50th_State_Believer2Topic starter

Metallic, yet Spicy...
May 11, 2011, 12:33:02 AM
Well, as I was browsing, I found that one of the members username is BLACK ORCHID... typing/ I'm sure he or she has EMBRACED THAT WONDERFUL SCENT by Tom Ford...which I read somewhere MJ used - (the men's version of course)...I read he loved that scent, and would have his people order it ahead of time as it was a hard to get item...just recently I came across it in a mall - Funny how I was just passing by nonchalantly and the corner of my eye CAUGHT the small poster in the shop that advertised it. I came to a screeching halt - and withouth realizing it, said "IS THAT BLACK ORCHID BY TOM FORD?!!" the sales person smiled and said "uh..yes...here - " And gave me a little card with the scent sprayed on it. WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOW....the second I smelled it - instant verification. YEP. It IS Michael....it has a metallic flare with a spicy undertone....quite forward - not at all understated or serene...it has power..anyone out there who hasn't come across it, should look for it and try it on!  michael-jackson/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Metallic, yet Spicy...
May 11, 2011, 12:39:46 AM
I AM SOOO SORRY that I got like three of my same posts on here...please don't get irritated. Something was wrong with my pc and it made it get submitted three times. HOW EMBARRASSING...just to let you know I was not trying to throw my post all over! SORRY AGAIN   crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2011, 12:44:33 AM
My friend bought it for me on May 4th!  party/ When there was this whole trouble with Jermain's tweets, so my friend felt sorry for me and she bought it to cheer me up! bearhug
The scent is wwwwoooooowwwww amazing!!! *head is spinning*

WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY!!!!  mj_dance/

Much L.O.V.E to you!!! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 11, 2011, 01:05:49 AM
Well....it does sound good...  hmmmmm...gotta get me some of that.  Thanks for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2011, 06:16:39 PM
i got the body lotion for christmas :D
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wonderful!!!!
since i wear it, everybody tell me that it smell so good!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 13, 2011, 11:35:49 PM
YEAH it IS AMAZING isn't it? It just speaks MJ so boldly, so perfectly! I'm glad you all got some and for those that had a friend get it for you - WOW You got good friends!!!
It's one of those scents that lingers in different notes, at different stages - you think it says one thing, then a bit later, you're in for another nice surprise. Just like Michael...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2011, 07:24:34 AM
Funny thing just happened to me. I went to the store to check out this scent you were talking about. I've never heard of it before and wasn't even sure if they sell it here. Anyways, I was browsing through the different scents and finally I found it. The moment I smelled it, Michael's song "Can't make it another day" from the Michael album came on in the radio of the store. It almost felt supernatural. I felt like God was telling me that I need to keep the faith. I really have a great feeling now. That just made my day!!
Oh and btw, the scent is really amazing. I love it and need to get it soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

May 15, 2011, 05:37:50 AM
WOW Steph22! THAT ISSSSSSSSSSS AMAZING what happened!
You know what, I do not believe in coincidences. to me, the word coincidence is something used by someone when they don't really have an insight that moment regarding the situation that occurred - other than to just leave it as something that happened that has no higher meaning or purpose. I always believe that everything - everything has some purposeful meaning to it, and we may not know it at the moment, it may not make sense, but there is a valid, sound reason...even if the reason is not earth shattering, or means nothing to anyone else but you...
WOW..thanks for sharing...that was a moment...a God sent one! LUCKY YOU!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2011, 05:46:43 AM
I think the same way 50th_State_Believer2. For me it wasn't a coincidence. It really was a God sent moment. I knew it right away. I feel that this moment really had a higher meaning. I felt enlightened and still do. I had goosebumps all over. Something like that never happened to me before and it reassures me that I'm on the right track. I'll keep the faith and pray to go. It's weird, the night before I went to the shop I prayed and asked God to keep Michael safe and happy. I was amazed when I got this sign the next day!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions