I was browsing through web pages a couple of days ago and i found this man who calls himself FREEMAN, a very intelligent man i must say. Though he sounds crazy to most of people (to say the least), sometimes even to me, a very open minded person, his theories are unlike the others. You may learn about him here, if you are interested  freemantv.com
So after hours of browsing and blowing my last pieces of brain out in the space i found his theory regarding Michael's death! He is a 100% believer, but his views on why and how Michael hoaxed his death are WAY OUT OF THE BOX, it's even way out of our box and we are the ones who believe that Michael is alive. Please listen to his interview on The LABVIRUS Show
from 10:13 to 31:40 there he talks about Michael. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
WARNING!!! THIS THEORY IS ONLY FOR VEEEEEEEEEERY OPEN MINDED PEOPLE!

I know that you guys already had a thread regarding this Egyptian Statue in Chicago Field Museum, but Freeman gave his explanation to this statue on a whole another level!

I am not saying that i agree with his theory, i just thought that it's something to think about. ;)

L.O.V.E to all! :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Well, well well....alot more will be said about Michael Jackson.  I agree that his theory is "a little out there", but he certainly is a believer, big time.  

Cyrogenics, and cloning...I believe they have been mentioned on this site in the early days...

He certainly makes some valid points...and observations...and I like they way he brings up the Egyption theory..

Thanks for sharing this....God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Well, well well....alot more will be said about Michael Jackson.  I agree that his theory is "a little out there", but he certainly is a believer, big time.  

Cyrogenics, and cloning...I believe they have been mentioned on this site in the early days...

He certainly makes some valid points...and observations...and I like they way he brings up the Egyption theory..

Thanks for sharing this....God bless

I'm glad that you liked it 2good! I'm also so happy that such a smart man as Freeman (i'm still trying to figure him out, but he looks smart and kind to me) is on our side! And he is also for L.O.V.E!
So, take a trip with me now, through the world of mystery and see what lies behind the magician’s trickery and see how love has set their system to fail, because we are the true power on planet earth. We love and we nurture all that is cursed, in hope of a future that fulfills the dreams of our inner child; that part of us that knows peace.

His theory regarding Michael's time travel to Egypt reminds me of a Twilight Zone Episode "Back There"
Synopsis
On April 14, 1961, Peter Corrigan feels faint after a discussion of time travel with his friends at the Potomac Club, and finds it's April 14, 1865, the day of Abraham Lincoln's assassination. He rushes to Ford's Theatre to warn everyone, but is arrested. After being kept in the police station and released in the custody of John Wilkes Booth (posing as one Mr. Wellington), who drugs him to prevent any interference in fulfilling his "mission", Peter realizes he was too late, and was unable to change the past. He returns to the present; at the club, he finds that one of the members, William, a club waiter when he left, is now a wealthy man. When asked, the man reveals that he inherited his wealth from his great-grandfather, a policeman who had been the only person to believe Peter and made a name for himself trying to stop the assassination. Peter then notices the handkerchief he carried with him from the past- one with the initials "J.W.B." stitched into it.

So Peter couldn't stop Abraham Lincoln's assassination, but he did change life of one man and when he came back to the present the story of this man has already been known and had been accepted by everybody!
In this interview Freeman suggests that Michael Jackson probably the first one to experience the time travel, so if Michael did actually went to Egypt (imagining here, a lot!) he could've actually been this person (sculpture, it's NOT a fact that it's a female) and somehow this sculpture is here with us. As Freeman said that this sculpture was never noticed before Michael's "death", nobody ever compared it to Michael even though sculpture was there since 1988!  :lol: My God, my brain can't deal with it, it's so crazy!  :lol:  I think that i need help!

But it's VERY interesting for sure! fresse/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
MJ had left the impression that he was "wierd and out there" but that's how the media potrayed him.

Yes he did want to live forever and stay young forever...who wouldn't.  And if you have the money to change something, why not..

I remember a thread regarding this at the beginning of the forum, I will try to find it and post it here.

I think as each day passes. more people are staring to see all the inconsistencies and start to question the death./..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
the ocult MJ strikes again Lolllll
and I want to add I am veery open minded.

we might as well believe the vampire story.

I think there are hidden mysteries out there that normal people like us are not allowed to know but .....I just don't know, I don't think MJ went so far.

If we are to take his songs at face value, let's see Unbreakable, "you're messin with the devil"...we might as well speculate a devil connection suspicious//  geek/ ..

doesn't matter, I love him anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
what a coincidence that ancient egiptian statue, it looks so much like Michael but it can't be more than just a coincidence.

Because so far nobody could travel in time, as much as we like it and as much as it has been told about Einstein's Philadelphia experiment, the time travel  I don't think it's possible.

Even if my 10 years old sun thinks it's perfectly possible and he can speak for hours about how time is formed of tiny little  moments that flow one after another and all you have to do is to find a way to skip back or forward  through those moments, like on a tape, and voila, you travelled in time.

A fascinating idea, but yet only an idea.

Anyway, I wanted to say that the hair of that statue looks a lot like MJ's hair in the London press conference.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am not sure what to think of this but I do find it interesting that time is highlighted. In BACK 7 Day Theory, time was highlighted immensely.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
what a coincidence that ancient egiptian statue, it looks so much like Michael but it can't be more than just a coincidence.

Because so far nobody could travel in time, as much as we like it and as much as it has been told about Einstein's Philadelphia experiment, the time travel  I don't think it's possible.

Even if my 10 years old sun thinks it's perfectly possible and he can speak for hours about how time is formed of tiny little  moments that flow one after another and all you have to do is to find a way to skip back or forward  through those moments, like on a tape, and voila, you travelled in time.

A fascinating idea, but yet only an idea.

Anyway, I wanted to say that the hair of that statue looks a lot like MJ's hair in the London press conference.

Gina your son is so amazing!  :D That's what so wonderful about children, their imagination has no limits, their thoughts are not framed in a so called "Reality". Who knows what is a reality? Who knows what Real World can present to us? Who knows what things can/cannot be done? Only God knows!
I wish i could go back in time and be a child again. I remember when i was a kid i was 100% sure that as soon as i grow up i'll travel to America and i'll meet Michael. I wanted him to be my father or a brother  :D . But now my mind is already in a frame(box) of "Reality" and i know that there is only 1/100000000 chance that i would ever meet Michael and of course he could never be my father or a brother. :lol: I'm laughing, but it's so sad that my imagination is so limited now.
Well Michael's imagination was never limited and that's what made him so GREAT and that's why other adults could not understand him. And we don't even know 10% of what he could be dreaming about, do we? And the more i learn about people who control our world, the more i understand that i know nothing of what they are capable of. I'm not even close. But i am more than sure that Michael knew exactly what's going on, and he knew how to use their knowledge for his and world's benefit. Time travel? Magic? Illusion? Hoax? We can only speculate here. :lol:

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts about this:) Thank you for not calling me crazy, i'm just trying to push my boundaries here. I'll keep on researching about Time traveling  geek/ It's much more fun than thinking about "hoax court" or "sting court". Sorry TS, but i'm gonna take a small break from "Reality"   :lol:

L.O.V.E to all! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Yes imagination belongs more to childhood and early years. My son "travells" with his mind from one galaxy to another, from one universe to another that sometimes I wonder where he was before he came into this world.
Children still have their connection with the world they come from ....maybe.

I know what you mean, we grow up and we lose something very precious, we lose a part of our creativity and imagination. We are lucky to be in touch with MJ's world because we have the chance to get back a bit of what we've lost.

And if Einstein and my son think the time travell is possible, who am I to say they are wrong  :lol: ?
We are prisoners in TIME, can we break this boundary or not?
In my opinion, God put an interdiction to humans to manipulate the TIME. At least for the moment, so I really don't think MJ was in ancient Egypt by travelling in time....but maybe he was incarnated in those old days as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "looking4truth"
I am not sure what to think of this but I do find it interesting that time is highlighted. In BACK 7 Day Theory, time was highlighted immensely.

I've never seen this before...is this real??  He actually said this in 2005??  And he clearly writes the date of 25th June..Are you serious???  

This is amazing stuff.  

So who is BACK??  

jermaine said, "I had his BACK, so did the family"  and in the trailer for this is it, MJ says "keep watching"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Quote from: "looking4truth"

I've never seen this before...is this real??  He actually said this in 2005??  And he clearly writes the date of 25th June..Are you serious???  

This is amazing stuff.  

So who is BACK??  

jermaine said, "I had his BACK, so did the family"  and in the trailer for this is it, MJ says "keep watching"

BACK is awesome, his posts are so amazing, very cryptic and funny! Here you can learn everything about BACK  :D  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

The radio interview does not open. A lil resume, please? :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Also, that Egyptian bust could be another fake story provided by MJ. That sounds more plausible than time travel...even though ANYTHING is possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

MissG

Could not listen to the interview but reading your comments I assume the man talks about time traveling?

Well, how plausible is that?  :|

Michael is human, not an alien, not a time traveller.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal