With all due respect, we all have the right to our opinions about this hoax.  I am not sure about some aspects like this topic, but I lean very strongly on the side that one or more aspects of the Press Conf. was staged/green screened.  

Check out the below for interest and reminders.  I think Thome-Thome represented MJ.  Could he have been Randy Jackson made up?  If MJ had decided to fire all but who he could trust based on past experiences, why not appoint his baby brother as his Spokesman/Advisor & Business Manager in disguise.  "A few surprises.  Film."  I may be off, but I just don't find TT as being sinister.  I think he is a made up character.  MJ had to write a partial/full script after all.  On one of the links below, someone made sure that they posted that Thome-Thome and Randy Phillips were allegedly ex brother in laws.  MJ could have planted that story, and especially since there in practically nothing on TT.

If MJ is doing a film, with all of his money and power, he can plant stories in press and for TV.  When we watch movies, there are different characters (ethnic/religious/philosophy - etc) invented/created to play a role.  Nuff said.  One person asked why only one London TV station was carrying the press conference.  Do you Londoners have one called CM?

From the old board, some of us pointed out that there was not ONE PICTURE ever posted of MJ & Curtain/Stage from this event by a FAN or journalist.  Not one.  If anyone has any, please post.  If you read up, one press article had that there were only 300 people (with special wristbands) let in, but thousands stood outside.  The area held over 3200, so why weren't they let in?  Not one fan posted picture, because...............?  May haps they confiscated all cell phones first?  That would have been odd.

Look at this excerpt from link below.

“As Michael waited to go on stage with fans chanting his name, a video highlights reel of his hits and his previous stage appearances was played. A London deejay walked the stage with a hand-held mic under a banner that proclaimed “This is it.” The video clip was titled “The Wait Is Almost Over: The King of Pop Returns” and included “Beat It,” “Billie Jean” and excerpts from “Thriller.” The video, which showed dozens of cutaway shots of crying fans, also featured his legendary dance moves including his famous moonwalk.”

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Up to the minute stuff related before, during and after PC.

I agree with the author of below post as it pertains to MJ @ 02 acting a Role, although he didn't call it that.  I don't have to do it, but first pic and those of MJ in Mar & May, 2009 are not the same person in my opinion.  As we all have the right to them.  Just like I think MJ was Dave-Dave on LKL, and no one can convince me otherwise, yet I admit that I won't say the same for this topic. There are just some things to this hoax that I feel I know, and others I'm not positive of.

In a way, it's almost like NOW MJ is paying them back in the media by planting articles and what not, because he knows how often they did that to him.  They could have been sending out doubles over the years - and attributing this or that comment or remark or newsy situation to him that he never said, did, authorized nor allowed.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The pictures of Tohme's arm and head are very convincing to me. And also, one of the members said one of his friends was at the 'event', so how come it has been staged? Did they like.. brainwash everyone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As if I haven't enough to do, I have to look up "Ur Dic" to find out what "Mayhaps" means. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

the videos have been removed!! how can i watch them?? unfortunately,only now i realize there is this topic.....  /white flag/

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions