Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
Enough of this story. Assume that Michael died on June 25. Assume also that he was addicted to drugs and medicines, which had more than 10 diseases and cancer and died completely unable to raise their own fork.

Some members are eager to believe this, then go ahead!.
Michael was very poor and died!

Ready! Done.

You tell 'em girl.  I couldn't have said it better.  All one had to do was to research.  I don't think anything looks wrong with MJ's hands on pictures below when he's out and about with his children and parents (Beverly Hills Hotel).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Was that Madonna's hand someone posted here (please scroll down)?  Like MJ has said, "just because it's in print (or posted on a message board)."

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm pretty sure that I have read that Michael suffered from anemia, and one of the less common symptoms can be bruising, so it could have just been from that.  

Heck, he could have even just been wrestling with one of his kids in the hotel room and fell or bumped into a wall.  One thing that I think all fans will agree on is that Michael does enjoy playing with his kids, although probably not as much right now with him playing dead and all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

They had forced Michael into announcing the concerts he'll be doing. I can only imagine him punching a wall or something before walking up to the stage, all pissed off. :/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Quote from: "angranity"
They had forced Michael into announcing the concerts he'll be doing. I can only imagine him punching a wall or something before walking up to the stage, all pissed off. :/

That's what  I thought too.  Unless it happened while rehearsing for TII...before the announcment.

Did anyone else notice the same outfit worn on several occasions??  When he enters the staples centre, in the movie preview...???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What do you mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Hands- 2005 Trial
May 11, 2011, 08:53:26 PM

Credits to paula-c.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

all4loveandbelieve

I found this picture in 2006 I see only the finger nails that are brown, that is because of his skin color. When you bleach your skin, it does not take your finger nails unfortunately.
I found another one in 2009 I cannot imagine his hand turning like that. It cannot be. In a matter of 2 yrs?

[attachment=1:1r9x4k18]michael-jackson-finger-nails-2006.jpg[/attachment:1r9x4k18]
[attachment=0:1r9x4k18]michael-jackson-fingernails-2006-2007-2009.jpg[/attachment:1r9x4k18]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

When you lose too much weight the difference can be drastic. Add to vitiligo, age and everything,  yes, i believe they are Michael' s hands.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In this treat are pics shown and the hands are not even the same....my opinion...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Edit...to the post before.

Here are the pice from the other topic :

The hands are looking absolut good here ! Michael too ! He looks great and he dosn't wear sunglases. I almost said that the Michael in TII without the sunglasses is the real one and in this pics i see the same man !
In Tii the Michael without sunglasses was amazing ! I saw and felt his joy especially when he performed the old Jackson medley. He has rearly fun and dosn't look ill .
He has this special aura....he touches my heart !

With Love bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
OK..I have another view of his hands from the 02 announcement.  By the way, I am 46 and am anaemic too.  My hands and legs bruise easily, and my skin is starting to wrinkle in certain positions....especially when I'm dehydrated.  But then again, I am an interior painter, and don't wear gloves. My bad.

Bruising and LUPUS>>>.It is called "platelet function abnormality". Basically, the platelets are there, BUT they don't work right.

"The "new bruises" you are describing sound much like what I get. The capillaries will spontaneously, with no impact or cause, break and bleed in the surrounding tissue. Sometimes when these happen, I can feel a sort of stinging sensation. At times, I can go for long stretches without any problems, but then they stop working and pop up with new "bruises".

Lupus is a condition that affects the skin as well...My mother had it, and died from it.  What killed her was when her lungs had filled up with fluid, and she had died in the ambulance....but was rescusitated, after 10mins, only to be in a coma and a vegetable.  She died 33 days later.  So when it comes to Lupus (hair-loss, skin eruptions from the sun, swollen joints and pain etc) the treatment can be worse than the disease.  God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue, i am sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
OK..I have another view of his hands from the 02 announcement.  By the way, I am 46 and am anaemic too.  My hands and legs bruise easily, and my skin is starting to wrinkle in certain positions....especially when I'm dehydrated.  But then again, I am an interior painter, and don't wear gloves. My bad.

Bruising and LUPUS>>>.It is called "platelet function abnormality". Basically, the platelets are there, BUT they don't work right.

"The "new bruises" you are describing sound much like what I get. The capillaries will spontaneously, with no impact or cause, break and bleed in the surrounding tissue. Sometimes when these happen, I can feel a sort of stinging sensation. At times, I can go for long stretches without any problems, but then they stop working and pop up with new "bruises".

Lupus is a condition that affects the skin as well...My mother had it, and died from it.  What killed her was when her lungs had filled up with fluid, and she had died in the ambulance....but was rescusitated, after 10mins, only to be in a coma and a vegetable.  She died 33 days later.  So when it comes to Lupus (hair-loss, skin eruptions from the sun, swollen joints and pain etc) the treatment can be worse than the disease.  God bless.
I think it's pretty clear in this image, that Michael had arthritis.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My thought too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "2good2btrue"

Sorry to hear that, I know I lost my childhood friend due to lupus she was only 49 yrs old. I know how she was feeling. She was always inside never going out, she had hair loss, anyways the same sympton as your mom. may they rest in peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal