jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
God bless you jujubii....that was a beautiful post.

I agree with everything you said...you should post more often 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

With L.O.V.E. always.

God bless YOU too, BeTheChange!! Thankyou thank you!! <3 <3
I will try to share my odd little thoughts more often! <3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow what a great post jujubii.  I feel much the same as you do.  And it's such an amazing experience to finally begin to understand the world around us and what matters most.

Andrea, thank you so much! ;u;
It IS amazing. Back in the day (post-6/25/09), I was some kind of a WRECK like you wouldn't believe.
I thought it was all over. I'd forgotten everything Michael taught me about how "just because you see it on the TV screen or read it in a magazine, doesn't mean it's factual, actual."

Everything seemed so final, and yet...so confusing that all I could do was curl up into a little ball and cry for 5 weeks. (Which I did.)

And then a long time later, I found this forum, and my eyes were opened like... I had this total revelation. The world suddenly looked so different, bright and happy again and full of possibility...

...for miracles...

Just like before, before 6/25.
When Michael was around...

Because he still IS around... <3

And I still haven't forgotten how, for some reason, the first words out of my mouth when I first saw the "Michael Jackson Dead at 50" headlines on TV, and Michael being carried away in a helicopter (and looking strangely surfboard-ish under that sheet) were...

"It's a hoax! IT'S A HOAX!!"

Sometimes we get a huge inkling about something ages before it happens...
Which seems to be alot of what this hoax is all about, too. Inkling by inkling, we're learning more and more about the potential future ahead of us...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

MJonmind

Jujubii, I also appreciate your posts! Glad you're here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea, thank you so much! ;u;
It IS amazing. Back in the day (post-6/25/09), I was some kind of a WRECK like you wouldn't believe.
I thought it was all over. I'd forgotten everything Michael taught me about how "just because you see it on the TV screen or read it in a magazine, doesn't mean it's factual, actual."

Everything seemed so final, and yet...so confusing that all I could do was curl up into a little ball and cry for 5 weeks. (Which I did.)

And then a long time later, I found this forum, and my eyes were opened like... I had this total revelation. The world suddenly looked so different, bright and happy again and full of possibility...

...for miracles...

Just like before, before 6/25.
When Michael was around...

Because he still IS around... <3

And I still haven't forgotten how, for some reason, the first words out of my mouth when I first saw the "Michael Jackson Dead at 50" headlines on TV, and Michael being carried away in a helicopter (and looking strangely surfboard-ish under that sheet) were...

"It's a hoax! IT'S A HOAX!!"

Sometimes we get a huge inkling about something ages before it happens...
Which seems to be alot of what this hoax is all about, too. Inkling by inkling, we're learning more and more about the potential future ahead of us...

You are right !!!!  :) I think the same thing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Thanks jujubii for your post...I spent some time to translate it...  :icon_razz:..but was time well spent... :icon_razz: :icon_bounce:..Really beautiful !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
@Blankie, MaarineBeLIEve, MJonmind -- thank you all SO MUCH ;u;
you have no clue how much it means to me when someone reads my silly little words and not only understands them- but FEELS them, too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

gwynned

@jujubii....thanks for your inspiring post....a good reminder to relish the process and not just focus on the BAM!  (or try to, at least).  I really liked what you said about Michael's spirit being a LIVING spirit.  I know just what you mean, though it's hard to explain.  I am so glad to know that someone else FEELS his presence.  I guess until we have proof enough to satisfy our minds, we will need to rely on our hearts for the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Donte recently changed his tumblr page, the new url is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (the old tumblr link is no longer active).

He's called it The Phoenix Frequency...and this is written under the 'about' section:

During this time of profound change on Earth human beings as a collective are beginning to recognize that so many systems of power are old and out dated. On a deeply conscious level the human race is beginning to "wake up" and recognize that a lot of society's core belief-systems no longer serve humanity's highest good.

Human beings are now re-discovering the ancient Laws of the Universe. Understanding these teachings helps us to remember that we are directly responsible for the reality that we experience in our day-to-day lives, on both an individual level and a planetary level. We now know that we aren't victims to life, we now know that we are the master creators of our realities. With this knowledge comes the tremendous opportunity to co-create a new earth governed by Peace, Prosperity, & most of all Love instead of Limitation, Lack, & Fear. Now is the time for those old ways of living to die and for a new way of living to be re-born out of the ashes.

To achieve this planetary Re-birth of Earth we must first begin with the Inner-transformation of ourselves. Along with disempowering belief- systems and fear we must allow the negativity of our past to be burned away in the flames of our burning desire for Peace, Prosperity, and Positivity. The Phoenix Frequency is an informative blog offering daily Information/Wisdom, Inspiration, Art, and Empowerment to aid, assist, and commune with all fellow LightWorkers and Seekers of Wisdom. The phoenix was chosen as the symbol of this blog due to it's representation of rebirth, eternity, purity, immortality, light, and triumph over adversity. Our potential for self-development is infinite, like the very Universe itself. Everyday is another chance to be re-born out from the ashes of your old self.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

LUNA

interesting picture on his page today. <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

i'm not able 2 c the picture.... i think some1 has deleted it! is the same 4 u?

*LUNA*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Donte recently changed his tumblr page, the new url is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (the old tumblr link is no longer active).

He's called it The Phoenix Frequency...and this is written under the 'about' section:

During this time of profound change on Earth human beings as a collective are beginning to recognize that so many systems of power are old and out dated. On a deeply conscious level the human race is beginning to "wake up" and recognize that a lot of society's core belief-systems no longer serve humanity's highest good.

Human beings are now re-discovering the ancient Laws of the Universe. Understanding these teachings helps us to remember that we are directly responsible for the reality that we experience in our day-to-day lives, on both an individual level and a planetary level. We now know that we aren't victims to life, we now know that we are the master creators of our realities. With this knowledge comes the tremendous opportunity to co-create a new earth governed by Peace, Prosperity, & most of all Love instead of Limitation, Lack, & Fear. Now is the time for those old ways of living to die and for a new way of living to be re-born out of the ashes.

To achieve this planetary Re-birth of Earth we must first begin with the Inner-transformation of ourselves. Along with disempowering belief- systems and fear we must allow the negativity of our past to be burned away in the flames of our burning desire for Peace, Prosperity, and Positivity. The Phoenix Frequency is an informative blog offering daily Information/Wisdom, Inspiration, Art, and Empowerment to aid, assist, and commune with all fellow LightWorkers and Seekers of Wisdom. The phoenix was chosen as the symbol of this blog due to it's representation of rebirth, eternity, purity, immortality, light, and triumph over adversity. Our potential for self-development is infinite, like the very Universe itself. Everyday is another chance to be re-born out from the ashes of your old self.

I just LOVE Donte and his Wisdom!! It warms my heart

With L.O.V.E. always.

Oh how I LOVE Donte too!! This whole Journey has been beyond AMAZING, and we are coming to the end of a "cycle," and "change" is happening whether we realize it or not.  Many of us on this very board have been experiencing exactly what Donte speaks of, this in itself tells me that what I "feel" has to be real, as I am the creator of my reality!

Michael's Mission of L.O.V.E is about "US", as individuals, taking responsibility for our own lives by "Killing" our "Ego's" and "Ressurecting" our  TRUE SELVES, beings of LOVE and LIGHT...just like Michael had to kill the KOP, in order for Michael to Live!  L.O.V.E doesn't only stand for Look Observe Verify Evolve, it also means Law Of Vibrational Energy! :) Every day It is my duty to be the most LOVING being, and knowing that others are doing the same gives me so much hope for the future!! This is the most BEAUTIFUL journey of LOVE and I can't wait for the next "era" to be born!

Donte, if you read...Bless you for your guidance and LOVE, seeing you helping others on their journey's makes me smile...Thank you dear Brother...I LOVE you so!!

Andof course...I LOVE you ALL, my Beautiful Family of LOVE!!!!!!!!!!   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Oh how I LOVE Donte too!! This whole Journey has been beyond AMAZING, and we are coming to the end of a "cycle," and "change" is happening whether we realize it or not.  Many of us on this very board have been experiencing exactly what Donte speaks of, this in itself tells me that what I "feel" has to be real, as I am the creator of my reality!

Michael's Mission of L.O.V.E is about "US", as individuals, taking responsibility for our own lives by "Killing" our "Ego's" and "Ressurecting" our  TRUE SELVES, beings of LOVE and LIGHT...just like Michael had to kill the KOP, in order for Michael to Live!  L.O.V.E doesn't only stand for Look Observe Verify Evolve, it also means Law Of Vibrational Energy! :) Every day It is my duty to be the most LOVING being, and knowing that others are doing the same gives me so much hope for the future!! This is the most BEAUTIFUL journey of LOVE and I can't wait for the next "era" to be born!

Donte, if you read...Bless you for your guidance and LOVE, seeing you helping others on their journey's makes me smile...Thank you dear Brother...I LOVE you so!!

Andof course...I LOVE you ALL, my Beautiful Family of LOVE!!!!!!!!!!   :bearhug:

Thank you, Sweetie.  Totally rings true for me.  But I just don't get how it all happened!  How do I explain to people that following the clues in the death hoax of a pop star caused a spiritual transformation in me?  And not just me, but others as well.  I can only guess that our vibrations are getting more in sync with Michael's from the constant focus on him.  All I know is that I'm a much happier, lighter and LOVEinger person because of him. 

And I so look forward to Donte's comments as well.  What an amazing young man he is!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Thank you, Sweetie.  Totally rings true for me.  But I just don't get how it all happened!  How do I explain to people that following the clues in the death hoax of a pop star caused a spiritual transformation in me?  And not just me, but others as well.  I can only guess that our vibrations are getting more in sync with Michael's from the constant focus on him.  All I know is that I'm a much happier, lighter and LOVEinger person because of him. 

And I so look forward to Donte's comments as well.  What an amazing young man he is!

I feel much the same as both of you.  It's been a very gradual process, one that I didn't immediately notice, but I think I'm finally starting to "get" it - life, love, light, all those good things! I'm forever grateful to MJ for opening my eyes to a much brighter world and to all of you on this journey as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!

I feel much the same as both of you.  It's been a very gradual process, one that I didn't immediately notice, but I think I'm finally starting to "get" it - life, love, light, all those good things! I'm forever grateful to MJ for opening my eyes to a much brighter world and to all of you on this journey as well.

What a great question that is Gwynnd!!! lol How did this happen?? I wish I could answer that for you! lol All I can say is the fact that "many" of us have the same story, not "Fans", but now we have this DEEP, rooted LOVE and Respect for this Beautiful MAN named Michael, reassures me that this "awakening" and then "Ascension" is very REAL!! There have been sooooo many different Paths, and Layers to this...Global Awakening, that there is virtually many ways to perceive all the "information" Michael has left for us to find. It is so complex, that it is hard to explain, but the main "Objective" of everything, ( I Believe) is that Michael is going to give the WORLD a GIANT Wake up call, where everyone will have to re-evaluate everything that they previously Believed to be TRUTH, and once they know just how much we have been lied to throughout history, that they will never be able to go back to their "Old " way of thinking!...I know that I can never go back...my life is FOREVER changed, and I've never been more at Peace with who I am and my "purpose," then I am today...and I have Michael to thank for waking me up to MY Truth!

I refuse to live in fear, and I CHOOSE to LIVE with LOVE, because I finally understand that I am a powerful Being of LOVE and LIGHT. I am no longer this 3dimensional being, enslaved by a "system" of Greed and Lies, this system doesn't serve mankind, they serve the "Fear Campaign", and well I'm not buying what they are trying to sell!

I do however "buy" what Michael is Teaching us! I Believe that we are so powerful, that TPTB already know they are fighting a losing battle!! We DO create the world we live in! The world is a negative place for the most part, therefore we are living in this man made"Hell", but just as we had the power to create this negative fearful world, we also have the power to create a world full of Peace, Love, and Brotherhood! Our "thoughts" are powerful beyond words, and more and more of us are realizing  and "Utilizing," our True potentials, and Change is happening!!!!

This has been quite the Ride, and we have had lots of laughs along the way, but we are getting close to the end of the Matrix, and the "Ressurection" of our LOVING selves! We all need to do the Internal work though and change is HARD, you have to retrain the way you think, which takes practice, practice, practice, but it is the most rewarding thing, when you start to automatically feel the changes that take place! Practice being a better more Loving caring person and watch the rewards come back to you!

Sorry guys I didn't mean to go off on a tangent, I'm just so passionate about this...I have so much HOPE and sooo much LOVE inside and I just wish that everyone realized that they too can live like this, always being at Peace within, because Magic happens when you Believe in the power of YOU!!!

Andrea...I'm glad that you were able to "see the light!" lol....Bless you dear sister!!

ok, I must go and spread some of this LOVE with Mrmjj4ever...Lucky man!! oops, there is that "physical" me rearing my head! Like I said...Change is hard, but I am doing my very best to BE THE CHANGE!!!!

I LOVE you, my Beautiful Family!!! Don't forget to Laugh every chance you get, it is good for the Soul!!! oh, and always Spread LOVE!!

:bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I thought this was cool!

I believe Jesus referred also to the 'third eye'.
Matthew 6:21-22. Jesus said, ‘For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.’ Then he went on to say, ‘The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.”

If thine eye be single??? Sounds like a reference to the 3rd eye, no?

Jesus was a mystic, speaking of spiritual re-birth through fire and water, being cleansed by the Spirit, etc…the Jews thought he was possesed by demons, a drunkard, and mad…just some food for thought.
A comment from on this site:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  which has some info from one perspective.
God obviously created this part of our body for some purpose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I thought this was cool!

I believe Jesus referred also to the 'third eye'.
Matthew 6:21-22. Jesus said, ‘For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.’ Then he went on to say, ‘The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.”

If thine eye be single??? Sounds like a reference to the 3rd eye, no?

Jesus was a mystic, speaking of spiritual re-birth through fire and water, being cleansed by the Spirit, etc…the Jews thought he was possesed by demons, a drunkard, and mad…just some food for thought.
A comment from on this site:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  which has some info from one perspective.
God obviously created this part of our body for some purpose.

Fascinating! It does seem that Jesus was referring to the third eye and it does make sense that God created it for a special purpose and that's why the ancients revered it so.  I was reading that these days, most people's third eyes are dormant and have hardened from inactivity but it's possible to reactive it through meditation...and that "they" don't want us to have an active third eye because there is so much power there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Such beautiful spiritual words from Donte, if I didn't know any different I would say they had been written by Michael himself.  Michael was most definately a LIGHTWORKER, spreading messages of love, peace and light through his songs.  If I ever feel down his music is my only therapy! 

Many of you have spoken about using your third eye or coming into the light since the death hoax, I think you'll find it's always been with you, you just didn't have the time to stop and listen before and it took a big shock to the system to open your eyes!

When you are in the calm of life, remain still, open your heart and listen,
... as all things are possible...

It's so refreshing reading all your thoughts on this subject, 20 years ago I got told that I was weak because I was too open when talking about feelings, love and peace. There has been such a shift in mindset over the years and as the months have gotten closer to the 21st December my mind has become clearer and clearer and I am no longer afraid to openly talk about healing and spirituality, I am always amazed at the responses I now get because there has been a huge change in peoples mindset. Michael lived in the light and had vision beyond his years and I believe he locked his messages in his music for generations to come. Love never dies.  x

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions