suspicious mind

Re: QUESTIONS FOR TS
May 25, 2011, 07:46:23 PM
so i am guessing by these conversations that tr is no more. i miss everything  argue/  lolol/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

May 25, 2011, 07:50:57 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
so i am guessing by these conversations that tr is no more. i miss everything  argue/  lolol/

That would be the right thing to do

(but I just got home so I don't know)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

May 25, 2011, 07:55:34 PM
Quote from: "bec"

That would be the right thing to do

(but I just got home so I don't know)
seems like everytime i am not here poof- somebody- gone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

May 25, 2011, 08:16:44 PM
We are severely off topic lol.

I think It's Her posted something along the lines of why would TS want to come back to a bunch of bickering women and she has a good point. But I have long wondered that about TS. This bickering certainly isn't new. Ha.

Whatever, we all live in pretty close emotional quarters here. There's bound to be some skirmishes from time to time. We're humans, we're flawed. We are all still here so we must be doing something right *shrugging shoulders smiley* <---needed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 25, 2011, 10:10:18 PM
Quote from: "bec"
We are severely off topic lol.

I think It's Her posted something along the lines of why would TS want to come back to a bunch of bickering women and she has a good point. But I have long wondered that about TS. This bickering certainly isn't new. Ha.

Whatever, we all live in pretty close emotional quarters here. There's bound to be some skirmishes from time to time. We're humans, we're flawed. We are all still here so we must be doing something right *shrugging shoulders smiley* <---needed

Here is one for you Bec. --->
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

May 25, 2011, 10:36:18 PM
Hi Suspicious mind!  

No, he's still around.  errrr Shakin' in his boots.

A wise man shakes off vipers and lives to laugh another day.  8-)

He said he was going back to the MotherShip for reinforcements (maybe a snake hook), or did he say refreshments...?   bounce/ mj_dance/  

Anyway, I never thought TR is TS, either, btw. The only question I have for TS, has been asked many times, and he already said he'd tell, eventually, but if he told us now, we wouldn't believe him.  I believe it has to do with how MJ is going to shock the world, and if he told us now,  

we would flip out, ourselves. The way he said it, I'd really rather put it off as long as possible, now. THAT scared me. errrr    And you guys KNOW I think this is mostly all a fictional story MJ is writing. :?

As you said, TS doesn't enter threads he didn't start. I don't think it is "in the plan".  We know TS does things like clockworks.

But he may answer the questions in his own thread(s), someday. If he wants to or MJ lets him. Remember? He would not discuss Tohme Tohme, when asked about him, at all. (They don't have their stories straight about this MJ-persona, yet.   geek/ )
 mj_dance/
He'll come back when it is Time.  :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

May 25, 2011, 11:06:24 PM
fresse/  I first thought TS was so kind that gave me the whole 2 pages of answers  fresse/ , but it were only you guys with your off-topics again  :lol: I don't mind at all  bearhug
bec, it wasn't my impressions ( maybe only in a way of me picturing Michael ) but the rest were facts.
Anyways I don't want to be a pessimist and would rather wait for TS's reply. at least in a few words  bow/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 26, 2011, 12:00:32 AM
Its her
As you said, TS doesn't enter threads he didn't start. I don't think it is "in the plan". We know TS does things like clockworks.
He'll come back when it is Time.

I really think that's it. He has a job to do, an assignment, I think directly from MJ.  Just like Jermaine, Teddy Riley and all the rest, we can't pressure any of them to speed things up or say what we want them to say. There is way too much time, energy, money, genius invested in this hoax for TS just to drop us because he got upset at us bickering, or the trial being postponed. He even said once that the attacks against him don't really have any affect on him. MJ set something in motion, and NOTHING's going to stop it, like a ticking time-bomb, only the result will be for L.O.V.E. But I agree that the postponing of the trial may make him decide to spread out his posts or starting of threads/updates etc.  I'm wondering if he doesn't want us to be so dependant on him, and keep it a little more on his terms not ours. I don't think he is just another member. MJ as an exceptional performer/magician mastered the art of stopping at the point of making the audience/fans crave for more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 26, 2011, 08:45:40 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Its her
As you said, TS doesn't enter threads he didn't start. I don't think it is "in the plan". We know TS does things like clockworks.
He'll come back when it is Time.

I really think that's it. He has a job to do, an assignment, I think directly from MJ.  Just like Jermaine, Teddy Riley and all the rest, we can't pressure any of them to speed things up or say what we want them to say. There is way too much time, energy, money, genius invested in this hoax for TS just to drop us because he got upset at us bickering, or the trial being postponed. He even said once that the attacks against him don't really have any affect on him. MJ set something in motion, and NOTHING's going to stop it, like a ticking time-bomb, only the result will be for L.O.V.E. But I agree that the postponing of the trial may make him decide to spread out his posts or starting of threads/updates etc.  I'm wondering if he doesn't want us to be so dependant on him, and keep it a little more on his terms not ours. I don't think he is just another member. MJ as an exceptional performer/magician mastered the art of stopping at the point of making the audience/fans crave for more.
yeah the last time everybody freaked and thought we had deeply wounded him with our lack of idol worship  respect/  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 26, 2011, 12:14:12 PM
We have been a group, united in a belief.  We came together to find others with a similar feeling, that Michael was not dead.  That he was hoaxing a death.  That period is what we CAME here for.
That was a very long time ago.  Long before we started to become investigators in even wanting to know a reason for Michael doing a hoax.  
We simply wanted to know we were no crazy or alone with our feelings.  Feelings that something was not right.  Feelings that pieces simply did not fit.
Then, after finding each other and being satisfied with our knowledge that our feelings were right, we began to question the reasonings behind what were pieces not fitting and why Michael would be moved to do such an elaborate show.

Now, this was long before TS...or many others, or long before we had a need for others to give us answers.  We simply needed camaraderie.  But, after getting that feeling satisfied, the mystery began.  In came others ready to supply inside info.  Some came, some left.  Some were right, some were wrong.  

Now, we have/had TS.  Generally, he's proven correct with information...some of it we already had.  
We are beginning to have reached a point where we cannot move along without the clues/info we periodically got from TS.  Even in this great thread on May 1st...where is seems TS has become another one to abandon us.  
We need to either get back to working on TS request, as he really only leads us to ideas that brings us to reasonable, logical end of a road on many questions.  GREAT.  But, then, when TS or others leave, we just get off topic, stop debating or looking and tend to wait or just discuss where the person is to help/give clues went.

We can still find answers if we want them.  Or just do what we came here to do.  Wait for Michael to give the answers.  The hope and knowledge of our feelings about Michael being alive don't rest in the return of anyone but Michael.  

Love to you all and, TS...if you can help, GREAT.  If not, we hope you are well and we appreciate the input from you and all the roads you took us down in our reassurance of our  belief in Michael being alive.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 26, 2011, 01:11:04 PM
Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "curls"

...new people he has sent here for their part to play in the Hoax drama.

Its her, while I agree with much of what you just said, don't you think the bit I underlined might be rather too big an assumption? Not picking a fight you understand, just concerned about people getting carried away while not much else is happening.

Hi Curls,

I understand. I am concerned about people getting carried away, as well. :?

But, I think it is a bigger assumption to run people off as trouble makers or trolls in one or two pages of their first threads, here, as I have seen over and over. We don't even know them at all, yet.

And it is too big an assumption to think we know bow/ ANY of the plans MJ made for this hoax, and Hoax websites, or HOW he would get new clues/ thoughts to us.
(Any way he wants!!! :mrgreen: mj_bad/)

I'm not saying he IS using new people, but maybe---just a theory----maybe MJ saw the need to get people in here to "change the temperature " of things, and have a little more "hands on"  ;)  ;)  ;) (directive) control over something, here...

IDK. I think new people (appointed by MJ) would be ideally useful, as they are, like pawns, not confined to a thread they started, as TS seems to be.

Half the people whine :oops:  :roll:  about HIM half the time, too, and perhaps he has lost his "power of usefulness" here.  So, again, I think it is too much of an assumption that MJ would NOT do this.  See? :)

I would think this would be part of TS'mental exercises that this investigation is giving us: how to determine THOUGHTFULLY, what's true/false, in all areas of life, without PREJUDICE...

If people had greeted me here (in 2009) with the rudeness and suspicion I see now, I would have just left. No one needs that. No one with any self respect would lay down for that in real life, why choose this for leisure time entertainment on an MJ site :?:  :?:  :?: .

If this Board isn't a happy, friendly, co-operative place, ALWAYS, the ONLY people who will come here, are the immature and bullies who love :twisted: to cyber-fight.  Do you see what I mean?

Sincere people just NOW coming to beLIEve, because of Jermaine's or MJ's recent efforts, will run like mad from such hate. It is WAY easier to do something else, after you've worked or studied all day and want to relax with something interesting. Maybe just go back to a site where all they do is reminisce about how hot "dead" MJ was, until  :) he comes back....

I dare say there are way more people than we think, here, maybe hundreds of thousands,  just watching, for years, because they don't want to get devoured. Another mirror for us. Sad, some have not looked in.

We actually do not know who ANYone is, here. :shock: I think the Jermaine twitter episode was contrived to drive fresh blood here, BY the Great PuppetMaster, WITH the plan to INCLUDE everyone who ever loved and appreciated MJ--beLIEver or unbeLIEver in the Great Adventure and investigation. Not to draw people here just to EXCLUDE them.

If people think someone is a troll, simply watch  albino/  and see. albino/  bounce/  If no one plays "troll" with them, they will get bored and go away. OR, maybe, they will convert to a real BeLIEver and want to stay for the right reasons. :D  respect/  

No one is MAKING people read or reply in ANY thread.  If it makes anyone want to fight, just DON'T reply. It is SOOOOOO easy.

Oh, and the people here who think they are thread police need to rethink that. MJ, I AM POSITIVE, appointed NO one with the job of eliminating sincere potential Hoaxers from sites like this. Serial killers and pedophiles, being the exceptions. MJ meant to include ALL his fans in this Hoax. You KNOW it.

Some very wise person on here, already said it somewhere, that even perverts can't get at you if you stay away from them and keep your personal info private. Anyway, if you really think someone is honestly, realistically  DANGEROUS, just report them and let Admin determine their intentions. Being suspected as potential pedophiles or sex offenders, erroneously, is NOT right.

It is evil, considering what we all know Michael Jackson, himself has been through!

Pervert's comments get sexual almost immediately. There has been no new person talking dirty here, unless it is in PM, has there? And we cannot know who is getting their twisted jollies, online with us anyway, whether they ever engage us in conversation or not, just ask any cop...Perverts hang around in live chat, more than semi-live forums.

Anyway, I hope you understand. I'm trying to remain open to whatever MJ has in the  albino/ mix.  bounce/  :)  No questions for TS, right now, just  bow/ to his patience. respect/

ItsHer I totally agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 26, 2011, 09:05:20 PM
Just reminding TS not to skip the thread.  moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 27, 2011, 01:05:39 AM
Recent discussions about TS or not TS or "why" or "when" leave me with the impression that we had a new star born that we seemingly long to find again. Could it be that TS, his presence, his activity, his "being there for us" became more important than the messages he provided? Would TS be just another VIP?

Reminds me of this:
[...]TS provides a lot of very valuable information and he is trying to avoid the Halo Effect.
What is the Halo Effect?

"The halo effect is a cognitive bias whereby the perception of one trait (i.e. a characteristic of a person or object) is influenced by the perception of another trait (or several traits) of that person or object. An example would be judging a good-looking person as more intelligent." You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In other words, in the second we knew the identity of the messenger, the content of the message would change colour in our perception as would our valuation for it.
TS is undertaking an effort to neutralize as much as possible as a person and to step into backstage in order to get only the message into spotlight and erase the kind of stage around. This is not feasible to full extent since we are meeting on a certain background but it is a try.[...]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If TS were a straight-lined character sticking to "message over messenger", he would - at a certain moment - discover the expectable: that he created a stage situation.
Any wannabe and any troll would likely adore to bathe in his followers and a pseudo-fame.
Anybody turning around and leaving will likely not need any followers and a pseudo-fame.
In addition we've had enough occurrences to have plans changed - so it is not astounding to have all communicators disappear, being silent. Maybe we could connect the dots here, too.
The fact that the kids are being put into a light of following Hollywood "main" stream is one of the dots IMO.
Musashi's Book of Water.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 27, 2011, 06:13:40 PM
I'm sitting here and I realize I have no questions for TS.
Not one question.
Like everything is crystal clear.

I can't wait for his come back penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late