MJonmindTopic starter

Well I'm not super good at putting together wowing connections but I'm starting this, thinking maybe others might add things they know. Here's a pic of MJ, Diana Ross, and him. How good friends the prince and MJ were IDK. If so he might help him with the hoax IDK.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Sorry it's the only size.
I was looking at the clip of MJ receiving the world's best selling artist of the era.  

[youtube:bc6fwh42]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuZPYMNnOk0[/youtube:bc6fwh42]

I'm assuming the cute girl sitting on MJ's lap and adoring him is one of the guy's 2 daughters. So I looked up Serene Highness Prince Albert of Monaco, and he is 53 and getting married July 2 for the first time.  He and his fiance attended the wedding of Will and Kate.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

These are his 2 kids.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I looked up his mother Grace Kelly, a beautiful actress from Hollywood looking for interesting connections.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   I noticed after she married and moved to Monaco she accidently struck up a close friendship with Josephine Baker, who MJ has taken interest in. Her death caught my eye, because it seemed so similar to Princess Diana's. All the European royals are interelated by blood. Did they only just want an heir and then found her troublesome, especially befriending a afro-american woman?
Death
On September 13, 1982, while driving with her daughter Stéphanie to Monaco from their country home on the French side of the border, Princess Grace suffered a stroke, which caused her to drive her Rover P6[19][20] off the serpentine road down a mountainside. The accident site is located at  43°43′35″N 7°24′10″E43.72639°N 7.40278°E.[21] Grace was pulled alive from the wreckage, but had suffered serious injuries and was unconscious. She died the following day at the Monaco Hospital (renamed Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace — "The Princess Grace Hospital Centre" in English—in 1985), having never regained consciousness. Kelly was 52 years old. It was initially reported that Princess Stéphanie suffered only minor bruising, although it later emerged that she had suffered a serious cervical fracture.[22]
Grace was buried in the Grimaldi family vault on September 18, 1982, after a requiem mass in Saint Nicholas Cathedral, Monaco.[23] The 400 guests at the service included representatives of foreign governments and of present and past European royal houses. Diana, Princess of Wales represented the British royal family. Cary Grant was among the members of the film community in attendance. Nearly 100 million people worldwide watched her funeral.[24] Prince Rainier, who did not remarry, was buried alongside her following his death in 2005.[25]

Her daughter, a passenger, was almost killed. From the following it makes me wonder if the brakes were tampered with. Who knows.
Persistent allegations that she was the driver, or that the two were arguing heatedly over Stephanie's plans to marry her then-boyfriend, Paul Belmondo, son of French film star Jean-Paul Belmondo, have led her to speak out.

Princess Stephanie, now 37, is still traumatised

"I was not driving, that's clear," she told the magazine, adding that she slammed the automatic gearbox into park from the passenger seat and pulled on the handbrake in a vain attempt to stop the car.

"Did my mother mix up the accelerator with the brake pedal? I don't know," she said. "But I wasn't driving".
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

Here's the first pic, sorry.

And apparantly he likes afro-american women perhaps because of his mother's friendship who knows. This is the mother of his first child.

I know it may be nothing, but who knows. afraid/  penguin/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions