Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Wow. I am always dumbfounded when I find out MORE amazing things like this. I've been studying this hoax daily for almost 2 years now and it baffles me to realize there's still so much I've (we've) missed.

I think the V for Victory thing is a huge piece of the puzzle. First because of the V for Vendetta connections. I used to think maybe Michael had a part in that movie, but now it seems more likely that he just gained inspiration from it and that we've been directed to it as a clue as to what this is all about.

I never realized there was a hand sign for "Victory", I always assumed people meant "Peace". But, now that I think of it, usually people will turn their hand the opposite way (fingernails facing out) when they give a peace sign. Michael and Murray always have the palm side facing out, everytime. It feels more natural to have your palm facing you (try it), so this suggests that they are deliberately doing this.

The symbol V is also significant because it looks like an upsidedown pyramid, which is the illuminati symbol. So it stands for turning things upsidedown so that the government is scared of the people and not the other way around.

This is truly amazing. I am so pumped and ready for this.
His return?  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hachiman"
Wow. I am always dumbfounded when I find out MORE amazing things like this. I've been studying this hoax daily for almost 2 years now and it baffles me to realize there's still so much I've (we've) missed.

I think the V for Victory thing is a huge piece of the puzzle. First because of the V for Vendetta connections. I used to think maybe Michael had a part in that movie, but now it seems more likely that he just gained inspiration from it and that we've been directed to it as a clue as to what this is all about.

I never realized there was a hand sign for "Victory", I always assumed people meant "Peace". But, now that I think of it, usually people will turn their hand the opposite way (fingernails facing out) when they give a peace sign. Michael and Murray always have the palm side facing out, everytime. It feels more natural to have your palm facing you (try it), so this suggests that they are deliberately doing this.

The symbol V is also significant because it looks like an upsidedown pyramid, which is the illuminati symbol. So it stands for turning things upsidedown so that the government is scared of the people and not the other way around.

His return?  ;)

Yep!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

His return?  ;)

Yep!  :mrgreen:
July?  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

robd

Sorry but the 02 guy seems very different from the real MJ. He looks younger, different body shape, different hair (wig?), completely different walk and attitude (when have you ever seen MJ pumping his fist like that?). Conrad Murray is reading MJ's script and acting how he is being told and paid to.

Hopefully when MJ returns in July he will tell us some of his secrets!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "robd"
Sorry but the 02 guy seems very different from the real MJ. He looks younger, different body shape, different hair (wig?), completely different walk and attitude (when have you ever seen MJ pumping his fist like that?). Conrad Murray is reading MJ's script and acting how he is being told and paid to.

Let's hope it happens. ^_^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

Which one is an old picture of him and which one is recent?

He looks amazing just like in his 20s and 30s. Where did you see him looking "older"? Different body shape? I would love to see you backing up your claim with pictures! Because the bone structure of 02 Michael is exactly the same with Michael which is not possible to make it with operations. I showed even the bumps on his fingers which are the same. If you can't see it, the problem is in you. Michael behaved the same many times and there was an amazing video that proves it too. Wish I could find it now. Maybe you need to learn more about Michael like what he looks like or what he walks like etc and then get into a discussion about him at 02.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"

He looks amazing just like in his 20s and 30s. Where did you see him looking "older"? Different body shape? I would love to see you backing up your claim with pictures! Because the bone structure of 02 Michael is exactly the same with Michael which is not possible to make it with operations. I showed even the bumps on his fingers which are the same. If you can't see it, the problem is in you. Michael behaved the same many times and there was an amazing video that proves it too. Wish I could find it now. Maybe you need to learn more about Michael like what he looks like or what he walks like etc and then get into a discussion about him at 02.
2nd and 4th photos are recent. I think they were taken on May 31th, 2009 or the day before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

2nd and 4th photos are recent. I think they were taken on May 31th, 2009 or the day before.

Yes, the 2nd and the 4th pictures are recent but he looks older than the 1st and the 3rd pictures which are old pictures of him? I posted them to show that he didn't get older or didn't change at all. It pisses me off when people say that 02 guy looks younger, no. It was Michael himself at 02 and he looks amazing everywhere and for his age he looks fabulous like he was at his 20s or 30s. And the recent pictures (2nd and 4th) were taken just the night when he made the 02 annoucement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, the 2nd and the 4th pictures are recent but he looks older than the 1st and the 3rd pictures which are old pictures of him? I posted them to show that he didn't get older or didn't change at all. It pisses me off when people say that 02 guy looks younger, no. It was Michael himself at 02 and he looks amazing everywhere and for his age he looks fabulous like he was at his 20s or 30s. And the recent pictures (2nd and 4th) were taken just the night when he made the 02 annoucement.
But his hair wasn't curly the night before it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions