PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
[youtube:21vz8wr4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTwJeHTPeQA&feature=share[/youtube:21vz8wr4]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the video in general is good, but I don't think Michael would appear openly on the street while realizing his death hoax. Secondly, I did not get the point about the ambulance speed. For those who does not know, the average speed on the streets is 30 MPH. The max speed on Sunset blvd, since I recently was in Carowood, it is 35 M PH. When emergency ambulance passes streets, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT TAKES MICHAEL JACKSON TO THE HOSPITAL, SHOULD BE MIN. 40 MPH (max. speed allowed within city), AND ALL VEHICLES ON THE STREET MUST STOP AND GIVE RIGHT OF WAY TO THE MEDICAL AMBULANCE OR POLICE, OR FIRE. THAT'S A RULE HERE. I HAVE CALCULATED DRIVING DIRECTION FROM CAROLWOOD TO UCLA, IT IS 7 MIN. BASED ON 30-35 MPH. WITH 40 MPH that amb. should drove,it suppose to the UCLA in about 3,5 MIN.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

Thanks purlove, That man outside in the yard is not Michael just the shape is not Michael. Why would he fake his death and show himself in the yard?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I know many of you think that the man inside the gate was not Michael and I respect that...but, there
is something about the hair, the way the person is standing and the clothes. It sure looks like Michael
to me!! Especially the way he is standing! Someone said that it could be Grace but it doesn't look
 like a woman....does it?? I see a guy about 5 '10 with a ponytail and standing like he is crouched down
trying to hide...... Don't you think Michael would be trying to direct the whole incident?? I can see him
out there telling the guys what to do. I just don't think he could help himself from directing the scene so
I think its possible he was out there guiding and directing them what to do. Hmmm, JMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

MJonmind

I agree, hiding in plain sight, giving millisecond flashes of clues, all throughout this hoax. Sitting up on the gurney and green man in the WATW singing were also millisecond flashes. Deliberate!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions