Maybe I’m dense, but I don’t get the part stating “ MJs behavior and reactions while under the drug and also how he responded to the administration of the drug."" confused/  confused/ What the hell does that mean?  Someone please explain because I’m totally lost. Persons who have been sedated with anesthesia, to my knowledge, act “dead” even though they are not. confused/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Maybe I’m dense, but I don’t get the part stating “show how MJ acted when on the drug" confused/  confused/ What the hell does that mean?  Someone please explain because I’m totally lost. Persons who have been sedated with anesthesia, to my knowledge, act “dead” even though they are not. confused/

I think they mean they want the doctor to describe how Michael responded to the drug...   for example, how much they gave him before he was unconscious..  did he have respiratory problems and have to be ventilated...  or was he resistant to the drug and did they have to give him a larger dose, etc....

I believe they are after a description of how Michaels body REACTED to the drug.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

lolol/ Thanks MissPeppers.  I was beginning to think they were trying to imply that Michael was doing something weird while under or that he got up and moonwalked when he came out from under.  Ya never know these days.  Cuz if they would even try to imply that, then I’d just say DAMN MJ is a bad mutha lolol/  Shut your mouth mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "Andrea"
The title of this article is worded poorly.  Makes it sound like Dr. Who Gave Michael Propofol...as in the doc from the sci-fi show.   :?

I thought of the sci-fi series too! Interesting! I found this awesome video made by a Dr. Who fan AND probably a Michael Jackson fan, it's a Halloween Special with Thriller music

[youtube:3iu52r09]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXwzsGKThJ0&feature=related[/youtube:3iu52r09]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Maybe I’m dense, but I don’t get the part stating “show how MJ acted when on the drug" confused/  confused/ What the hell does that mean?  Someone please explain because I’m totally lost. Persons who have been sedated with anesthesia, to my knowledge, act “dead” even though they are not. confused/

I think they mean they want the doctor to describe how Michael responded to the drug...   for example, how much they gave him before he was unconscious..  did he have respiratory problems and have to be ventilated...  or was he resistant to the drug and did they have to give him a larger dose, etc....

I believe they are after a description of how Michaels body REACTED to the drug.

Agreed, but I also believe they mean  whether he was really excited about having it or if he refused it, .  Whether MJ requested proper monitoring , or whether he even requested it, period.  An addict would make up excuses to have their drug, so if this doctor states that Michael requested the propofol, it makes Mj look like a drug addict who was addicted.
But then again, if I was going under the knife, I would be wanting to be knocked out too.
Like "OH please dr, please give it to me...I'll be a good boy"

HEY, has anyone ever wondered why Michael was going under so many times in the last 2 years ????
Maybe a drastic face change ???  So nobody would recognise him now, and that TII was recordered before the plastic surgery....Would explain his absence from the public eye...and masks  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I feel all the pieces of the puzzle are coming together... Michael will be back soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

lolol/ Thanks MissPeppers.  I was beginning to think they were trying to imply that Michael was doing something weird while under or that he got up and moonwalked when he came out from under.  Ya never know these days.  Cuz if they would even try to imply that, then I’d just say DAMN MJ is a bad mutha lolol/  Shut your mouth mj_bad/
"Got up and moonwalked"    lolol/       moonwalk_/   Thanks for he laugh.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "2good2btrue"

Agreed, but I also believe they mean  whether he was really excited about having it or if he refused it, .  Whether MJ requested proper monitoring , or whether he even requested it, period.  An addict would make up excuses to have their drug, so if this doctor states that Michael requested the propofol, it makes Mj look like a drug addict who was addicted.
But then again, if I was going under the knife, I would be wanting to be knocked out too.

HEY, has anyone ever wondered why Michael was going under so many times in the last 2 years ????
Maybe a drastic face change ???  So nobody would recognise him now, and that TII was recordered before the plastic surgery....Would explain his absence from the public eye...and masks  ;)

I agree, i think he was getting ready for his hoax. So if anyone sees him he wouldn't be so conspicuous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"

I agree, i think he was getting ready for his hoax. So if anyone sees him he wouldn't be so conspicuous.

That's why "The Legendary King of Pop" has died.....not Michael jackson.  He will be ressurected as a new "MAN"
He was "An older gentlemen, with short afro hair, and buck-crooked teeth" ...."The MAN is here"

And this could explain all the contraversy about the doubles, and look-a-likes theory.  God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Okay, here is what I don't get. This motion was recorded/filed 4/27. This subpoena was printed on May 2. On May 2, in the morning, the judge postponed the trial to September, yet this document still has May 9th as start of the trial. But the extra hearing that was set on June 3 because of the delay, is also mentioned. I'm I not understanding something?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

TMZ: "Michael Jackson was a brutal drug addict"
Michael Jackson was on the hunt for the perfect anesthesiologist

2/17/2011 1: 00 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson was a brutal drug addict... he actually interviewed an anesthesiologist to accompany him to London and "take care of him".

Jackson, who had a well-documented Propofol addiction for years before his death, attempted to hire Dr. David Adams, an anesthesiologist from Las Vegas, to go with him on tour in 2009.

We have learned that Dr. Adams told the researchers of the Los Angeles Police that several months before the death of MJ... Dr. Conrad Murray and Michael met with Dr. Adams and told him: "We think that it would be good to have an anesthesiologist go on tour (This is it)."

It is that Dr. Adams had a history with Michael... had injected you to MJ propofol four times in two years for various procedures.

Adams thought and sent a message to Murray: "I like to be on board." "We are going to talk about it". But MJ and Murray never contacted him again.

The spokesman for the defence of Murray Miranda Sevcik, says, "Dr. Murray did not know David Adams." But Sevcik said that the defence has cited Dr. Adams to trial!

I found this news TMZ in a web site in spanish, the original wasn't found. " Four times in two years for various procedures " :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

Quote from: "paula-c"
I found this news TMZ in a web site in spanish, the original wasn't found. " Four times in two years for various procedures " :roll:

Here is the original:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
2/17/2011 6:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff  

Michael Jackson was such a hard-core drug addict ... he actually interviewed an anesthesiologist  to follow him to London to "take care of him."

Jackson -- who had a well-documented Propofol addiction for years before his death -- tried recruiting Dr. David Adams, a Las Vegas anesthesiologist, to go on tour with him in 2009.

We've learned Dr. Adams told LAPD investigators that several months before MJ's death ... Dr. Conrad Murray and Michael met with Dr. Adams and said, "We think it would be great to have an anesthesiologist go on the [This Is It] tour."

Turns out Dr. Adams had a history with Michael ... he had put MJ under with Propofol four times in two years for various procedures.

Adams thought about it and texted Murray, "I'd like to be on board.  Let's talk about it."  But MJ and Murray never contacted him again.

Murray's defense team spokesperson Miranda Sevcik says, "Dr. Murray did not know David Adams."  But Sevcik did say the defense has subpoenaed Dr. Adams for the trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:roll:  :roll: Exactly.  Four times in two years for PROCEDURES” does not make one an addict for crying out loud. crash/

It appears that Michael was tying to be proactive in requesting an anethesiologist that he was familiar with should he require to occasionlly to be injected with an anestheia on tour.  This is what he meant by tabloid trash.  Fodder for the gullible. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
And this is from way back in August 2009.

Anesthesiologist calls Murray's statements false

Libo Agwara, Lawyer for Dr. David Adams of Las Vegas calls his client's contact with Jackson appropriate

LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL
Posted: Aug. 27, 2009 | 10:00 p.m.

A Las Vegas anesthesiologist linked by Dr. Conrad Murray to the drug use of Michael Jackson did administer a sleeping drug to the pop star four times, but not under the conditions that Murray told investigators.

That account by Las Vegas attorney Libo Agwara came days after a search warrant was unsealed that revealed new details about the Los Angeles Police Department's investigation.

The warrant includes statements made by Murray, the Las Vegas doctor at the center of the investigation, who told authorities he administered propofol to Jackson minutes before he died. Murray told investigators that in March or April he witnessed Dr. David Adams administer the same drug to Jackson in a cosmetology office, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Agwara, Adams' attorney, said Murray's claims were false.

"My client has never been to a cosmetologist to do anything," Agwara said. "That doesn't make any sense."

Adams did administer the powerful drug to Jackson four times last year and did meet with Murray in March, Agwara said from his office on Sahara Avenue.

Adams, a roving anesthesiologist, has used the drug on more than 6,000 patients since he started practice in 2003. "All 6,000-plus people woke up," Agwara said.

Physicians in hospitals, medical centers and doctors offices contact Adams to put people under for surgeries and other medical procedures.

In 2008, a surgical dentist in Las Vegas contacted Adams for his services regarding a "VIP," Agwara said. The VIP was Jackson, and Adams was made to swear to confidentiality before doing the work. Agwara wouldn't say who the dentist was.

Jackson was undergoing "extensive dental work," Agwara said. Over the course of a few months, Adams administered the sedative four times for the dental procedures.

Adams didn't have contact again with Jackson until Murray called him in March. He did not know Murray, according to Agwara.

"Dr. Murray called, said 'Can we meet?'" Agwara said. "My client said, 'Who are you?' He said, 'Well, I'm Michael Jackson's personal doctor.' ... He said, 'Mr. Jackson remembered you from when you assisted in one of his surgical procedures.'"

Adams met with Murray and Jackson at Murray's office that month, Agwara said.

Agwara wouldn't say what took place during the meeting, but he said his client did not administer propofol or anything else to Jackson during the meeting. "Murray has never witnessed my client administer propofol to anyone," Agwara said. "He's never witnessed my client administer anything to anyone."

Authorities have subpoenaed medical records from Adams, the warrant states, according to the Los Angeles Times. But Agwara said his client has not been given a subpoena and has not been asked for medical records.

"The authorities have assured me time and again that my client has never been a target of any investigation, has never been under investigation, and they have not uncovered anything that will make him a target of any investigation," Agwara said.

Jackson died in June. A law enforcement official told The Associated Press this week that a coroner ruled the pop star's death a homicide and that a combination of drugs was the cause.

Agwara said Adams has not had any complaints or disciplinary action against him. The Nevada Board of Osteopathic Medicine's Web site shows Adams has not had any reports of malpractice or disciplinary issues.

Agwara said Murray has given propofol a bad name.

"It is a wonderful, wonderful drug for professionals who know how to use it in a medical setting," he said.

Contact reporter Lawrence Mower at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i am not up on this kind of stuff but isn't this kind of late in the game for a trial that was supposed to have already started?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal