QUESTIONS FOR TS
May 24, 2011, 10:12:03 PM
Hello, TS!
With the Sousa's permission I dare to open up a thread with questions for you and will copy my post from the other thread.
I hope you will answer this. Thank you in advance.
My question is have you ever considered a possibility of the family being NOT in the know?

I have read your posts about them that a member here kindly referred me to.
Here is my thoughts:

PureLove, big thanks for posting this. If I understand correctly, TS thinks the family is in on the hoax. If all those mentioned things are the only reason to believe they are really in on it, to me it's unconvincing. Because everyone can interpret it in their own way, that tweet for instance. The chosen words could easily be just a coincidence ( You don't believe in coincidence, I know, I know:) but still ) How many times do we use those words on a daily basis. I know I do. And that doesn't make me be someone in the know. Even if that's not a coincidence, still the different interpretation works. I try hard and I just can't comprehend why would they act in such a cruel way? I mean towards the fans, of course. As far as I know the overwhelming majority of Michael's fans is women. I know how emotional they are. Michael, in my opinion wouldn't just sit back and watch all these neverending tears, suffers and pains, or, even worse, act as if it was just a game, " the adventure ". And he didn't. He had left a few strong clues before he disappeared, but he did it himself. and if he would act along with the family, they should be acting the same way. But they don't. Since the very beginning the family has been trying to convince everybody there is no hoax and Michael is indeed dead. I first thought it was their role and they had been playing just perfectly, Oscar-alike. And now I think they have never been in on it. Maybe just having their guess. Of course, I know there were many " slip-ups" made by them during this " unnervious adventure". My favorite sure was " To the airport, oh I mean to the hospital", made by Jermaine, the one who is the most active convincer ever ( along with Randy and Karen, though she isnt a family member ) Sure, it does NOT look like an accidental remark, but heck I made a lot worse slip-ups and they were really and I mean Really made just by accident. This also goes to all the other ones, that we mistook as well. You know what made me think they are not the slip-ups but the faulse perceptions? The family' behavior. They just DON'T act as if they know anything. If they knew, they would act the same way as Michael. Knowing his nature I just refuse to believe he would ever let them act like this and sit back and watch the fan's reaction to every " Michael is dead, painful, but true " remark, tweet or whatever. Or, what's worse, send an insider and play with them ans ask riddles. NO. That's not Michael I have always known and admired. NO. They at least should be silent. Just S.I.L.E.N.T.!
You may say - Read between the lines. Fine, I will do, and I do but Michael was pretty simple and clear when he left his great clues. We could clearly read PAINS, and there was no need to read between the lines. Also we didn't need to See between the lines ( is there such an expression? lol ) when we clealy saw the moving body inside the helicopter, him in the pig mask with Liz and the kids on the Halloween night or him disguised as the green man in the new version of We Are The World etc etc. The point I want to make is Michael is simple. All the great things are simple. He didnt bend our brain even more, he knew we would be overwhelmed enough already after the 25 of June, he acted precisely and distinctly and he was very honest. He warned us. In TII. " The adventure. There is nothing to be nervous about "
But before the film came out he had done a lot of work with all those well thought-out clues. You just have to be a real fan to see and understand that. Apparently, his family isn't one. Or he just had no choice.
TS , please take notice that Im in no way trying to dispute your words and thoughts, that's just something I want you to consider and comment if possible.
Thank you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: QUESTIONS FOR TS
May 25, 2011, 04:05:15 AM
I have a question....

WHERE ARE YOU?

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJhasSpoken

May 25, 2011, 07:19:08 AM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
I have a question....

WHERE ARE YOU?

Haha...I second that.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

May 25, 2011, 08:38:04 AM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "lilwendy"
I have a question....

WHERE ARE YOU?

Haha...I second that.  bearhug

i like I said it in the TS post, he vanished in thin air like Michael.. (STRANGE ISN'T IT??)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MissG

May 25, 2011, 09:03:25 AM
May be TS is busy attending conferences about the world situation or he just have a life beside this forum, or his pc crashed, or did not pay the internet bill, or, or.....is bored hoaxing and michaeling. However the situation, TS should be very glad having a fan club!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

May 25, 2011, 09:20:22 AM
waste of time as far as i have noticed he never comments on a thread he doesn't start himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

May 25, 2011, 11:11:32 AM
Why would he post anywhere else suspicious? TS isn't a hoaxer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 25, 2011, 11:14:54 AM
@JentleTouch

Your welcome. Hope you can get an answer from TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 25, 2011, 11:22:06 AM
I don't think TS will answer this question, because the supporting evidence that JT offers is all based on JT's impressions of what he thinks MJ would and wouldn't do... which we have no real way of knowing. It's not a very strong argument and TS usually ignores stuff like that. Just saying, perhaps I'm wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 25, 2011, 11:37:04 AM
Quote from: "bec"
I don't think TS will answer this question, because the supporting evidence that JT offers is all based on JT's impressions of what he thinks MJ would and wouldn't do... which we have no real way of knowing. It's not a very strong argument and TS usually ignores stuff like that. Just saying, perhaps I'm wrong.

I agree and I hope he is not ignoring us too. I don't believe "he can be busy" thing because it would take just a couple of minutes to make a post and let us know what's going on. I have to admit that I feel a little bit disregarded by TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 25, 2011, 11:41:05 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"

I agree and I hope he is not ignoring us too. I don't believe "he can be busy" thing because it would take just a couple of minutes to make a post and let us know what's going on. I have to admit that I feel a little bit disregarded by TS.

Yeah I don't believe he's "busy" either. Let's face it, we're all busy. You make time for what's important to you. At one time, at least, this was important to TS. I believe it still is important. There's another reason for his absence, what that reason is right now is not clear. In my opinion, that reason is one of the following: this is a test, he is waiting for us to do something, or we are being punished.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

all4loveandbelieve

May 25, 2011, 11:41:40 AM

I hope he does reply only for common courteousy.. politeness, etc..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

MissG

May 25, 2011, 11:47:57 AM
Punished? well, I talk for myself. I don´t allow anyone to take power over me that way.
TS not posting as a punishment? Nah. I think that TS is as lost as we are when comes to the investigation. He was positive that the trial would start in May and then the trial was postponed till September, so TS stopped posting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

all4loveandbelieve

May 25, 2011, 11:50:51 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"

Yeah I don't believe he's "busy" either. Let's face it, we're all busy. You make time for what's important to you. At one time, at least, this was important to TS. I believe it still is important. There's another reason for his absence, what that reason is right now is not clear. In my opinion, that reason is one of the following: this is a test, he is waiting for us to do something, or we are being punished.

Bec, may I know why we would be punished? Have we done anything wrong? I don't think so.. Like you said we all are bsuy and we all have a life. We do not know this person, maybe he can be genuine, or maybe he is a troll we don't know him at all. Do not twist my words, I am not talking bad about this person, I never do, I do not know him just I do not know you and others, but I respect everyone equally in this forum. Let's see what he does, but like I said, only common courteousy, he can ans this question... blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

bec

May 25, 2011, 11:53:53 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Punished? well, I talk for myself. I don´t allow anyone to take power over me that way.
TS not posting as a punishment? Nah. I think that TS is as lost as we are when comes to the investigation. He was positive that the trial would start in May and then the trial was postponed till September, so TS stopped posting.

That's not true at all. TS said hearings. He said nothing about a trial starting.

But I agree with you, no one can take power over you that you do not grant them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions