What in the world is so important about 9-09-09? I don't see the significance. Please, if you can explain what is it about 9-09-09 as if you are explaining it to someone with no knowledge of the hoax, lol, it is very, very, very much appreciated.  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are only as alone, as we choose to be.
"That we are not separate and alone, but each of our hearts beat within the chaos and wonder of the universe. That our souls were created from the light of a billion stars."
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

suspicious mind

while i am not super up on this i will give it a go and maybe someone will step in and fill the blanks. from what i get about it ts has brought to the hoax theory a connection between elvis and michael deaths . the #999 being the connection in some fashion as that # being associated with elvis . i think it also supposed to be some kind of power # i am not into numerology but this response might get the ball rolling in the direction of some answers to your question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Hi Shay - and welcome. I know how overwhelming it can be to come on here this late in the game. There is a LOT of information to sift and read through. Some gems are hidden in the middle of threads where you least expect them.

It's okay to ask questions but you are selling yourself short by doing so. You could be reading and learning so much more than the one or two pieces of information that you seek. The admin, mods, and so many others have worked tirelessly to organize this information so that it's easier to find. Souza has created videos that you can watch instead of reading. There are so many other videos as well. I encourage you to seek these threads out because I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

When I'm tired I just head to the video thread and start watching. There is also a search function at the top where you can narrow down your search. I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts once you've had the chance to get caught up.

Blessings to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Thanks, it is so so so so much info to get through!!! I have been back on for about a month and still feel lost! But I feel good being back. I had forgotten completely about Michael and the Hoax as some really important and intense situations lit up my personal life, these past two years, but somehow I found myself back here and I am very, very thankful to be here. Thanks so much for the replies, and the welcome, I feel that this is a good community and I feel lucky that I am apart of it now. Blessings also to you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are only as alone, as we choose to be.
"That we are not separate and alone, but each of our hearts beat within the chaos and wonder of the universe. That our souls were created from the light of a billion stars."
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal