O.V.E. others as best you can. Get your popcorn and hunker down for the grand finale of "The Greatest Show On Earth".  

This hoax of all hoaxes is going to literally shake everything we humans have ever believed down to the core. We are receiving more and more glimpes. So to sum up, yes, Michael is in charge and the designer of this hoax, as God/"they" have "called" him to do so. He has many "friends" in high places who are financing, carrying out details by the thousands/millions. All these so-called "leeches" around Michael may on the one hand seem very greedy/evil, but I really believe MJ trusted them and was good friends with them, and they are all putting on the hoax show together, like the well-oiled machinery of any of his tours or TII production. Who is TS? I think he is sent by "them" to lead us in our thinking. "They are also involved in many many other lesser hoaxes involved in such stories as the Chilean miners, 911, Princess Diana, JFK, and probably thousands of others. The point is that we are being lied to/deceived on a massive scale, and no one is left out, not even Christians. If it's from God/Creator Himself, trickling down through superior ET's, through human leadership why should we get into a panic or a knot about it.

We are born, live, and die, and I'm so glad to live at this precise time in history to hopefully understand more of the secrets. Sorry to be so long-winded. I love Michael with all my heart, because he symbolized something so good like no other person does for me. I will continue to wait and see how things progress right up until 12/21/12, hopefully here with you all! I am continually adjusting my beliefs/fine-tuning,  and trying to fit the pieces as I see the big picture. Obviously I could be totally wrong and would love to hear your thoughts/responses.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

afraid/  afraid/  afraid/  afraid/  afraid/  afraid/  afraid/  afraid/  afraid/
MJonmind you've just killed the last piece of my brain! Shame on you! :lol:

I don't know what to say and i don't know what to think. I said somewhere before that i'm trying to learn at least something about ETs, but it's too complicated, but i'm doing my best. Plus i've seen them twice already in the last 3 months. That's way too much for me to handle.

God please have mercy on me! bow/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

MJonmindTopic starter

lolol/ My brain may be fried mush already. I'm of the opinion that the truth could literally be ANYTHING, all we have to work with are the raw data and info as puzzle pieces. About your brain, I'm sure a good night sleep will replenish it's full capacity. bounce/  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WOW MJonmind what an amazing post!

I have to think about it and I definitely have to re-read it later on. respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

MissG

rtrl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

One part of my brain tells me it might be possible, the other one - not....

Yes, we are definitely mind controlled and manipulated.. but I guess that the Jackson Five and little Michael weren't chosen for a kind of an overall long-term plan since the very beginning... It was all their hard work.

In my opinion, the purpose of this hoax is more entertainment than anything else... It's not a "bring-Michael-Jackson-from-the-death" for the purpose of some illuminati idea. I guess it's not two groups of aliens fighting for supremacy on our planet - but simply a fight between good and evil...

Instead of only watching - we should simply be good people... Do good things and love each other. Only love can conquer evil. Always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

I agree with you littlesusie. Good and Ev
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Great post, and very thought provoking.  I've wondered about parts of what you wrote about MJonmind.  Why does Papa Joe wear that pendant of the Archangel Michael?

I don't think MJ has ever been EVIL.  I think he was around people that were/are evil, and of course he had to learn who was who.  I think he's had to work with and has appreciated many people that did evil things.  He learned of the ones that at times do evil deeds, and he's also learned which were/are not totally evil beings.  There is a difference.  Many of these evil doers know that hell is right here on earth for human beings and that there is no heaven per se, so they might as well get theirs whilst they can.  They would never stoop to working like the common man (slave) and so on.  Many all over the world get caught up in chasing the good life.  They know the Bible says that a rich man can't get to Heaven, and they also know that there really is no such thing as Heaven like we've been taught.  

That's one of the reasons there is a Hollyweird in the first place.  That is what many human beings aspire for - to follow the yellow brick road to fame and fortune.  It is all an illusion.

"The peace of hetep is an "inner" peace, because it is a state that is considered still to lie somewhere within Man. It is not to be found in the material (energy/matter) principle of the universe, rather in the mind principle. Therefore it lies within. It is an aspect of existence that is inherently indivisible: when you get to "it," there is nowhere further to "go." I believe Amen has speculated somewhere in his writings that Democritus imperfectly understood this Kamitic concept of "Atum," and sought to apply it to matter."

The above is the State that all humans should aspire for.  I know I do.  Many don't know that though.  They think that heaven is a place.  Now, I do believe in the Golden Age.  I'm hoping that is what happens for all Human Beings on this earth.  I think Michael has realized that "inner peace", and especially since he has the woman of his dreams now.  See, this is what I believe and that he is happy with Diana.  He carries the ideal that Human Beings should suffer no longer, hunger no longer and no longer be sick.  He knows that this state that some us humans find ourselves in does not have to be.  He knows about the cures.  He knows about the food (there is no food shortage).  But what can he do about it really?  

MJ knows about the Tree of Life, as he mentions the Spheres in his interview given to Bob Johnson of Ebony Magazine in 1992.  He seems to have been very much up on those type of things for a long, long time.  I believe he was taught about ETs in the 1970s.  He may have met some.  That tells me that he knew that his mission in life was to go back down the Tree sphere by sphere in order to reach that peace.  HE WILL NEVER REACH IT BY TRYING TO TRICK US HUMAN BEINGS by being beamed up as some kind of Hologram.  

I think he has control over his own faculties and is not being mind controlled today.  I think it is the opposite.  In my estimation, ever since his acquittal, he has been on TOP OF HIS GAME.  He is in control of all having to do with his life/estate/works/fortune/peace.  To be under their (PROFITEERS) control - just doesn't fit with me.  I am not being fooled by those fools.  I believe in God too strongly, and I think MJ does too.  He doesn't want anything to do with those Luciferians and their plan for 2012.  This is my take, of course.

"Not only does the Tree of Life represent the unfolding of Creation, it represents also the way back, sphere by sphere (or branch by branch), for Man's spiritual return journey."  That statement is what the evil doers never wanted the masses to learn or feel.

I know I've seen MJ "I'm all over the place boy.  You can't stop me."  That's MJ.  It is not some hologram.  Plus, he'd have to be pretty weak to think that the masses would fall for such a thing.  There would be too many of us that would bust his hindparts/arse/azz out and let the world know that it is a trick.  I don't care who it is (MJ or whoever) they ain't gonna trick me.  My faith in God is too strong.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

I'm of so many mixed emotions these days, as things are so quiet with few glimpses of hope for MJ's return. The other half of me thinks BAM in TII, was always meant to take followers on a endless quest, which would give MJ the immortality he wanted, while he lives out the rest of his natural days in hiding or disguise somehow with his family. Then he will be added to the long list of heroes, saviours, mythological human wonders of history such as Isis, King Tut, Jesus, Mohammad, etc.  If nothing happens before 12/21/12, then I'm of the opinion that that's it.  Perhaps Jermaine's post marked the end of the hoax set-up for immortality for MJ, and it is indeed over. Remember TT said that Jermaine was the spokesman for MJ, at the very start of the hoax with the death announcement outside the hospital? The post did seem to have the effect of shutting all hoax insiders and contributers up, like "that's the wrap, everybody go home."  :shock:  :cry:  :cry: Sorry, just how I'm feeling. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel different.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
I'm of so many mixed emotions these days, as things are so quiet with few glimpses of hope for MJ's return. The other half of me thinks BAM in TII, was always meant to take followers on a endless quest, which would give MJ the immortality he wanted, while he lives out the rest of his natural days in hiding or disguise somehow with his family. Then he will be added to the long list of heroes, saviours, mythological human wonders of history such as Isis, King Tut, Jesus, Mohammad, etc.  If nothing happens before 12/21/12, then I'm of the opinion that that's it.  Perhaps Jermaine's post marked the end of the hoax set-up for immortality for MJ, and it is indeed over. Remember TT said that Jermaine was the spokesman for MJ, at the very start of the hoax with the death announcement outside the hospital? The post did seem to have the effect of shutting all hoax insiders and contributers up, like "that's the wrap, everybody go home."  :shock:  :cry:  :cry: Sorry, just how I'm feeling. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel different.
i'm afraid you are not alone with these thoughts. i am almost convinced you are right.And 2012 is the final "hope" year for me too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Delia

Quite a nice way to say it, Kristina4LOVE ! Michael can*t be influenced that way. We believe in him, otherwise why are we here? Take care !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are some connections to Michael and 2012 project blue beam scenario. There were 3D scans taken of him in the 90's, have they been used for anything? The image on the TII tickets was a hologram which was designed by Michael. There were holographic images used in TII with the little girl and the world. I'm sure there are more connections that I can't think of right now. This is a way out theory but if this is the sort of return Michael has planned then it would certainly fit with the statement made by Kenny about TII and the whole world having a front row seat. As Michael owns parts of the Moon, I guess he must be connected with NASA and if I am right I think NASA is involved with project blue beam.
I have never said this before on here but I have thought that his comeback would involve project blue beam for a very, very long time now and I have not stated it here before because I didn't know how it would go down.
They say the skies the limit!!! as we have all learned so well that anything is possible when it comes to Michael, there are no limits. Far fetched theory? Yes! Possible? quite likely!!! mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

From 2 years research and study (for many long time fans it's much longer) we beLIEvers have come to appreciate just how monumental and ingenius, involving so many top people, planned for so long--this hoax is. That is our gut feeling and what our heart and mind tell us, but then there's our rational mind that says nah that can't possibly be, nothing's going to happen, our family and friends are right, we're so mistaken and crazy.  It's enough to drive a healthy person insane. crash/  geek/  errrr I guess I just have to learn to live with it! :D  albino/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What a fascinating discussion! I have read all the posts and have nothing further to add as my head is spinning now  :lol:

mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions