Re: Who could it the finale guest be???
May 25, 2011, 08:37:32 PM
I agree with the majority.....if MJ should ever choose to BAM he will do so on his own accord and it will be done in real time---meaning that it will hit the news at the same time for every time zone and he will rely on no other celebrity to do so. Most likely he will do so on a major news network like CNN. For all we know he could own his own media conglomerate and BAM on that?!?!?!?!?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

May 25, 2011, 09:16:34 PM
Since I missed Oprah's final show and I am watching it now. I am listening to her talk. It's like Michael is speaking through her. You know how God use people to help others. I feel that MJ is doing the same with Oprah. I saw some of the show on her website and she mentions "The Yellow brick Road." IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2011, 10:35:36 PM
As much as I would have gone wild had MJ returned on Oprah, I am sort of glad that he didn't.  After all, Oprah would have had a hard time sharing the spotlight with the King of Pop after he reveals himself to the world.  She would have asked him dumb questions like, "So how do feel having faked your death for almost 2 years?'  As he begins to answer the question, Oprah butts in, "That reminds me of  when I...."  Second question, "Michael, how much did you miss your children while you were gone?"  He starts to talk about just how much he missed them, when Oprah interrupts with, "Yes, I know just how you must've felt.  Well, when I was Paris's age,........."  "Michael, how did you feel when you saw Eddie Casio and Teddy Riley on my show?"  Michael starts to discuss his surrogate family and TR's involvement in the hoax, when Oprah cuts him off and says, "What a fantastic show it was.  If it wasn't for me, they would have never been interviewed by anyone else."  So, good riddence to the big, sometimes, small, sometimes very big again, "O".  

Michael, you will come back in your own time. moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2011, 10:52:50 PM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
As much as I would have gone wild had MJ returned on Oprah, I am sort of glad that he didn't.  After all, Oprah would have had a hard time sharing the spotlight with the King of Pop after he reveals himself to the world.  She would have asked him dumb questions like, "So how do feel having faked your death for almost 2 years?'  As he begins to answer the question, Oprah butts in, "That reminds me of  when I...."  Second question, "Michael, how much did you miss your children while you were gone?"  He starts to talk about just how much he missed them, when Oprah interrupts with, "Yes, I know just how you must've felt.  Well, when I was Paris's age,........."  "Michael, how did you feel when you saw Eddie Casio and Teddy Riley on my show?"  Michael starts to discuss his surrogate family and TR's involvement in the hoax, when Oprah cuts him off and says, "What a fantastic show it was.  If it wasn't for me, they would have never been interviewed by anyone else."  So, good riddence to the big, sometimes, small, sometimes very big again, "O".  

Michael, you will come back in your own time. moonwalk_/

:lol: I laughed really laughed, thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

May 26, 2011, 05:14:13 AM
So the big surprise is Oprah herself???? What a huge ego she must have to do something like that! It is simply astonishing!!!
About what you guys say about BAMS day, that he will pick a time where everybody will be able to watch...I don't totally agree. I am from Europe, and when the media announced his death it was really late over here and most of the poeple have known he had died only in the news the next morning....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 26, 2011, 08:08:44 AM
Emotional ending.  that's all I really watched.  I wish her the best, but I am totally through with her.  Not a word about how Michael's interview gave her the best rating of any televised event in history. How could she FORGET THAT?  She couldn't; however her self righteousness would not allow her to mention it.  Bah humbug crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

all4loveandbelieve

May 26, 2011, 08:21:57 AM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Emotional ending.  that's all I really watched.  I wish her the best, but I am totally through with her.  Not a word about how Michael's interview gave her the best rating of any televised event in history. How could she FORGET THAT?  She couldn't; however her self righteousness would not allow her to mention it.  Bah humbug crash/

You know what they say, they forget about the deads.. I honestly think she is not in the hoax, and in reality when some one dies and it is not too dear to you, you forget about that person, this is all human nature. It is very sad at least she could have spoken in his memory, when she did the interview at neverland or something. hey selfishness what can I say.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

May 26, 2011, 08:53:20 AM
You ladies are really strange sometimes. In a good sense of the word, of course:)
If you all are crazy about Michael and think of him all the time, it does not mean that the rest of the world do the same. You assured yourselves he would be her final guest and drew up a huge plan for him and now writing - What a huge disappointment:)
Why would Oprah even mention about him on her final show? It's HER show so it's supposed to be about her troughtout her career life. What does her life have to do with Michael? Just the fact he once was interviewed by her? Come-on ladies, have you already forgotten her program about paedophiles and how dangerous they are for the society that she aired right on a day of his verdict? Maybe his family has but we must remember that. Would Michael use her platform remembering that? Not to mention that making a great comeback on just the Oprah show, without a serious press conference first or something like that would be just plain stupid, surreal and killing.
When Michael wants to come back, I am sure he will avail himself of help from much more important people than just an anchorwoman. He will try to make it look dead serious. Not a show whatsoever. And only smart people, like you and me lol will know what's all about.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 26, 2011, 09:08:03 AM
Quote from: "JentleTouch"
You ladies are really strange sometimes. In a good sense of the word, of course:)
If you all are crazy about Michael and think of him all the time, it does not mean that the rest of the world do the same. You assured yourselves he would be her final guest and drew up a huge plan for him and now writing - What a huge disappointment:)
Why would Oprah even mention about him on her final show? It's HER show so it's supposed to be about her troughtout her career life. What does her life have to do with Michael? Just the fact he once was interviewed by her? Come-on ladies, have you already forgotten her program about paedophiles and how dangerous they are for the society that she aired right on a day of his verdict? Maybe his family has but we must remember that. Would Michael use her platform remembering that? Not to mention that making a great comeback on just the Oprah show, without a serious press conference first or something like that would be just plain stupid, surreal and killing.
When Michael wants to come back, I am sure he will avail himself of help from much more important people than just an anchorwoman. He will try to make it look dead serious. Not a show whatsoever. And only smart people, like you and me lol will know what's all about.  ;)

She mentioned everthing else on her show that had nothing to do with her. :roll:   What are you talking about?  She spoke of the most remembered moments and if that interview wasn't one of them, then something is seriously wrong.  It was a monumental moment, the most monumental in televised history and she got it by interviewing Michael.  She doesn't have to like him to be true to what he accomplished for her by allowing her to interview him.  It was an exclusive.  No one had ever gotten him for such an indepth interview and especially in his home.  Come on now.  She f@cked up.  that's the bottom line. crash/ and I mean this post in the good sense of the word. beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

May 26, 2011, 06:51:07 PM
Right on, Hesouttamylife.  I couldn't have said it better.  She should have said something about him.

I don't know if I am in total agreement about MJ not wanting her platform because of  the paedophile issue.  That would be acting like he was guilty of it and he would want to stay as far away from her as possible.  He was innocent of the accusations, so why would be purposely avoid her?  If anything, I would think he'd want to set her straight, and what better way then on her show?

But, he must be planning something bigger than her.  Like Jentletouch mentions, a news conference or something along those lines.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 26, 2011, 07:30:37 PM
MeandMyShadow I just thought he would be disgusted by her and consider her as an enemy. Especially when she doesn't stop doubting and questioning the people that know him if they've ever seen any inappropriate behavior from his part. When she interviewed Lisa, for example. I think he has certain moral principles.
I also remember her saying that paedophiles would never be her guests. So if she hasn't changed her mind yet, and she acts like she has not, she dared to ask about it even his own mother ( which was just the limit of indecency, if you ask me ), so why Michael would be her FINAL guest? Let the woman clear her durty mind first. Also why would Michael want to clear it for her? Let her read the court papers, I hope she doesn't question the American legal system.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 27, 2011, 07:20:00 AM
Actually I'm not disappointed or surprised about Oprah's final show. I NEVER expected Michael to BAM on her show and again I didn't expect her to say nice things about Michael. She is the one who said that "There was only  Michael and the boy in the room. So who knows what really happened." about Michael's pedophile accusation. It would be a shock for me if she said nice things about him on the final show.

Anyways, Pearl made this video about it. She thinks that Oprah needs to apologize.

[youtube:3m95wx6t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGiRaEhk_Gc&feature=youtu.be[/youtube:3m95wx6t]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions