Willow and Jaden Smith -- Mentoring MJ's Kids
21 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Jaden and Willow Smith didn't just bump into MJ's kids on a movie set in L.A. yesterday -- TMZ has learned, it was all set up by Katherine Jackson ... to help nudge her grandchildren in a positive direction.

Sources close to Katherine tell TMZ, she believes the Smith children are prime examples of young success in Hollywood -- both extremely talented and down-to-earth -- and thinks Prince, Paris, and Blanket could learn a lot from them.

According to sources, Katherine wants to surround her grandchildren with role models like Jaden and Willow -- so she set up the meet-and-greet ... and we're told, the kids got along like a house on fire.

Katherine wants Michael's kids to enjoy their childhood -- and is actively encouraging them to become involved in all kinds of activities ... including acting.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I don't believe a word of it. Very cute kids, but pushed and pushed and controlled puppets. I heard Willow talk on a radio station last year and I was shocked. That wasn't a little kid talking. Jay-Z takes care of them and daddy is with the scientology cult. So I don't believe a word of this, it's probably the other way around.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "~Souza~"

I don't believe a word of it. Very cute kids, but pushed and pushed and controlled puppets. I heard Willow talk on a radio station last year and I was shocked. That wasn't a little kid talking. Jay-Z takes care of them and daddy is with the scientology cult. So I don't believe a word of this, it's probably the other way around.

i sure hope you are right.  afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

Jaden and Willow,  These children have a normal childhood :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Will Smith in scientology? I hope not.

He said in this video that he is not, but he admires Tom Cruise.
[youtube:awqdocsn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqq8N-aR258[/youtube:awqdocsn]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Ms. Katherine reminds me of Michael so much...it's kind of like I see him, he looks a lot like her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Exactly my thoughts!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Andrea

I agree.  I think Michael knows what may be really going on with the Smith children and is worried about them.  He knows better than anyone what it's like to be so famous so young.  Maybe he think his children will be a positive influence on Willow and Jaden.  The Smith children are still young so there's time to help them before the damage is irreversible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There's that mysterious necklace again ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

I agree with all my heart.... bearhug

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

paula-c

Willow Smith’s “Whip my Hair” and Rihanna’s “Who’s That Chick”
Published on November 3, 2010

There are so many Illuminati videos coming out that it is hard for me to keep up. This is therefore an express two-in-one, to prove that the “Agenda” is still being pushed to a increasingly young public. We will look at Willow Smith’s “Whip My Hair” and Rihanna’s “Who’s that Chick”. Both videos use the occult and mind-control related imagery discussed in previous articles.

Willow Smith’s Whip My Hair
Willow Smith was the subject of a  recent mini-article entitled Willow Smith: Next Illuminati Star? ,where we’ve asked if she was the next “Illuminati star” based on some revealing pictures. Well what had to happen happened: her first video Whip My Hair is out and, as expected, there are some not-so-subtle hints to Illuminati symbolism and mind control.

The video is set in a school which looks more, in my  like a mind-control institution. The children are all dressed alike, acting in a robotic matter, as if they were lobotomized. Then comes little Willow to free these kids with the “liberating” sounds of…commercial pop music.

The entire video is set on a Masonic checker board pattern floor, which, as we have seen numerous, is a unmistakable symbol of Illuminati control. As if to prove the importance of this symbol and to state that its presence is not the product of aesthetic randomness, the Masonic floor was prominently featured on Willow’s first  TV performance on the Ellen Show

Absent minded children acting as if under mind control

Checker board pattern floor ever present

Illuminated checker board pattern during Willow’s performance at the Ellen Show

Rihanna’s Who’s that Chick
Willow’s older look-a-like at Jay-Z’s Roc Nation record label, Rihanna, is still churning out videos with subversive symbolism. There are actually two versions of the Who’s that Chick video, a “Day” and a “Night” version, who are very similar, yet opposite. One thing is however constant, both versions are overloaded with Masonic checker board patterns.

The “Day” version is a red and white checker board overload while the “Night” version features the classic black and white patternThe “Day” version depicts positive and colorful imagery while the “Night” version is  creepy and dark. Coincidentally, this is exactly what the checker board pattern represents in Masonic symbolism: the opposition of light and darkness, of  positive and negative energies, of good and evil, etc

There are also many “semi-subliminals”.

I agree, skulls are indeed sexy…oh no wait, no, they are more a representation of the cult of Death our pop culture keeps pushing. This appears for about a fraction of a second, causing an subliminal association between “sexy” and “death”.
Rihanna happy versus Rihanna IlluminatiThe video finishes with a creepy Doritos dude (because, yes, the whole thing is a  presentation of Doritos…*cough*) concluding it.

In Conclusion
These videos are obviously aimed at a very young public (pre-teens and teens), who are not yet intellectually equipped to decipher the symbolism.  The aim is thus nothing more than desensitization.  Young people, if Rihanna says “I just wanna dance, I don’t really care”, you should do the same, right? No, you’re smarter than that.

I agree, skulls are indeed sexy…oh no wait, no, they are more a representation of the cult of Death our pop culture keeps pushing. This appears for about a fraction of a second, causing an subliminal association between “sexy” and “death”.

Rihanna happy versus Rihanna Illuminati

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guys, remember however when Thriller came out..people tried to say he was part of the occult!! Just Sayin!/.l
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "thepeacock2012"
Guys, remember however when Thriller came out..people tried to say he was part of the occult!! Just Sayin!/.l

Yes that's how it was. But he COMPLETELY cleaned himself in the Black or White video, the dance part especially  fresse/ Pay attention to the symbols he is crashing, even though it's very hard  lolol/  
[youtube:1re5zu9y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgj8V3OMrjU[/youtube:1re5zu9y]

As soon as he officially turned away from "THEM", that's when the trouble started. The video got such a bad response from "public".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
Quote from: "thepeacock2012"

Yes that's how it was. But he COMPLETELY cleaned himself in the Black or White video, the dance part especially  fresse/ Pay attention to the symbols he is crashing, even though it's very hard  lolol/  
[youtube:1q1caifi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgj8V3OMrjU[/youtube:1q1caifi]

As soon as he officially turned away from "THEM", that's when the trouble started. The video got such a bad response from "public".

Yes it's very hard Kristina  lolol/ ..because you have to unstuck your eyes from his croth grab  :lol:
Things I do for a good cause  bow/

I love you Michael, dead or alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions