Thanks for sharing this video. IF she is an insider, then one could argue that the money she is receiving from her emoviebook and documentary could possibly be going to charity, You never know.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Quote from: "heartphantom"
I can't love Pearl Jr just because she is a believer. I find very disrespectful and even unsafe to expose Michael's hoax for money or fame. She should be ashamed, Jermaine said it right.

Well, what are we all doing here then?   Following that logic, we should all be ashamed too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

MashMike

@TheMoonIsDancing -A brilliant post, i couldn't agree more. I liked the video and even got goose bumps while watching it, there were some new things about the clues that i've never heard before, e.g. when Pearl called Forest Lawn and the operator told her that they didn't have MJ's body, it's really shocking. To tell the truth, i've always liked Pearl, she has helped Michael a lot in 2005 and  i do trust her, even more i think that she's an insider and works for Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

This may have been mentioned but Pearls tweet from May 2nd I find interesting:-

Pearljr  Pearljr
@
@purplesilver22 you used the word "IF"-No profit made yet only expenses/deficit?-I'm doing what is expected of me-MichaelJacksonINsider.com
2 May

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is my theory on everything that has been going on recently:-

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Quote from: "MashMike"
@TheMoonIsDancing -A brilliant post, i couldn't agree more. I liked the video and even got goose bumps while watching it, there were some new things about the clues that i've never heard before, e.g. when Pearl called Forest Lawn and the operator told her that they didn't have MJ's body, it's really shocking. To tell the truth, i've always liked Pearl, she has helped Michael a lot in 2005 and  i do trust her, even more i think that she's an insider and works for Michael

PJ was on a programme with Aphrodite Jones and  Tom Messereau last night talking about the 2005 trial.  PJ certainly has a lot of MJ contacts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Quote from: "Datroot"

PJ was on a programme with Aphrodite Jones and  Tom Messereau last night talking about the 2005 trial.  PJ certainly has a lot of MJ contacts.

And it ain't a coincidence, either. ;) Its all too obvious, its just some people look so deep into things, they forget to see the simpler things. Its not like we are disassembling a bomb here!!! PJ is in on this, or is being told what to say atleast. She is doing what she does best, reporting the truth!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Love your sig.pic. beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

MashMike

Agree with both of u TheMoonIsDancing and Datroot. If MJ was really gone, the family would do absolutely anything to shut Pear's mouth, but they do nothing about it! Pearl herself has stated that one of the members of the Jackson family is behind her book and supports her(smth like that, she said it in a documentary called "BeLIEvers"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Datroot"

I do have a feeling Pearl is in with the family more than we think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Great video and I'm sure she has introduced many to the hoax, but that "music" she uses....is distracting.

Yes, I'm sure she has. By naming her specifically, Jermaine has guaranteed it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions