Re: Please you have to read this!!! ASAP
December 22, 2009, 08:18:24 AM
Quote from: "Eva R"
I remember an interview with Lisa after his 'death' that she says that they talked about her father a lot and about that faking his death stuff. Michael said he was interested in that or something.
But I don't think Elvis faked his death. Elvis has a real funeral and a real grave. With his name and stuff. Michael's grave has not even Michael's name on it.. FAKE :)

hmm... true bu the name on Elvis's grave is spelt wrong....Him being such a big star i dont think they would have made a mistake like that....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Eva R

December 22, 2009, 08:19:30 AM
Quote from: "XspeechlessX"
I remember an interview with Lisa after his 'death' that she says that they talked about her father a lot and about that faking his death stuff. Michael said he was interested in that or something.
But I don't think Elvis faked his death. Elvis has a real funeral and a real grave. With his name and stuff. Michael's grave has not even Michael's name on it.. FAKE :)

hmm... true bu the name on Elvis's grave is spelt wrong....Him being such a big star i dont think they would have made a mistake like that....
really? wow yeah that's kinda weird yeah :S
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

mjboogie

December 22, 2009, 08:25:20 AM
Guys... ummmmm I am going to say this. IMO, there are not nearly as many inconsisitencies sorrounding Elvis's death as there are MJ's death. Not nearly! Also , lets all keep in mind.....Elvis had an open casket (wax or not!) MJ on the other hand did not.... and you know? I don't care what anyone else says... when you are a world wide known celebrity (such as MJ) there should have been some type of viewing for the public .... something... we go back to Elvis and James Brown (world celebrities) both publicly viewed by the fans (sooo many loved them! Fans!) Honestly, if proper security is present believe me nobody would try to take the body, or touch it or anything. Just like James Brown, they had security men at the Apollo when people lined up to view him!! Comeone!!! we could not see MJ? Unless he was not viewable. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

December 22, 2009, 08:35:50 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Guys... ummmmm I am going to say this. IMO, there are not nearly as many inconsisitencies sorrounding Elvis's death as there are MJ's death. Not nearly! Also , lets all keep in mind.....Elvis had an open casket (wax or not!) MJ on the other hand did not.... and you know? I don't care what anyone else says... when you are a world wide known celebrity (such as MJ) there should have been some type of viewing for the public .... something... we go back to Elvis and James Brown (world celebrities) both publicly viewed by the fans (sooo many loved them! Fans!) Honestly, if proper security is present believe me nobody would try to take the body, or touch it or anything. Just like James Brown, they had security men at the Apollo when people lined up to view him!! Comeone!!! we could not see MJ? Unless he was not viewable. :cry:

yep even the famous tejano singer (i mentioned some where else) named Selena who was sadly murdered, even she (who didn't exactly have the same level of celebrity status such as Michael JOE Jackson) had a viewing. James Brown, Elvis Presley, The Pope all had viewings, and were shown on television.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

December 22, 2009, 08:48:53 AM
I know nothing about Elvis, I was just a little baby when he died, and I never believed he faked his death, because my mother told me they showed an open casket, so it was not possible that it was faked. What I ask now is: why did Elvis decide to fake his death? Has someone ever explained it? And has his family ever denied these rumours publicly?? Just out of curiosity, if any of you can help me on it, thank you in advance! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 09:33:10 AM
WOOOOW!!!! No friggin way!!!

I have no words at the moment!!

BUT....the old man shown holding Lisa'a baby....could it be her husbands father perhaps??? I dont know what his dad looks like but I know her hubby is rather odd looking...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 09:52:15 AM
Quote from: "XspeechlessX"

Yes-and up to this day the wrong spelling has never been corrected. When you delve into the death of Elvis there are many inconsistences. I think Michael would have specified that whenever he passed he would have wanted a funeral similar to James Brown's where the masses of fans were able to show their respects, Michaels was just the opposite. I also think there was no sort of trickery regarding Michaels body in the casket due to the doubts of the body in the casket of Elvis. people have been pointing out  doubts about the  Elvis body in the casket-even Elvis's own cousins so I can imagine Michael was aware of this and that is the reason why we saw no "body". BTW-Michael had a real funeral-well as real as Elvis's!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 22, 2009, 09:53:56 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"

But Latoya said he was very handsome in his casket !!! :-) So, the problem was not that he wasn't viewable... I assume that the problem was that... he was not in the casket at all... :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ-Fan

December 22, 2009, 10:37:40 AM
IF Elvis faked his death (I'm not really sure..) then maybe that's why Lisa Marie keeps saying 'Michael knew he was going to die like my father' .. :S
Sorry if this has been mentioned, I didn't read all the comments ;p
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

December 22, 2009, 10:48:47 AM
Wow!  Thank you for posting this video  :o ...the most interesting part to me was the reporter stating that 'she felt like Alice In Wonderland looking down the rabbit hole'!!!!  This movie coming out with Depp on 'March 5th' has stirred my imagination, Jordies girlfriend has a song attached to the movie trailer and now this  :shock: !!!  Am I heading down my own rabbit trail? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

December 22, 2009, 10:58:31 AM
Quote from: "MJ-Fan"
IF Elvis faked his death (I'm not really sure..) then maybe that's why Lisa Marie keeps saying 'Michael knew he was going to die like my father' .. :S

WHEN SHE SAIS THAT? SHE REALLY SAIS THAT? OMG! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 22, 2009, 11:02:19 AM

It makes alot of sense, if thats the case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Crescendo

December 22, 2009, 11:41:15 AM
Quote from: "lotus_sutra"
Wow!  Thank you for posting this video  :o ...the most interesting part to me was the reporter stating that 'she felt like Alice In Wonderland looking down the rabbit hole'!!!!  This movie coming out with Depp on 'March 5th' has stirred my imagination, Jordies girlfriend has a song attached to the movie trailer and now this  :shock: !!!  Am I heading down my own rabbit trail? :lol:

wait jordies girlfriend?

who's jordie?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 12:12:57 PM
Quote from: "CC"

WHEN SHE SAIS THAT? SHE REALLY SAIS THAT? OMG! :o

yeah yeah she said that.... i thought about that too...

"Michael Jackson's ex-wife, Lisa Marie Presley, has revealed on her blog that Michael knew he would die like her father, Elvis Presley.

Elvis Presley died August 16, 1977 due to health problems from drug use. Lisa Marie and Michael married in 1993 and divorced less than two years later.

"He Knew," she writes, "Years ago Michael and I were having a deep conversation about life in general.

"I can't recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my Fathers Death.

"At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, 'I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did.'

"I promptly tried to deter him from the idea, at which point he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded almost matter of fact as if to let me know, he knew what he knew and that was kind of that."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

December 22, 2009, 12:43:29 PM
When Elvis died, there was a lot of people that thought he faked his death.  I believe that he did, if he didn't, then why didn't anyone cash in the life insurance policy.  Also, back then they didn't have the internet like we do.  People may have talked about all the inconsistencies but they didn't have a network to post to everyone all over the world.  We do!  They just talked to other people about it and if one didn't believe then the other was persuaded in that direction as well.
Even though the picture was of an older person, the facial features remained the same.  That person's cheek bones resembled that of Elvis.  I could be wrong, but this is just my opinion on this matter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions