GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: IS THIS MICHAEL? NEW VOICE MESSAGE!
May 08, 2011, 02:04:47 PM
hmmmm....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2011, 02:09:01 PM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
Why do you say this?
 Please, explain. And welcome!

Thanks for the welcome! Timesremembered did not voluntarily delete her threads and ask for her account to be closed. Moderators banned her and deleted her threads themselves. My understanding is that she'd told many people in private chats and messages that she was MJ, and all of her posts were carefully crafted to give members that impression. That was her second ban from MJFC for the same behaviour.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2011, 02:12:55 PM
Thank you for your information. May i ask how do you know all that? Is there any proof? It's not that i don't believe you, but sometimes people have distorted perceptions or wishful thinking. And how can anyone know on the internet (even with an IP) if the person is a he or she?
Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

MJsBabyDoll

May 08, 2011, 02:19:10 PM
Quote from: "Interesting"
Quote from: "heartphantom"
Why do you say this?
 Please, explain. And welcome!

Thanks for the welcome! Timesremembered did not voluntarily delete her threads and ask for her account to be closed. Moderators banned her and deleted her threads themselves. My understanding is that she'd told many people in private chats and messages that she was MJ, and all of her posts were carefully crafted to give members that impression. That was her second ban from MJFC for the same behaviour.

And we should take your words and theirs as GOSPEL TRUTH?  mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2011, 02:21:44 PM
Timesremembered posted a last message on MJFC via another member after she was banned, expressing upset at the ban and asking why all of her threads had been removed. Unfortunately, I didn't screencap it before mods deleted it, too.

I can't personally confirm that she's female, only that MJFC moderators have said that she is. Her voice message also sounds to me like a woman trying to sound like a man.

Clearly members here are very much able to think for themselves, and I'm certainly not asking you to accept my word for things. I just hope you will be careful and will not take whoever Timesremembered is or claims to be at face value.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 08, 2011, 02:24:20 PM
told you earlier I saw on mjfc TR banned....but they also banned me and for no real reason I would dare to say geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2011, 02:27:23 PM
Ok, i understand. Maybe this person lied with the deleted threads, but we have no proof she/he claimed to be Michael in PMs, just like we have no proof this person is a male/female.
TimesRemembered, maybe you will clarify this up. If you wish, of course. ;)  ;)
Thank you for posting, Interesting, i am sure your intentions are well meant and i hope you will post more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 08, 2011, 02:31:33 PM
A ban is not that tragic because many times the bans involve subjective feelings of the moderators or admins.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2011, 03:12:38 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
A ban is not that tragic because many times the bans involve subjective feelings of the moderators or admins.

Yes. A ban is not relevant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2011, 05:25:30 PM
Hello, Everybody.

Oh sure, I can clear this up. Easy! I will be more than happy to...........

Do you remember when I first came here I said that a select few were stalking me and causing trouble on the other forum? Well, as you have probably figured out by now, that's one of them. Like was already said on the other forum, they are very ANGRY at me because I will no longer subject myself to playing their DELUDED games.

Look, stalker, I'm sorry I do not return the same interest in you as you took in me. Clearly, you need help. PLEASE leave me alone and STOP following me. I will NOT answer your personal questions about who I am and where I'm located because it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Look at the date they joined and check out their post history on this forum. What a biiiiiig surprise! Harassment and stalking from forum to forum? Where is Souza and Mo? This is definitely cause for ban. Please, get ride of this TRASH. This person is NOT even a beLIEver. Please, get off the forum and leave me alone. Take the high road out while you have an ounce of dignity left before you make a fool of yourself like you did on the other forum. Live your life in peace and stop stalking people. It's not nice.

God bless you all, and Happy Mother's Day to all you Mothers out there. bearhug

Love,
T.R. xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

KEEP WATCHIN\'.................................

May 08, 2011, 05:31:59 PM
Quote from: "TimesRemembered777"
Hello, Everybody.

Do you remember when I first came here I said that a select few were stalking me and causing trouble on the other forum? Well, as you have probably figured out by now, that's one of them. Like was already said on the other forum, they are very ANGRY at me because I will no longer subject myself to playing their DELUDED games.

Look, stalker, I'm sorry I do not return the same interest in you as you took in me. Clearly, you need help. PLEASE leave me alone and STOP following me. I will NOT answer your personal questions about who I am and where I'm located because it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Look at the date they joined and check out their post history on this forum. What a biiiiiig surprise! Harassment and stalking from forum to forum? Where is Souza and Mo? This is definitely cause for ban. Please, get ride of this TRASH. This person is NOT even a beLIEver. Please, get off the forum and leave me alone. Take the high road out while you have an ounce of dignity left before you make a fool of yourself like you did on the other forum. Live your life in peace and stop stalking people. It's not nice.

Love,
T.R. xo

Wow, that's terrible  :(  I hope this person quits doing this to you. That's just crazy...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Oath of an L.O.V.E. Soldier--x
I promise to fufill my vow to help the world
Give peace, change, and love to others...
I promise to spread my hero's message to
Those with weak ears and to those who need
A calming word...
I promise to change my shortcomings and become
A better person for me and for society...
I will not chastise the ones who don't beLIEve in him...
I am a L.O.V.E soldier and I am here to make a change...

May 08, 2011, 05:36:41 PM
Interesting, why are you so intent on knowing where TimesRemembered is going and what he is doing? I'm only asking out of curiousity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 08, 2011, 05:43:28 PM
Quote from: "TimesRemembered777"
Hello, Everybody.

Love,
T.R. xo

I have to inform you that Mo is long gone, looooooooong before you joined, so I find it strange that you address her. Weren't you new on here? suspicious//

You get me.

Also, the post is not a reason for a ban. Anyone can post information here, believer or non-believer. I already told you in PM my thoughts and I am not just randomly banning people because you feel attacked or called out. The post was not disrespectful and is no reason for a ban.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 08, 2011, 05:44:46 PM
Oh and by the way: a lock. Voice is clearly not MJ's and I don't feel like a forumfight from another forum to be continued in here. Take it elsewhere and let us hoax please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions