Re: Conrad Murray Goes Dumbo
May 23, 2011, 10:58:21 PM

I think this pretty much confirms it for me.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2011, 11:22:24 PM
Quote from: "scary4youbaby"

Me too!!!!  This is not the look of a man worried about going to prison.... This has to be a hoax.
HAS to be!  8-)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

May 24, 2011, 12:35:29 AM
Are we forgetting the movie Dumbo?
If you have never seen it...i guess not....take the time...
And understand the message...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Let's go back in History....
I will give you the beginning....

Jumbo Jr who is cruelly nicknamed "Dumbo".
[youtube:322hjrgg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7unihW8HiaU&feature=related[/youtube:322hjrgg]

and the end...
Dumbo becomes the "ninth wonder of the universe" with a little help from his true friends...
[youtube:322hjrgg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjPYMs4w5TI&feature=related[/youtube:322hjrgg]

Fasten your seatbells and enjoy the flight..... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 24, 2011, 12:51:28 AM
Green man with the hand of glory and some pixelations.

[attachment=0:20bb2x33]20110523-conrad-murray-large.jpg[/attachment:20bb2x33]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

May 24, 2011, 01:58:07 AM
Name-calling Dumbo is like Jacko. Ninth wonder of the world reminds me of the other "Michael's" talk of the  "ninth manifestation".

I read the story of Dumbo many times to my kids years ago---beautiful story!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mac5k

May 24, 2011, 03:36:06 AM
Please let's make a comparison with DSK the FMI director ... The story which has happened at Sofitel in New York ... DSK did not kill anybody and he is not free like our dear doctor Murray who can do what he wants with all the freedom since 25th of June 2009 ... DSK was immediately in jail and now he has to stay in his rented appartment with an electronic bracelet and some people around him.
Let's say that Conrad Murray is quite lucky ... or there is a big difference in justice in USA isn't it ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 24, 2011, 04:21:29 AM
Murray goes Dumbo.

I can´t tell if TMZ wanted to imply anything with this article, however, the film Dumbo attacks issues such as xenophobia and prejudice, and the moral of the film is based on the premise that we must help the helpless. At the end of the day, Dumbo is an elephant with a deformity that is ridiculed by everyone but it is finally accepted by others and becomes the center of attention.

We all know the story of Dumbo, no point to speak of the movie argument. What it s clear is that as the way  we do things, things will have one outcome or another.The applicability of this "lesson", imo, is that we can take some more away from the simple fact of having a physical defect and overcome it. In fact, every handicap we face throughout our lives we can consider them, in turn, as springboards toward the desired goal.

Problems have the importance we want to give them. We can turn a problem into the center of our life, or else expand the view and realize that a little further to the right or left, we have a reason why rejoice. We fail to appreciate or enjoy it due to an invasion of that little problem.
So yes, Murray goes Dumbo...he is facing a so called trial and may end up in jail but still he makes the best out of it.

There is also the possibility of someone near you to be there, watching you, looking out for you in order to lend a hand to you, and not even realize what we are being given.
This happened to Dumbo. He found help where least he was looking for. He trusted those who wanted to help him and gave him support and courage. Self pity was not an option. He turned his defect in to something valuable and he ate the world!!( Michael would fit here. Regardless his "big nose" i.e he has been the best entertainer ever)

The different characters of the movie are reflecting the society even now days and "the circus" (media circus?) we all are in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

May 24, 2011, 04:59:36 AM
Quote from: "Lovely One"
Quote from: "scary4youbaby"

Me too!!!!  This is not the look of a man worried about going to prison.... This has to be a hoax.
HAS to be!  8-)  :lol:
Me Too...well alot of things confirmed it for me...this one just makes me laugh...typical Michael! penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 24, 2011, 05:13:10 AM
OMG  afraid/

Who is on top of Dumbo? Timothy the mouse who helped Dumbo!!

Despite his newfound popularity and fame, Dumbo hates this job and is now more miserable than ever.

To cheer Dumbo up, Timothy takes him to visit his mother. On the way back Dumbo cries and then starts to hiccup so Timothy decides to take him for a drink of water from a bucket which, unknown to him, has accidentally had a bottle of champagne knocked into it. As a result, Dumbo and Timothy both become drunk.

Timothy is able to get Dumbo to fly again, using a psychological trick of a "magic feather" to boost his confidence.

After this performance, Dumbo becomes a media sensation, Timothy becomes his manager, and Dumbo and Mrs. Jumbo are given a private car on the circus train.

(TIMOTHY
FAITHFUL FRIEND, AND CONCERNING PARENTAL GUIDE THE LITTLE DUMBO. ITS BRILLIANT, BUT CRAZY IDEAS, DUMBO TAKE TO DISCOVER THAT ALL IS POSSIBLE WHEN TRUST YOURSELF)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

May 24, 2011, 09:08:11 AM
interesting : all the thoughts about dumbo have me thinking in another direction. as monk would say about his gift . it's a blessing and a curse. michaels giftedness comes with it's eccentricities. maybe michaels curse (vitiligo ) came with a built in blessing also.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

May 24, 2011, 10:57:09 AM
This is loaded with symbolism.

There is a pic of me as a toddler loving every minute of the Dumbo ride at Disney in Cali. That pic of Michael that someone posted was great.

Great article, thanks TMZ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 24, 2011, 01:32:50 PM
I don't think Murray was at Disneyland.  I believe MJ used the trick of the camera/shot to stick Murray in that video by splicing footage.  There is no way that Murray was really walking around with his gf and child.  

I think by now, MJ is separating the ones that fall for such stuff from the ones of us that think for ourselves.  It's the trick of the camera.  MJ gets video of people walking in a crowd at Disneyland (no telling how old the video is - lol) and then superimposes Murray and fam's (lol) picture.  It's the art of faking the breaking news that he is creating.  Roaring with the thought.  

I forget the technique used, but Murray/gf/child seen walking is not shot in realeo-dealeo time.  They are placed within the footage.  I may be wrong, but maybe some know what I'm trying to say.  I put nothing past Michael by this point.
 respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 24, 2011, 07:25:08 PM
launch of PlayStation 3 in Europe

"Live life free and without resentment, freedom"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dafne

May 25, 2011, 12:26:06 AM
I think it's taken out of context tho. Murray was there with his gf and son,and he is on the Dumbo with his son, not alone like TMZ chose to show. You can see the child's hair besides Murray.

And more photos

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 25, 2011, 09:28:36 AM
"This is  living" = don´t feel guilty?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal