I was browsing for the last 2 hours and i 've read so so many weird stuff going on around this hoax that i've decided to start this thread (if not here then where), so everyone - guest or member - to be in alert. I know we all can think for ourselves but a lot of freaks, smart psychos have their way with deceiving adults and god, children! If you find anything useful to be careful about please post it here !
For starter, here are few of my findings, i'll add more when i have time.

1. SOURCE You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login:

ATTENTION....UPDATE

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Kathy's personal account
We have been watching this for a month to- Please check this out and see just how far this has gone. Please PM if you are a parent of any of the children involved and I will give you some important information. Some steps you can take as the parent of a minor involved with this scam.

Now we have these two creating channels posing as Michael Jackson ALIVE

Most of the ghost accounts were closed. Stephanie still has multiple accounts on YouTube. Some are children, some are fans, and some are not as fans.
Some may even be in your friends.

This doesn't mean we start pointing fingers at everyone we do not know.

This means "caution If you have a new friend, new account that is pumping you for certain information about others...or a new account that starts drama. Please watch yourself and watch out for your friends.

New fans do create account that are honest and may have a new account or created a new channel.

Stephanie and Kathy are predators.
They try to blend in to make their scams work and be realistic.
However Stephanie and Kathy get very agitated when their story line starts to crumble.

They lash out at the non-believers they turn to people that have be grooming as friends and plant evil seeds that takes the heat off of their scam and get's everyone upset and confused.

Do not let these two destroy your love for Michael and for your friends.

There is more than one Stephanie with fan accounts- I will try to refer to the Stephanie from this account as Steph/con or Steph c.

Please report anything you see that could indicate they are moving around, they are trying to be slick.

Just keep your eyes open for new accounts causing drama, or passing around secret codes that it is Michael. He would not take this chance after all he has been through. Alive or passed.

Kathy however claims she is in with Michaels family and they are getting married and as you can see she is claiming to be trying to get pregnant or is pregnant according to the deviant art comments. That is ridiculous. Stephanie is the one writing the comments as Michaels spirit. The same as she did here on You Tube.
People are getting confused that they are playing both sides of Michael being passed away as well as being alive.

Stephanie is still collecting children and saying it is Michael adopting them as his own. She still speaks freely and openly about the kids, and getting those children to also bring other children to her. Claiming Michael wants to surround himself with innocent children. These children are also subject to Kathy and Michaels Love Affair and trying to have a child- (of course Stephanie is the one claiming to channel Michaels spirit and he is the one who owns the account and he lives with her she also claims.)
This is completely inappropriate for children to hear how they love to practice making a baby and how they cant get enough sex, often commenting that they have just had sex or how much they do have sex.
Many of these children have created an account at deviantart.com to follow and speak to (Steph/AKA MJs spirit) Stephanie could not handle losing the children or the attention therefore she connected with them through Kathy, personal emails, and PM comments on You Tube and deviantart.com
Most of the people are children ages 10-15 that believe this to be Michael's ghost. Most are calling him(her) "daddy" they are calling Kathy "mommy. This is disturbing. These are young children.
Most of these kids are still here as well. They are still communicating with Kathy in a very inappropriate manner. If anything it has become an underground network of PMs and emails. They still will leave comments in public as well.

All these kids are calling (steph/MJ spirit ) him daddy ...
Stephanie deleted a bunch of comments but I have them. Stephanie has gone private with all of them now.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.. *closed*
(MICHAEL JACKSON spirit AKA Stephanie 21 adult bisexual female living with Michael Jackson's Spirit she claims)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (13 years old)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (12-14 years old)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (12-14?) Account says

Those are just a few there are many more! You can check their profiles. She also has Children Profiles , and many fan accounts she uses to confirm her lies. She uses these as bait accounts. She is manipulating these kids and coaching them what to say, telling them to block anyone who doesn't believe. She is having them also bring more kids as I mentioned before.
Kathy has had her own children taken from her. She also admits to having a sexual relationship with a minor he was only 15-16. She claims the minor seduced her! She blamed everything on the child taking advantage of HER.
She lost custody of both of her children, they were taken by CPS (child protective services) She claimed once that is was because her house was dirty, then she claimed to have a rare disease, and child molestation occurring , however she claims she did not molest them but there was mention of this as valid reason to remove them as well.

Stephanie is a proud bi-sexual. She is the on that Types for "Michael" she claims and exploits his graphic sexual life as a ghost. However she contradicts herself by saying he can have sex and often borrows her computer to type his own messages.

She has some of them call her "peter as in peter pan, this is her way of hiding more easily and confusing people not involved. Her Kathy explains "peter".......

ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND PETER AKA OMGMiyazaki829 ok I'll explain my YT sister stephanie has been a medium since she was little so she has been able 2 communicate w/ spirits since then, which would probally freak most people out, after MJ death he met her spirit friend Jimmy, and she took care of both these spirits, he is still here b/c he was and still is a powerful psycic, which allows him 2 feel the pain of all his fans, my sister created this channel so he could communicate threw her 2 the people he loves dearly, we call him Peter for 2 reasons 1 my aunt gave him the nickname 4 Peter Pan 2 b/c we want 2 protect him and stephanie since there r certain trolls that think she is making this all up but there r 2 many people that has seen and felt him 4 this 2 b a lie he now goes around trying 2 heal peoples heart b/c thats how much he loves them, plus b w/ the love od his life Lisa Marie Presley

That is from Michael Jacksons spirits lover Kathy! (She claims to be engaged as well)
Below is a graphic PM from "MICHAEL'S Spirit Please tell me Michael would not be saying these things as his life has always been private. This is why they have to be stopped....

OMGMiyazaki829
Lisa was my first... Lisa and I kept it going for fifteen years... After we had that fight, Lisa and I made love four times!!! And supposedly bumping and grinding to my music that night counts as #5...

Lisa was the only woman I ever felt fully comfortable having sexual feelings and relations with, before Katie.

Lisa and I... (blushes) Oh, why don't I just say it?

This Page is Comments taken from different Channels these are comments that are supposed to be from MICHAEL JACKSON'S Spirit (who has a youtube account) a woman named KATHY her accounts listed above. (Claims to be his lover! having sex with his ghost) Stephanie is the other Fraud pretending to be Michael Jackson. **She Claims She Types For Him** PLEASE START AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF THE COMMENTS Section on this page...this will explain everything. Please Comment and Pass this on . They Need to stop degrading his name. Support Michael's Name and Honor by spreading the truth about these liars. They will block anyone who questions their accounts. But if we spread the word people will be aware of them. Some fans are hoping they are talking to Michael Jackson's ghost and call them selves his children. It get's pretty sick when you see the comments that are supposed to be from Michael explaining graphic sexual acts with Kathy. Also Claiming to have these sexual encounters with LISA MARIE PRESLEY. they are vulgar and far beyond something Michael would post. They are also getting upset with fans who don't believe. They have made death Threats as you will see in the comments. Please stop Fans from getting fooled by these frauds.

I FELT SICK READING IT! Please, contribute to this thread with any information you read about possibly dangerous sick people outthere who take advantage of this hoax and can literally cause life dramas if not suicides!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

all4loveandbelieve

OK SHE NEEDS A THERAPIST, I WILL HAVE TO CHECK MY CALENDAR TO SEE IF I CAN TAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR HER. LOL. Honestly speaking there must be something disturbing this person. she does need help. I see so many people with mental problems it is unbelievable. These type of people need to be treated by a phsychiatrist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

bow/ God please help those sick people!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

loyalfan

OMFG DONT EVEN GO THERE.IF YOU ALL ONLY KNEW WHAT I HAVE BEEN T :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil: HROUGH WITH THIS TYPE OF SHIT.BUT i wont mention names as i fear retribution......................just know there are people out there that are very evil,unkind,sick,and beyond cruel.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

what a world ! what a world! afraid/  pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "loyalfan"
OMFG DONT EVEN GO THERE.IF YOU ALL ONLY KNEW WHAT I HAVE BEEN T :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil: HROUGH WITH THIS TYPE OF SHIT.BUT i wont mention names as i fear retribution......................just know there are people out there that are very evil,unkind,sick,and beyond cruel.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What do you mean, loyalfan?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Perseverent and convincing YouTube Poser :

Name: The King ♕ Is Here
People think they talk to MJ here and with Janet!!! (that's a new one in hoaxland) (poser Janet here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).

This fake MJ also owns:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Joined 13 Mar 2011
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Joined 19 Oct 2010
Believed to be the former Imissyouall09 - closed account

Faker's text:
"I'd like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for their continuing patience and understanding in regards to the importance of my safety and security of my return. This means very much to know I have all my fans support and love throughout this difficult time of unfortunate turn of events. Your loyalty means everything to me. I appreciate all of you from deep in my heart. I want all of you to know that you have my love and total loyalty as well. As I've stated before, I will continue to remain here until my comeback. This is for certain. Everything will eventually proceed and things will work out to everyone's complete fulfillment of my return. I'm so happy and proud to know I have such wonderful fans who truly love me and deeply care so much.

Again, thank you for your support and understanding. Big thank you for standing by me throughout everything.

I adore each and every one of you to the deepest depths of my heart and soul.

God Bless."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wow...are you guys for real. I have a deviantART account too. It's kinda odd because in the circle of MJ fans I have as friends on there, she has some of the same ones. :/

Anyhoo, these people are absolutely out of there mind and I just don't understand how or why they would do such things. I mean, get a fuckin' life.  :evil:
Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 10:16:23 AM by black_orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Oath of an L.O.V.E. Soldier--x
I promise to fufill my vow to help the world
Give peace, change, and love to others...
I promise to spread my hero's message to
Those with weak ears and to those who need
A calming word...
I promise to change my shortcomings and become
A better person for me and for society...
I will not chastise the ones who don't beLIEve in him...
I am a L.O.V.E soldier and I am here to make a change...

In addition to my last post, she is in the circle of MJ fans that are on deviantART. I can tell because her avatar was made by one of the girls on there who also have a deviantART page, she makes everyone a MJ avatar as you can because they have a similar base. ((she is also a very talented artist XD)) I don't think she is too much aware of how insane this lady is. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A calming word...

Quote from: "heartphantom"
I was browsing for the last 2 hours and i 've read so so many weird stuff going on around this hoax that i've decided to start this thread (if not here then where), so everyone - guest or member - to be in alert. I know we all can think for ourselves but a lot of freaks, smart psychos have their way with deceiving adults and god, children! If you find anything useful to be careful about please post it here !
For starter, here are few of my findings, i'll add more when i have time.

1. SOURCE You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login:

ATTENTION....UPDATE

Kathy's personal account
We have been watching this for a month to- Please check this out and see just how far this has gone. Please PM if you are a parent of any of the children involved and I will give you some important information. Some steps you can take as the parent of a minor involved with this scam.

Now we have these two creating channels posing as Michael Jackson ALIVE

Most of the ghost accounts were closed. Stephanie still has multiple accounts on YouTube. Some are children, some are fans, and some are not as fans.
Some may even be in your friends.

This doesn't mean we start pointing fingers at everyone we do not know.

This means "caution If you have a new friend, new account that is pumping you for certain information about others...or a new account that starts drama. Please watch yourself and watch out for your friends.

New fans do create account that are honest and may have a new account or created a new channel.

Stephanie and Kathy are predators.
They try to blend in to make their scams work and be realistic.
However Stephanie and Kathy get very agitated when their story line starts to crumble.

They lash out at the non-believers they turn to people that have be grooming as friends and plant evil seeds that takes the heat off of their scam and get's everyone upset and confused.

Do not let these two destroy your love for Michael and for your friends.

There is more than one Stephanie with fan accounts- I will try to refer to the Stephanie from this account as Steph/con or Steph c.

Please report anything you see that could indicate they are moving around, they are trying to be slick.

Just keep your eyes open for new accounts causing drama, or passing around secret codes that it is Michael. He would not take this chance after all he has been through. Alive or passed.

Kathy however claims she is in with Michaels family and they are getting married and as you can see she is claiming to be trying to get pregnant or is pregnant according to the deviant art comments. That is ridiculous. Stephanie is the one writing the comments as Michaels spirit. The same as she did here on You Tube.
People are getting confused that they are playing both sides of Michael being passed away as well as being alive.

Stephanie is still collecting children and saying it is Michael adopting them as his own. She still speaks freely and openly about the kids, and getting those children to also bring other children to her. Claiming Michael wants to surround himself with innocent children. These children are also subject to Kathy and Michaels Love Affair and trying to have a child- (of course Stephanie is the one claiming to channel Michaels spirit and he is the one who owns the account and he lives with her she also claims.)
This is completely inappropriate for children to hear how they love to practice making a baby and how they cant get enough sex, often commenting that they have just had sex or how much they do have sex.
Many of these children have created an account at deviantart.com to follow and speak to (Steph/AKA MJs spirit) Stephanie could not handle losing the children or the attention therefore she connected with them through Kathy, personal emails, and PM comments on You Tube and deviantart.com
Most of the people are children ages 10-15 that believe this to be Michael's ghost. Most are calling him(her) "daddy" they are calling Kathy "mommy. This is disturbing. These are young children.
Most of these kids are still here as well. They are still communicating with Kathy in a very inappropriate manner. If anything it has become an underground network of PMs and emails. They still will leave comments in public as well.

All these kids are calling (steph/MJ spirit ) him daddy ...
Stephanie deleted a bunch of comments but I have them. Stephanie has gone private with all of them now.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.. *closed*
(MICHAEL JACKSON spirit AKA Stephanie 21 adult bisexual female living with Michael Jackson's Spirit she claims)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (12-14 years old)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (12-14?) Account says

Those are just a few there are many more! You can check their profiles. She also has Children Profiles , and many fan accounts she uses to confirm her lies. She uses these as bait accounts. She is manipulating these kids and coaching them what to say, telling them to block anyone who doesn't believe. She is having them also bring more kids as I mentioned before.
Kathy has had her own children taken from her. She also admits to having a sexual relationship with a minor he was only 15-16. She claims the minor seduced her! She blamed everything on the child taking advantage of HER.
She lost custody of both of her children, they were taken by CPS (child protective services) She claimed once that is was because her house was dirty, then she claimed to have a rare disease, and child molestation occurring , however she claims she did not molest them but there was mention of this as valid reason to remove them as well.

Stephanie is a proud bi-sexual. She is the on that Types for "Michael" she claims and exploits his graphic sexual life as a ghost. However she contradicts herself by saying he can have sex and often borrows her computer to type his own messages.

She has some of them call her "peter as in peter pan, this is her way of hiding more easily and confusing people not involved. Her Kathy explains "peter".......

ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND PETER AKA OMGMiyazaki829 ok I'll explain my YT sister stephanie has been a medium since she was little so she has been able 2 communicate w/ spirits since then, which would probally freak most people out, after MJ death he met her spirit friend Jimmy, and she took care of both these spirits, he is still here b/c he was and still is a powerful psycic, which allows him 2 feel the pain of all his fans, my sister created this channel so he could communicate threw her 2 the people he loves dearly, we call him Peter for 2 reasons 1 my aunt gave him the nickname 4 Peter Pan 2 b/c we want 2 protect him and stephanie since there r certain trolls that think she is making this all up but there r 2 many people that has seen and felt him 4 this 2 b a lie he now goes around trying 2 heal peoples heart b/c thats how much he loves them, plus b w/ the love od his life Lisa Marie Presley

That is from Michael Jacksons spirits lover Kathy! (She claims to be engaged as well)
Below is a graphic PM from "MICHAEL'S Spirit Please tell me Michael would not be saying these things as his life has always been private. This is why they have to be stopped....

OMGMiyazaki829
Lisa was my first... Lisa and I kept it going for fifteen years... After we had that fight, Lisa and I made love four times!!! And supposedly bumping and grinding to my music that night counts as #5...

Lisa was the only woman I ever felt fully comfortable having sexual feelings and relations with, before Katie.

Lisa and I... (blushes) Oh, why don't I just say it?

This Page is Comments taken from different Channels these are comments that are supposed to be from MICHAEL JACKSON'S Spirit (who has a youtube account) a woman named KATHY her accounts listed above. (Claims to be his lover! having sex with his ghost) Stephanie is the other Fraud pretending to be Michael Jackson. **She Claims She Types For Him** PLEASE START AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF THE COMMENTS Section on this page...this will explain everything. Please Comment and Pass this on . They Need to stop degrading his name. Support Michael's Name and Honor by spreading the truth about these liars. They will block anyone who questions their accounts. But if we spread the word people will be aware of them. Some fans are hoping they are talking to Michael Jackson's ghost and call them selves his children. It get's pretty sick when you see the comments that are supposed to be from Michael explaining graphic sexual acts with Kathy. Also Claiming to have these sexual encounters with LISA MARIE PRESLEY. they are vulgar and far beyond something Michael would post. They are also getting upset with fans who don't believe. They have made death Threats as you will see in the comments. Please stop Fans from getting fooled by these frauds.

I FELT SICK READING IT! Please, contribute to this thread with any information you read about possibly dangerous sick people outthere who take advantage of this hoax and can literally cause life dramas if not suicides!

I'm sorry for commenting again. But i just re-read it and this just BLEW ME to the utmost. Blew my fucking mind. How can you be this crazy? I just wanna know. This is really, truly crazy. I am just highly upset at how they just....disregard us, MICHAEL! , and every other person who they literally disrespected, feelings. It's just INSANE! I just tried to let my mind wrap around that and just let my mind simmer on that. But it's not working. And to think that she's on the same website I am on and friends with the same people who PROBABLY don't know what the HELL she is doing, is just....just CRAZY  :evil:  OMG! WTH?!?! This literally made me SICK! All the things she's done to all these people, these children, to Michael, to EVERYONE! This has to stop NOW! Somebody better get her. I just had to login to my deviantART account just to leave a comment to her about how sick and crazy she is. Seriously. This blew me! I can write a whole story right now about how messed up this lady is.

Thank you for posting this because we all had to know about this one way or another.  :( SMFH!!!!!! That's crazy as hell.... smh.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A calming word...

RK

And people think we're weird for believing in a hoax death.
Suddenly I'm feeling very sane and well grounded. pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Interesting.  suspicious// You felt so sick reading it, you shared the lurid gossip with us, shoveling B.S. our way.  :? You've probably made those sad, delusional opportunists very, very happy, advertising for them.  
 :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Sorry for alerting you. Souza will lock this thread if it disturbs you, just ask her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you shared the lurid gossip with us, shoveling B.S. our way.
Being selfish and choosing to see only what's causing us pleasure while hoax hunting, is not Michael's message of change or LOVE. A visitor on this forum could be the mother of one of that children. Sometimes with this kind of "BS" insignificant for others, you can save a soul. I will not stop  TRYing just because your comfort is disturbed, at least trying is all i can do and this we should to all.
And i find your reaction quite interesting too................[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

you shared the lurid gossip with us, shoveling B.S. our way.
Being selfish and choosing to see only what's causing us pleasure while hoax hunting, is not Michael's message of change or LOVE. A visitor on this forum could be the mother of one of that children. Sometimes with this kind of "BS" insignificant for others, you can save a soul. I will not stop  TRYing just because your comfort is disturbed, at least trying is all i can do and this we should to all.
And i find your reaction quite interesting too................[/b]

Naw, I just know that evil is never eradicated by glorifying it. Hurtful, questionable fiction should remain where you found it, and die due to lack of interest. Now, everyone, including the kids you are so concerned about, are able to read it here, where there is a reasonable expectation of RESPECT for Michael Jackson. That's all.

There is harder core, filthier stuff online, but I'm only interested in not giving anyone, child or grown,  the impression that it is acceptable to feed here on a guy who has said himself, he's been "bleeding a long time now," from this very thing, lies.

Not objecting to free speech or anyone's option to partake of crap where they find it. The objection here, in my head, is that THIS man is someone we know of and appreciate. You're helping them use him for disrepectful UN-loving sport.

I has not as much to do with my comfort, as HIS. But, he's grown and is probably numb to it, and he'll probably never see it, so, let's say it is not as much about my peace, as it is others' character....garbage in, garbage out.  I am not interested in locking threads. As adults, we should have had enough guidance to be able to police ourselves.

But, "do what you want" . respect/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions