I have to say this about Katerine Jackson
May 04, 2011, 10:22:56 AM
I don't think she deserves enough praise for the amount of acting she's put fourth in this entire hoax. She really deserves your recognition to be able to repeatedly go on the air for television interviews and improvise. If this turns out to be a hox along, I really think she needs some kind of Oscar. I don't know ANYBODY ELSE who I could watch in an interview and actually think michael is gone. She is perhaps the only person who has that kind of ability to be able to  do such a thing. anybody else agree?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

^ she was interviewed once again stated that the molestations were THE BIGGEST LIE.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

curls

I watch this and wonder if I haven't got this all horribly wrong.  Combined with Jermaine's tweet, I'm having a crappy day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just listened to the interview twice (looking for clues) and I have to say I'm waivering.  She spoke with such love for a son she has lost.  I have a lump in my throat, I don't know what to think anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I saw it too, she is a very good actress. She has no choice to act this way. I am very sure she misses her son, I am sure she does not see him as often as she wants to. In order for a mother to talk the way she did it is very simple, just think what your son went through, accused of molesting a child, being made fun of day in and day out by the tabloids.. So yes she can be sad and act a good act. Logically if you think of something bad that has happened in your life, what happens? You start to be sad and have tears in your eyes. Same with Katherine. If a son had died you do not go out the next day  to buy sleeping bags, she has people who can do that for her. I am a mother and believe me, I wouldn't go shopping the next day.. I know we all have our own way of mourning, but believe me a mother who loses her child, will not go out the next day being watched publically, especially by the paps.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I don't think she would be able to act like this if it was Michael's own decision to disappear.  So if he is still with us, then I really believe he is in some sort of witness protection programme.  In my opinion this would explain how she talks about him as if he was gone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, for all you mothers out there. Remember when you had your son or daughter leave for college for the first time? I'm sure many of you can agree that it was pretty devastating to let go of your baby after years of caring for them inside of your home. After a while, you just go so attach to them that you just can't let them go, but you know you have to. When that day finally arrives, you tell yourself not to cry, but you do so anyway because this is your baby and you can't imagine having to live without your offspring. Are you crying because the person is dead? of course not! but you still cry even though they will be back eventually. same case I think for Katherine Jackson here. She realizes michael probably had to go and disappear, and she probably thought she wasn't going to cry and it wasn't going to be hard at all, but when the moment finally arrives, she is devastated.  

Hope that analogy helps!

-----> and remember, she put more emphasis on Molestation trial with michael, calling it "THE BIGGEST LIE" than she did with conrad murray's. I think Katherine was very non-chalant and not very emotional about conrad murray's case than she reacted with michael's allegations. <------ seems like she was trying to make a point that it was more important, the sexual molestation trial than michael's doctor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

MJonmind

She and Joe were singing in groups even before they were married, and for pretty much 45 years because of MJ they have been the most famous entertainment family in the world. She's had to have tough rhinoceros skin like MJ. At 81 she is still beautiful and very healthy. I'm sure she's worked out the JW issues with lying in this hoax years ago, since carrying out the hoax details don't seem to be a surprise to the family. She's like the Proverbs 31 woman in the Bible, worthy of praise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

yes everytime she has the chance she mentions the other trial .like it is primary and the murry thing is of secondary concern. the first trial killed michaels reputation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "mrbigshot"
Well, for all you mothers out there. Remember when you had your son or daughter leave for college for the first time? I'm sure many of you can agree that it was pretty devastating to let go of your baby after years of caring for them inside of your home. After a while, you just go so attach to them that you just can't let them go, but you know you have to. When that day finally arrives, you tell yourself not to cry, but you do so anyway because this is your baby and you can't imagine having to live without your offspring. Are you crying because the person is dead? of course not! but you still cry even though they will be back eventually. same case I think for Katherine Jackson here. She realizes michael probably had to go and disappear, and she probably thought she wasn't going to cry and it wasn't going to be hard at all, but when the moment finally arrives, she is devastated.  

Hope that analogy helps!

-----> and remember, she put more emphasis on Molestation trial with michael, calling it "THE BIGGEST LIE" than she did with conrad murray's. I think Katherine was very non-chalant and not very emotional about conrad murray's case than she reacted with michael's allegations. <------ seems like she was trying to make a point that it was more important, the sexual molestation trial than michael's doctor.
Good points, mrbigshot!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Quote from: "mrbigshot"
anybody else agree?

Totally!

And not only an Oscar, but a cover on Time Magazine with her son!

Happy Mother's Day Ms. Katherine! You deserve it!

Blessings to all!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions