suspicious mind

Re: Conrad Murray Goes Dumbo
May 25, 2011, 09:31:26 AM
is there any possibility that this could mean that murray has taken to playing dumb. as in stopped  talking or co operating somehow?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

May 25, 2011, 09:34:24 AM
Or that he is just going on with his life as usual untill the day of the veredict comes.

Don´t worry, be happy said the song. And Murray was positive, the truth will prevail. He believes in his innocence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

May 25, 2011, 09:40:07 AM
Very interesting this photo and did you see the long hands Conrad has ? Just like Michael has , i dont know what you think but i think Hmmm  ;) Shamone lol...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2011, 09:48:53 AM
Quote from: "peacock7"
I don't think Murray was at Disneyland.  I believe MJ used the trick of the camera/shot to stick Murray in that video by splicing footage.  There is no way that Murray was really walking around with his gf and child.  

I think by now, MJ is separating the ones that fall for such stuff from the ones of us that think for ourselves.  It's the trick of the camera.  MJ gets video of people walking in a crowd at Disneyland (no telling how old the video is - lol) and then superimposes Murray and fam's (lol) picture.  It's the art of faking the breaking news that he is creating.  Roaring with the thought.  

I forget the technique used, but Murray/gf/child seen walking is not shot in realeo-dealeo time.  They are placed within the footage.  I may be wrong, but maybe some know what I'm trying to say.  I put nothing past Michael by this point.
 respect/

I totally agree with you! I have felt this from the beginning.  That Murray is made up, this entire thing is made up, all these shots of him around town are made up.  I am hoping the BAM will be the message of showing how we as a people can believe in something that is a total LIE! Completely and wholly made up.  Not partially made up... ALL made up.

This I'm hoping would lead way to people reevaluating EVERYTHING they believe in... The history we've been taught from young, the things we are fed on TV, the world we are formed to think exists...

Truly mind blowing paradigm shift!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 25, 2011, 09:54:45 AM

I forget the technique used, but Murray/gf/child seen walking is not shot in realeo-dealeo time.  They are placed within the footage.  I may be wrong, but maybe some know what I'm trying to say.  I put nothing past Michael by this point.
 respect/

Similar to in Stranger in Moscow. :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

May 25, 2011, 10:15:57 AM
This makes me ask the question regarding this whole supposed death/ impending court case...How can the majority of fans  keep ignoring the elephant in the room?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2011, 08:43:59 PM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
I don't think Murray was at Disneyland.  I believe MJ used the trick of the camera/shot to stick Murray in that video by splicing footage.  There is no way that Murray was really walking around with his gf and child.  

I think by now, MJ is separating the ones that fall for such stuff from the ones of us that think for ourselves.  It's the trick of the camera.  MJ gets video of people walking in a crowd at Disneyland (no telling how old the video is - lol) and then superimposes Murray and fam's (lol) picture.  It's the art of faking the breaking news that he is creating.  Roaring with the thought.  

respect/

I totally agree with you! I have felt this from the beginning.  That Murray is made up, this entire thing is made up, all these shots of him around town are made up.  I am hoping the BAM will be the message of showing how we as a people can believe in something that is a total LIE! Completely and wholly made up.  Not partially made up... ALL made up.

This I'm hoping would lead way to people reevaluating EVERYTHING they believe in... The history we've been taught from young, the things we are fed on TV, the world we are formed to think exists...

Truly mind blowing paradigm shift!

Now, that would be novel and mind blowing and break all hell loose (as Liza stated!)---hee hee!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

May 26, 2011, 01:33:25 PM
Thanks lilwendy.  I have to watch Stranger in Moscow again.

Yeah like the Murray at the beach pics.  The same lady was there with him and she was with Blanket and them at Wonderland.  Lol  They probably weren't in Hawaii 11 months ago.  Those shots were done at the same time most likely.

And like some of us pointed out on the old board, not one person got a picture or video of MJ at the 02 presser.  How can that be?  And only one TV station carried it in London.  Sort of like that German station RTL that came out and claimed that they had done that re-enactment of MJ jumping out of a coroner's van.  Why MJ then?  They wouldn't have ever been heard of if not for someone else (before them) claiming that it was MJ at jumping out of van at coroners.  I don't think it was some random person that shot the first video.  I think it was all leaked by MJ and/or team.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

May 26, 2011, 05:58:18 PM
Quote from: "Lovely One"
Quote from: "scary4youbaby"

I think this pretty much confirms it for me.

Me too!!!!  This is not the look of a man worried about going to prison.... This has to be a hoax.
HAS to be!  8-)  :lol:

Yes, it got to be! So, why is Murray acting with no worries? I mean, this is great for Murray, because prior to the trial he lives his life freely (as far we know/see), although he faces prison in case he's guilty. I've read that Michael spent some time in jail before trial in 2005. What a contradiction in justice!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

May 27, 2011, 02:33:48 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
Green man with the hand of glory and some pixelations.

[attachment=0:wgrhb6fw]20110523-conrad-murray-large.jpg[/attachment:wgrhb6fw]

Hi Grace, pls could you figure out what you want to show? I have my ideas but I don´tget it exactly.
My first idea was that the pic is completely photoshopped, but this doesn´t work as there are some other pics as well.

Partly photoshopped? For what purpose?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

suspicious mind

May 27, 2011, 08:49:10 PM

[attachment=0:1y3cxqx5]20110523-conrad-murray-large.jpg[/attachment:1y3cxqx5]

:o i think i see captain e o in the greenery. and that hand is really large even for murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

May 27, 2011, 08:54:32 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

[attachment=0:1olho0z3]20110523-conrad-murray-large.jpg[/attachment:1olho0z3]

:o i think i see captain e o in the greenery. and that hand is really large even for murray.
What have you done! Now I'm back to seeing faces in the clouds I mean shrubbery. I'm seeing the wookie from star wars.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 27, 2011, 08:58:22 PM
Quote from: "RK"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

[attachment=0:2ordwm9i]20110523-conrad-murray-large.jpg[/attachment:2ordwm9i]

What have you done! Now I'm back to seeing faces in the clouds I mean shrubbery. I'm seeing the wookie from star wars.
:oops: i'm so sorry  errrr couldn't help it.  pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 28, 2011, 04:25:42 AM
This child didn't grow much in one year, did it?
Big daddy did not give his height genes? So who's the child's papa?
or:
Photos taken at a different date - more likely before the pool vacation last year?

Check out full image size in this link:

Summer in so-said Miami beach vacation July 31, 2010:

Who is making beLIEve this LIE?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

paula-c

May 28, 2011, 09:15:31 AM
Grace » Sat May 28, 2011 9:25 am

This child didn't grow much in one year, did it?
Big daddy did not give his height genes? So who's the child's papa?
or:
Photos taken at a different date - more likely before the pool vacation last year?

is truly the child  not grow?, photos were taken in 2010 or before...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions