About the credit card use:

Who's to say that when these purchases are made that Michael is leaving where he is staying. Everything can be purchased online, even groceries (here in the US) so there isn't a need to leave your house if you don't want/need to or can't. I have also made purchases online, I have an ancestry account and just the other day my cousin gave me her credit card to open up a new account for her so I could do research. When ordering things online you don't have to prove your identification. Who's to say that the credit card is in his name? We don't know if the prescription ordeal is true that Michael had prescriptions in other names, why not have credit cards in other names? It wouldn't be considered fraud if it is proven that it is an alias. Who's to say that those are his, perhaps they belong to someone else? Who's to say that who ever is helping him out like the FBI didn't give him a credit card to make purchases?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

MissG

One can make online purchases with the CC of another person if having all the passwords and codes. Another thing is shopping in a supermarket i.e since usually you need to id yourself.

Michael surely had friends who could help him. He could even have gotten a new id by now. We don´t know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal