GraceTopic starter

What's The Big Frigin' Difference?
March 19, 2011, 08:43:33 AM
A nice "training on the job" for our eyes (and for a shopper's hand):

What are the THREE differences of these photos?

399 additional comparisons:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(makes one trust no photo no more... LOL)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

all4loveandbelieve

Re: What's The Big Frigin' Difference?
March 19, 2011, 09:40:00 AM
It looks like he was in front of the mirror.. the number 65 reversed 56 lol.. Like they say a picture is worth 1000 words. lol.. Pictures can be deceiving. I will tell you a little story, it is my personal story, I got divorced about  10 yrs ago, my ex husband cheated on me ( it is fine no pitty pls) I am doing better now than I was with him.  You know when some does the act they thing everyone else around him does the same. Now he hired a private investigator on me, he said that I was cheating on him.(false) :lol:   One day I was walking to go to my practice, and a man approached me for some directions. I was telling where the place was. Guess what this photo came out when I was in court for my settlement.  :lol:  :lol:  He said you see this is the man she is having an affair with. I started to laugh so much that I couldn't breathe anymore. The judge asked my lawyer to refrain me. Which I had to go out of the court room for a while. In the picture there was a distance between me and this man, you could have seen my finger pointing to a direction. Making a long story short, the judge said that my ex husband needed therapy  :lol: I told the judge as long he does not come to me  :lol:  I never saw a judge laughing after wards and started to knod his head. Moral of the story, do not believe everything you see, look at the picture in different angles. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

March 19, 2011, 07:11:56 PM
They used to put "differences" often.  High possibility that Michael's pictures also have (not all) big frigin differences that make us confused; ambulance photos, 02 conference, court, etc.  Go and figure. Nothing is trustworthy any more.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

March 19, 2011, 08:21:57 PM
Wow.  Good one 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 19, 2011, 09:16:22 PM
The question is why is TMZ  showing us the differences btw the pictures? Are they trying to say, "believe nothing you see" kind of message? Maybe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2011, 09:40:30 PM
So, which one is photoshopped...or are they both? Neither? Interesting that TMZ would put that on there for sure...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJhasSpoken

March 20, 2011, 01:22:24 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
It looks like he was in front of the mirror.. the number 65 reversed 56 lol.. Like they say a picture is worth 1000 words. lol.. Pictures can be deceiving. I will tell you a little story, it is my personal story, I got divorced about  10 yrs ago, my ex husband cheated on me ( it is fine no pitty pls) I am doing better now than I was with him.  You know when some does the act they thing everyone else around him does the same. Now he hired a private investigator on me, he said that I was cheating on him.(false) :lol:   One day I was walking to go to my practice, and a man approached me for some directions. I was telling where the place was. Guess what this photo came out when I was in court for my settlement.  :lol:  :lol:  He said you see this is the man she is having an affair with. I started to laugh so much that I couldn't breathe anymore. The judge asked my lawyer to refrain me. Which I had to go out of the court room for a while. In the picture there was a distance between me and this man, you could have seen my finger pointing to a direction. Making a long story short, the judge said that my ex husband needed therapy  :lol: I told the judge as long he does not come to me :lol:  I never saw a judge laughing after wards and started to knod his head. Moral of the story, do not believe everything you see, look at the picture in different angles. Blessings.
:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2011, 05:53:54 AM
Once again we're being reminded that even photographic "evidence" can easily be doctored and even if a celebrity seems to be caught doing something or seeing someone they shouldn't or whatever it could easily be shopped.  We can't trust what we read or see in the press.  Not that most here do anyway, they're preaching to the converted, but it's good to be reminded how even seemingly unimportant details can easily be changed in order to shape reality the way they want it.  And of course with all the staring at ambulance pictures and wondering if/how they were shopped and why, if there was a why, this is a topical subject atm!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

March 20, 2011, 12:30:02 PM
I've seen these types of photos in magazines before where one of the images is altered in a few places, and the reader is supposed to figure out the differences.  The "answers" are always included at the back of the magazine.  TMZ certainly isn't the first tabloid/magazine/whatever to post photos like these.  I don't see how TMZ is trying to tell anyone anything by posting these on their website.  In other words, I don't think this has anything to do with the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2011, 01:23:36 PM
I saw this article a while ago, it has made me look closer at the pictures TMZ gives us. :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GraceTopic starter

May 28, 2011, 12:47:06 PM
TMZ added some new candies for our eyes:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

May 28, 2011, 02:01:18 PM
Candy indeed!  And those are easy compared to ones we've been annalyzing for 2 years. All of it is art to MJ, and he's very very good at what he does and who he hires and works with.
all4loveandbelieve, funny story!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
May 28, 2011, 04:25:26 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
The question is why is TMZ  showing us the differences btw the pictures? Are they trying to say, "believe nothing you see" kind of message? Maybe.

Excellent insight !!!! I agree..tmz. :)  ;) ..tmz.... lolol/

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions