Quote from: "JukeBox"
TS, you intrigue me. I just re-read this post and one line jumped out to me that made me think about who you might be. Well not that that's more impt than the message. Love!

i re-read it too. i've got an idea. l.o.v.e.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

i think that TS intrigues everybody!  ;)
what TS is doing it's great! i luv ya guy! and i do appreciate it .. u opened my eyes for many things.. thank u! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

beLIEve

Ok. I gotta sit down and read through all of this.  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

While I was re-reading through all parts again, I was feeling impressed but also a little irritated.
Impressed because the Hoax and its construct of countless bits & bytes is without a doubt the brainchild of a mastermind.

What irritates me is the general acceptance of the Illuminati/NWO fiction as a matter of course.
I believe that economic leaders worldwide fiddle with (our) money every day - I believe that a majority of politicians handle their own interests prior to the public ones - I believe that the leading point of mass media reports is not necessarily the truth, but ratings and their number of sales.

Briefly worded, I (sadly) don´t think that the abuse of power is a great rarity where it exists.
And collusive behaviour of individual persons in given cases is for sure not utterly out of question.

Still I don´t believe in a world dominion and the almightiness of a few - more or less "secret" - societies.
I understand up to a certain point that people want to understand the devious coherences of this globalised world in simple terms,
but international politics is way too intricate these days to break it down like that and oversimplify things with it.

The NWO belief entails the danger not to promote enlightenment, but more an impalpable fear of the unknown.
Not every decadent Toga Party in Hollywood is at the same time a matter for political concern.

Does this make me less worthy as a beLIEver now? I hope it doesn´t...  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "rag doll"
While I was re-reading through all parts again, I was feeling impressed but also a little irritated.
Impressed because the Hoax and its construct of countless bits & bytes is without a doubt the brainchild of a mastermind.

What irritates me is the general acceptance of the Illuminati/NWO fiction as a matter of course.
I believe that economic leaders worldwide fiddle with (our) money every day - I believe that a majority of politicians handle their own interests prior to the public ones - I believe that the leading point of mass media reports is not necessarily the truth, but ratings and their number of sales.

Briefly worded, I (sadly) don´t think that the abuse of power is a great rarity where it exists.
And collusive behaviour of individual persons in given cases is for sure not utterly out of question.

Still I don´t believe in a world dominion and the almightiness of a few - more or less "secret" - societies.
I understand up to a certain point that people want to understand the devious coherences of this globalised world in simple terms,
but international politics is way too intricate these days to break it down like that and oversimplify things with it.

The NWO belief entails the danger not to promote enlightenment, but more an impalpable fear of the unknown.
Not every decadent Toga Party in Hollywood is at the same time a matter for political concern.

Does this make me less worthy as a beLIEver now? I hope it doesn´t...  :|

Believe it or not there are secret societies.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Believe it or not there are secret societies.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I see that political & economical discussions are handled different in different parts of the world.
Unfortunately I´m not familiar enough with the U.S. legal system and local business sciences to participate in this one.

With all due respect to this gentleman as a former priest and  to everyone else who may feel different –
but it simply runs down cold my spine while hearing words like „Antichrist“ nestled in factual statements.

A scriptural terminology sounds more dramatic but it also heads sanitary and potentially solid arguments in a direction
where they don´t sound objective any more.

I succeeded to remain on the sidelines regarding the NWO/Illuminati topics so far.
And I feel that´s for the better.
Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 03:20:14 AM by rag doll
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions