MJhasSpoken

Re: Jermaine Jackson latest comments
May 06, 2011, 02:33:32 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "curls"
Quote from: "MashMike"
well, I'll be here till the very end, no matter what, nothing can break us until we learn the truth!

Just interested, how will you know when you've learned the truth?

@curls isn't it obvious? I mean when (if)the truth prevails about the hoax, i hope it will prevail some day

You know what scares me the most? What if the trial ends and Murray acquits like the way we think but what if that's the end? No comeback, no clue, nothing, then what we do? Where will we find the end? What if this whole thing stays like a mystery? What if we never learn what really happened to Michael? THIS IS MY NIGHTMARE that I do not even want to think about but it started to eat my brain.
That's a chilling thought, one I've considered, and there's absolutely no gaurantees with this hoax, ARG. However I'm just going by what MJ said, that he likes his songs, videos, to have a beginning, middle and ending. There's no way his death was the ending, but the beginning, this is the middle, and the ending is coming! Has MJ ever disappointed? I'm only going to give up on a BAM after 12/21/12.
 mj_dance/

I agree...the only thing I am scared of is if WE NEVER get to know the truth...if there is NO END.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

May 06, 2011, 07:09:26 AM
agree with u PureLove, what if the truth will never ever come out, what if Murray gets aquitted as we all have ecpected and nth happens then? i thought from the very start that he will not come back and now i'm almost sure of it, the problem is what if nothing happens? no other clies, nothing!!!! my faith is really weakened now, i'm not sure of anything, the most terrible thing is that we might have been wrong from the very start about the hoax and i agree with the curls, the truth may never ever come out, we cannot be sure of anything, not a single thing, right now i have mixed feeling about the hoax generally pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

May 06, 2011, 08:44:14 AM
"We're on trial" - wow! What a clever thought! I've never thought about this that way!  afraid/

The truth always prevails, sooner or later.
Or, at least Dr. Murray said so in his video so I believe him.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Datroot

May 06, 2011, 12:41:21 PM
well, I'll be here till the very end, no matter what, nothing can break us until we learn the truth!

@curls isn't it obvious? I mean when (if)the truth prevails about the hoax, i hope it will prevail some day

No, it isn't obvious to me, which is why I asked!  I know the more I learn the less I know!  My truth may not be THE truth.  And if THE truth is revealed, it may not be what I hoped for or expected. Just trying to be realistic here. I may already know all there is to know, 'the truth' if you like.  It may already have been revealed.  May be I just don't understand.

I know what my inner self believes to be the truth and that may be all I'll ever know but it is the truth as I see it.  
I believe he's still alive but I may never have proof.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 06, 2011, 10:41:38 PM
He obviosuly has drawn attention to the hoax forum, as the same time he released a book...Same with Pearl Jnr, yet we know they have been friends for a long time....especially during the MJ's 2005 trial.  So are they both self-promoting, or does this go further...

Remember the "entrapment" conditions TS mentioned??  As long as normal people like ourselves can work out that MJ is still alive, and now more people will be aware of the hoax, could all be part of the plan.  

ENTRAPMENT

MJ cannot be convicted, or the FBI cannot be charged because many more people are now aware of the hoax, including Karen, Jermaine, and many others......

Now watch this video to understand  why the trial could be delayed........
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:1nsmb408]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmNsZ5iJyaI&feature=player_embedded#at=55[/youtube:1nsmb408]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

May 07, 2011, 12:25:16 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"

You know what scares me the most? What if the trial ends and Murray acquits like the way we think but what if that's the end? No comeback, no clue, nothing, then what we do? Where will we find the end? What if this whole thing stays like a mystery? What if we never learn what really happened to Michael? THIS IS MY NIGHTMARE that I do not even want to think about but it started to eat my brain.

Purelove thanks for posting this video, it is a very positive video. Stop racking your brains for WHAT IF? Just have faith and be positive, this is what we can all do. Only Michael will know when to pop.. I am scared too, i feel the same way most of you feel, but I focus into my positive mode. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

May 07, 2011, 09:50:46 PM
                     I SECOND THAT THOUGHT !!!! bearhug  bearhug  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 07, 2011, 10:26:43 PM
agree with u PureLove, what if the truth will never ever come out, what if Murray gets aquitted as we all have ecpected and nth happens then? i thought from the very start that he will not come back and now i'm almost sure of it, the problem is what if nothing happens? no other clies, nothing!!!! my faith is really weakened now, i'm not sure of anything, the most terrible thing is that we might have been wrong from the very start about the hoax and i agree with the curls, the truth may never ever come out, we cannot be sure of anything, not a single thing, right now i have mixed feeling about the hoax generally pale/

I still believe that Michael is alive but I have doubts about the return. About Jermaine started to sending DMs, I could possibly think that he wrote the antihoax things to protect Michael or to take the attention on hoax forums BUT the purpose of sending DMs can not be any of these. Because noone but only the believer can read the DM he sent. It looks like he's trying to convince believers that Michael is gone for real. Why would he try to convince people that he is really gone IF Michael is going to come back soon?  errrr

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Purelove thanks for posting this video, it is a very positive video. Stop racking your brains for WHAT IF? Just have faith and be positive, this is what we can all do. Only Michael will know when to pop.. I am scared too, i feel the same way most of you feel, but I focus into my positive mode. blessings.

I wish I could be so positive about everything hun but the DMs he started to send is not a good sign imo as I explained above. I can not fool myself just to keep my hope high. I'm being realistic here and unfortunately it doesn't look good. Thank you for your positive thoughts though. Appreciate them.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

May 07, 2011, 11:07:50 PM
Purelove I don't know what to tell you anymore, I understand how you feel, but in the other hand I understand why Jermaine wrote those comments on twitter. In a way he did not write that to discourage us, but to protect his brother.  The only thing we have to do is just wait and see what happens.  Why is it that he is the only one telling us that Michael is dead, and not the other siblings? The only thing I can tell you is to remember all the clues we found up to now. God bless.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 08, 2011, 12:29:51 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Purelove I don't know what to tell you anymore, I understand how you feel, but in the other hand I understand why Jermaine wrote those comments on twitter. In a way he did not write that to discourage us, but to protect his brother.  The only thing we have to do is just wait and see what happens.  Why is it that he is the only one telling us that Michael is dead, and not the other siblings? The only thing I can tell you is to remember all the clues we found up to now. God bless.  bearhug

As I wrote before many times, I didn't lose my faith or hope. I do believe that Michael is alive! And imo, thinking Jermaine did all the tweets and DMs to protect Michael would be a wishful thinking. As I wrote, even if we believe that he made the anti-hoax tweets to protect Michael after 2 years, why is he sending PMs to believers and writing that he is dead? Only the believer he sent the message can read what he wrote. It's not like writing it on his Twitter account where everyone can read them. So what could be the purpose of the DM if it is not to convince believers that he is gone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

May 08, 2011, 03:33:19 AM
PureLove i still believe that he is alive too but i don't know why but i feel down now, about Jermaine's tweet: IMO it's because Michael has decided not to come back ,to stay away form the spotlight and we're getting very close that's why Jermaine has to convince us that he is gone, not sure..... confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

all4loveandbelieve

May 08, 2011, 04:51:10 AM
PureLove i still believe that he is alive too but i don't know why but i feel down now, about Jermaine's tweet: IMO it's because Michael has decided not to come back ,to stay away form the spotlight and we're getting very close that's why Jermaine has to convince us that he is gone, not sure..... confused/

I wrote a post in the jermaine twitter account go read it please and maybe your hope will be back.. blessings
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

MashMike

May 08, 2011, 05:00:31 AM
all4loveandbelieve thx a lot michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

May 08, 2011, 05:16:38 AM
all4loveandbelieve thx a lot michael-jackson/

I hope it helped you to understand what Jermaine tried to do. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal