Now its been 6 months since the "death" of MJ, and there is one person who hasnt been around... its not Diana Ross.

None other than David Gest.

Now yea he did the live Seance thing in the mansion in Cork, but even at that, he didnt appear to be sad, he stays he keeps in constant contact with the family, yet he WASNT at the Memorial, or the Burial, how this man was Michael Jackson's Childhood Friend and MJ introduced Gest to Lisa Minelli, and he wasnt at the 2 events you'd expect him to be..... anyone else find this strange??? he also hasnt been interviewed by anyone major.... well not that ive seen or heard.

but really if you wanted to know more about Michael Jackson the person, not the entertainer, wouldnt this be the man you would want to speak to.

this just literally hit me after watching the 30th anniversary concert on TV, and who produced that ...... David Gest!

so is this strange?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

lisap27

OMG i was thinkin the same thing!! he's done a few MJ nights on the music channels but they could be old!! how weird you should post this!! great minds.. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

last i heard he was blaming Michael for making him have plastic surgery. So I guess David  doesn't have a mind of his own then...!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

Quote from: "the_gloved_one"
last i heard he was blaming Michael for making him have plastic surgery. So I guess David  doesn't have a mind of his own then...!

ahh.. no.. but he was on TV about a month ago if that saying that Michael was in no way to blame for that and at the time he had been been young and foolish and got carried away or something.

He's still very much on Michael's side by my reckoning  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Nice observation. But if its true what he said about the plastic surgery then he dosnt seem like a very good friend to me. Putting blame on others when he only has himself to blame if he is unsatisfied with the outcome of his appearence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

OK...not hoax related, but fun videos with David...

This one is with him and Tito in 2007 at Hayvenhurst:

This one is the same day, David and mama Katherine and 3T:

This one with David and Tito after David gets voted off "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Outta Here:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

:lol: YOU CANT FORGET DAVID HAVE YOU SEEN THAT RED HAIR TRUELY UNFORGETTABLE :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The thing with that is, i watched him on bbc yesterday morning and he wasnt exactly blaming Michael, he had said that he had asked Michael for advice and Michael had advised him to do it, if it would make him happy, a typical MJ type thing to say.....Anyway i guess he never was happy and had several ops. But again u tell something to the media and they twist it to fit their purpose, he was adamant he wasnt blaming our beloved MJ!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

I remember there was a show on MTV right after June 25th. It was David Gest presenting MJ's Official Top 40, and it seemed to be recorded before June 25. Anyways, he was telling these little stories of how he and Michael went shopping  and spent a lot of time together etc. Like MJ would sing to him and how they teased each other on their appearance. After seeing the show, it left me the impression that they were best buds.  :?:
Oh and the Number 1 on the Official top 40 was Earth Song  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

yeah i read that. didn't he back track it though? didnt you go back and say oh it wasn't Mj that made me do it?

i wasnt too happy about that his statments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

Check this out:
MICHAEL JACKSON 'TRUSTED WRONG PEOPLE'One of Michael Jackson's closest friends, David Gest, insists the singer was surrounded by bad advisors and the stress of preparing for his 50-night London residency killed him.

David Gest has blamed Michael Jackson's advisers for his death.

The 55-year-old concert promoter - a friend of the late 'Thriller' singer since he was 11 - insists the pressure of preparing for a 50-night run of concerts caused the fatal suspected cardiac arrest that killed Michael on Thursday (26.06.09), singling doctor Tohme R. Tohme for particular responsibility.

David said: "We all have weaknesses and Michael's was that he trusted the wrong people most of the time. He thought people were good, which they are not.

"Michael was in terrible pain and all he cared about was feeling better. He started taking prescription pills to numb the pain and he also started drinking. It was then that his judgement started to become clouded.

"Michael told me he was excited about getting back on stage. But I really believe in my heart of hearts that the pressure of those concerts killed Michael."

David believes his friend was misled when he agreed to his 'This Is It' residency, which was due to begin at London's O2 arena next month and the stress of such a gruelling schedule was "too tough".

He added to Britain's The Sun newspaper: "Michael thought there was going to be 10 dates as announced. But then all of a sudden Thome, with Randy Phillips, president of organisers AEG, had arranged 20, then 30, then 50 dates.

"Michael was being told, 'You are going to set the world record for concerts at the O2.'

"They knew how to feed into his ego. But when Michael realised his schedule he began to panic. They should have realised doing one concert a day, then one day off, would be tough for any performer, let alone someone who hadn't been on stage for nine years, it was ridiculous.

"Michael was working his a*s off for eight hours a day to prepare, the schedule didn't allow him any time to rest. I know for a fact he was rehearsing until 2am the morning before he died."

Meanwhile, singer John Mayer says the 'Billie Jean' star - whose career faltered following a string of child sex abuse allegations - has returned to "pristine condition" in death.

The 'Gravity' hitmaker insists his hero's passing means that fans can fully appreciate his music again without it being tainted by scandal.

He said: "We don't have to reconcile the Michael Jackson we love with another Michael Jackson. In a way, he has returned to pristine condition in death. We can be free now for the rest of our lives to love the Michael Jackson we used to love."

John also praised Michael's musical talent, saying his work was to such a high standard it embarrassed other musicians.

He added to Time magazine: "He was one of the purest substances ever in music. But it's frustrating, and somewhat pointless, to ever try and figure out how Michael Jackson arrived at an album like 'Thriller' and how you could arrive at something like it.

"It's one of those things you actually don't want to bring up to musicians because they don't want to remember that that kind of greatness is achievable, because it skews the entire bell curve completely."

29 June 2009 10:00:30
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions