PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
OPEN LETTER: TO ALL MICHAEL JACKSON FANS
May 06, 2011, 05:47:48 PM
Pearl's new video

[youtube:s9f0q6x6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS4jU-VSXFE&feature=share[/youtube:s9f0q6x6]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
yes I just saw it...I don't think it's that great, to be honest.
Or she's keeping it simple for the ones who are new to the hoax, I don't know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm watching it now.

Also, she should reduce the music volume a bit. Sometimes it's hard to hear what she is saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

delete
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing this recent video with us. I really enjoyed getting a refresher on the hoax. I had forgotten about the domain names being registered on Valentine's Day. There were others registered on June 25, 2009 as well.

I think it was a simple explanation but there are many people who have never heard of those clues and "coincidences". Pearl Jr was attacked by Jermaine and Karen Faye. I'm still not sure what Karen's role is. But Pearl Jr was just addressing what made her beLIEve as well as educate some people along the way because of the comments made to her.

Remember when Larry King asked Jermaine "do you believe he's somewhere" and Jermaine started smiling, holding back a laugh, and said "Yes...why do you ask"? I don't care how much time had lapsed or how people deal with stress. That was not the reaction of a mourning brother. I often think about that response. "He's still dead by the way".

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Yeh, I just saw it too....thanks for sharing...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Great video and I'm sure she has introduced many to the hoax, but that "music" she uses....is distracting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thanks for sharing. In my opinion, Pearl knows Jermaine, there is a picture together. He must know that she is a believer, so why all this comotion??  I don't understand 2 yrs now, and his grave is still not engraved. What are they waiting for a chisel and a hammer to come falling  from the sky? Too many clues we found out, Michael is alive and well. He is just waiting for his big debut.. mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

AWESOME. AND NO WORD FROM JACKSONS, YET. WILL SEE.  michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

I love Pearl, Jr. I have her trial tapes of MJ in '05. She's a very bright woman, and for her to believe puts a huge smile on my face :D. She could also be more of an insider than just a believer like us. It would make sense, when everyone thought Mike was guilty, she said he wasn't guilty and was CORRECT! Everyone says that Mike is dead, she is saying he is alive, will she be CORRECT again? I think so, you Go Miss Pearl!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And for those who say: 'She isn't saying anything new!', its a blessing that she is saying anything at all. Its not about the quantity of proof we have, its the QUALITY of truth we have! Remember that! I believe in God and he doesn't have to come down from heaven and tap dance on the roof of my house to make my belief in Him any stronger, I would just thoroughly enjoy it lol. Although its God, I may go blind from looking at Him lmao. Its the same for Mike, I have seen enough to believe forever, its just a matter of patience and time now. anything else is just a bonus ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
And for those who say: 'She isn't saying anything new!', its a blessing that she is saying anything at all. Its not about the quantity of proof we have, its the QUALITY of truth we have! Remember that! I believe in God and he doesn't have to come down from heaven and tap dance on the roof of my house to make my belief in Him any stronger, I would just thoroughly enjoy it lol. Although its God, I may go blind from looking at Him lmao. Its the same for Mike, I have seen enough to believe forever, its just a matter of patience and time now. anything else is just a bonus ;)

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - you make a great point. She's not saying anything new but rather she's confirming what has been discovered. And we need to face it - even though she's only saying the same as what we've said, she has credibility because people know who she is. She's helping the cause and I think it's great. The same with TR although I think he stumbled on it by accident.

As far as her and Jermaine - Pearl has said on more than one occasion that the family personally invited her to functions, including the MJ fan event in LA on the anniversary of his "death" and Jermaine personally invited her to his show in Las Vegas. She said they knew where she stood and they still wanted her there. You have raised a great point - perhaps she's really an insider who's role is that of an outsider...searching for truth and helping to spread the word. Hmmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thank you for sharing this recent video with us. I really enjoyed getting a refresher on the hoax. I had forgotten about the domain names being registered on Valentine's Day. There were others registered on June 25, 2009 as well.

I think it was a simple explanation but there are many people who have never heard of those clues and "coincidences". Pearl Jr was attacked by Jermaine and Karen Faye. I'm still not sure what Karen's role is. But Pearl Jr was just addressing what made her beLIEve as well as educate some people along the way because of the comments made to her.

Remember when Larry King asked Jermaine "do you believe he's somewhere" and Jermaine started smiling, holding back a laugh, and said "Yes...why do you ask"? I don't care how much time had lapsed or how people deal with stress. That was not the reaction of a mourning brother. I often think about that response. "He's still dead by the way".

Blessings :)

Totally agree with your entire post voice. And "He is still dead by the way" is the BEST slip-up ever! :lol: I love Larry King.  mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can't love Pearl Jr just because she is a believer. I find very disrespectful and even unsafe to expose Michael's hoax for money or fame. She should be ashamed, Jermaine said it right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

My same thoughts the jackson's know her it's been two years they've about the hoax they could of said something sooner but they did'nt something is coming soon that's why they 're getting the ball rolling and speaking out now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions