Re: Interesting Tarot Reading
May 31, 2011, 01:56:37 AM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
So this one is his only video uploaded on 26 Jun 2009, very quick and joined on 26 just for it? And says that plans were set in motion one year ago so around mid 2008. Thank you for sharing, Lovely One. Very interesting, i haven't seen it before. And yes, there are things speculated in the reading too.
Did you see this comment?: "I know this is true also because I'm also a member of the "Inner Circle". Actually there are some very powerful men in the government who are part of this. Dr. Conrad Murray will be trialed guilty of course, but will be sent with his family to the Islands to live rest of their lives. They're very good friends with Michael. If you're interested to know more about this, get your hands to governments budget and you will find some really interesting points.. Hope this brings peace to all MJ fans!
omgihminen 4 months ago "

WOW, just saw this heartphantom!! Thanks for sharing this!!! I will have to go and look at all of the comments
on this page.....we may be on to something here!!!  afraid/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Sarahli

May 31, 2011, 06:48:22 AM
When you do a tarot reading, who gives the answers?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

suspicious mind

May 31, 2011, 08:09:35 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

thats a good question Sarhli. i remember i used to get one of these "kits" from the library a long time ago. it came with a book to tell the meaning of the cards. i had forgotten about that til you asked this question. huh i am not inclined to forget things that much either. ( except these days with so much on my mind and i think i am sympathy "chemo-brain"  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 31, 2011, 01:30:46 PM
@Sarahli, about the source of answers, i found this :
"The essence of a divining tool is that it functions as a language through which we speak with the divine. It is not intended to replace your Source, God, Buddha, Goddess, Universe or Great Spirit, but rather to connect you with your deep intuition, your higher self, the divine source or God as it is expressed through you, or speaking in terms of energy, your feminine or yin principle. The feminine energy in all of us is that which receives, intuits and nurtures. The male or yang is that which wills, takes actions, and reasons."
Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Sarahli

May 31, 2011, 02:27:18 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

thats a good question Sarhli. i remember i used to get one of these "kits" from the library a long time ago. it came with a book to tell the meaning of the cards. i had forgotten about that til you asked this question. huh i am not inclined to forget things that much either. ( except these days with so much on my mind and i think i am sympathy "chemo-brain"  :(
I'm not sure to understand Suspicous... suspicious//  .... but anyway  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

May 31, 2011, 02:29:10 PM
"The essence of a divining tool is that it functions as a language through which we speak with the divine. It is not intended to replace your Source, God, Buddha, Goddess, Universe or Great Spirit, but rather to connect you with your deep intuition, your higher self, the divine source or God as it is expressed through you, or speaking in terms of energy, your feminine or yin principle. The feminine energy in all of us is that which receives, intuits and nurtures. The male or yang is that which wills, takes actions, and reasons."

Thanks for the research. Now I don't know what to think about it..I've always seen tarot reading as some sort of magic...not really allowed by God.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 31, 2011, 05:47:07 PM

Thanks for the research. Now I don't know what to think about it..I've always seen tarot reading as some sort of magic...not really allowed by God.

interesting , i always kind of looked at the holy spirit as being the feminine part of the trinity.kind of lends to the idea that these things have been used for a long time before the holy spirit came to be our guide and there would no longer be a need for them. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

May 31, 2011, 05:48:17 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

I'm not sure to understand Suspicous... suspicious//  .... but anyway  bearhug

sorry dear i was still on my first cup of coffee lolol/  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2011, 11:36:37 PM
Thanks for posting this Heart!  Several of the points this person made are the same things I had been thinking.  I will have to keep an eye on her videos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions