MJhasSpoken

Princess Di in New Film: 'Keeping Alive is My Hobby'
5/2/2011 12:40 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Princess Diana was terrified Prince Charles and the Royal family were planning to kill her ... according to a new conspiracy-laced film that claims to have never-before-heard audio of Di talking about her fears.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The docu-film, "Unlawful Killing," claims to have a recording of Diana on the phone -- a year before her death -- telling someone, "If you're a strong woman in my environment, you're a problem. I'm a Hell of a problem."

She continues, "No time for hobbies. Keeping alive is one of them."

TMZ obtained footage from the movie -- produced and directed by singer Lily Allen's father, Keith Allen -- which raises a bunch of new conspiracy theories ... including one about the doctor at the crash scene in Paris.

The film accuses the doc of waiting too long to remove Diana from the wreck for transport her to a Paris hospital -- and claims she would have had a fighting chance to live ... if not for that delay.

As you might expect, "Unlawful Killing" has been banned in the U.K. It's set to debut at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival.

I wonder who she was talking to...it said it was to a producer of the film...but who would she tell, she would tell someone she trusted.

I also remember reading that she and MJ used to talk on the phone a lot.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

You know what, I have said this to my friends, that Princess Di was killed by the royal family. In the Royal Family they are against a princess being with an Arab, and having a child. In reality she was divorced from Charles she could have done what ever she wanted. Charles cheated on her with that Camilla. He had such a beautiful, and intelligent woman next to him and he decided to leave her. She was a humanitarian just like Michael.  She was working with mother Theresa. I wonder if she did not fake her death too.. ( just talking out loud do not bash me pls.) We haven't seen the body either, the casket was closed. The only difference the doctor spoke and pronounced her dead. Not her brother. By the way there was a moving already done about the murder of the Princess Diana, about a couple yrs ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

RK

Very cheeky of TMZ to post this so close after the royal wedding. I am glad they spoke up. respect/ Harvey :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have always believed that Diana was killed because of her fight against the landmines and the senseless killing and maming of innocent people, especially children.  I also have held onto the belief that Michael Jackson was on that same list because of his close association and similiar beliefs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Another sneak preview from the same movie .....

[youtube:52qhjv6y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzmk1E6QmE[/youtube:52qhjv6y]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The difficult is done at once, the impossible takes a little longer"

paula-c

I believe that she was murdered, the journey between the place of the accident," and the hospital is about 11 minutes, and the ambulance took more than an hour to reach if i am not mistaken :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lyrics from MJ's "Keep Your Head Up"

She's looking for a job and a finer place to stay,
She's looking for the hope in the empty promises
She's working two jobs, keeping alive,
She works in a restaurant night and day,
She waits her life away,
She wipes her tears away.
She cries inside everytime she feels this way
And she's dyin' inside everytime her baby cries

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Excuse my ignornace but are we talking about the posibility of Princess Diana hoaxing her death? I'd like to think so but I couldn't handle ANOTHER hoax  :lol: I've always thought she was murdered because she was too nice and kind and that people wanted her out of the picture. A very beautiful woman!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

MJhasSpoken

Here is Princess Diana's interview...it's a lot clearer what's going on when you watched it again.

[youtube:1y65g5mx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR00zvbz9hU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1y65g5mx]
[youtube:1y65g5mx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlxs_JG1dDA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1y65g5mx]
[youtube:1y65g5mx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-iQtjV2VgY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1y65g5mx]
[youtube:1y65g5mx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vJXKZHIwbs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1y65g5mx][youtube:1y65g5mx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vJXKZHIwbs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1y65g5mx]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's a strong possibility that Diana was murdered, but I don't think she faked her death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

Ugh is this martin bashit, interviewing her...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
You know what, I have said this to my friends, that Princess Di was killed by the royal family. In the Royal Family they are against a princess being with an Arab, and having a child. In reality she was divorced from Charles she could have done what ever she wanted. Charles cheated on her with that Camilla. He had such a beautiful, and intelligent woman next to him and he decided to leave her. She was a humanitarian just like Michael.  She was working with mother Theresa. I wonder if she did not fake her death too.. ( just talking out loud do not bash me pls.) We haven't seen the body either, the casket was closed. The only difference the doctor spoke and pronounced her dead. Not her brother. By the way there was a moving already done about the murder of the Princess Diana, about a couple yrs ago.
You know I have that same feeling since she and MJ were good friends.  Also, MJ was a friend of Dodi Al Rayed's father. There are too many holes in that story of her death.  I found out that the person who car hit Princess Di and Dodi had a bullet in the back of his head. I would love to see this movie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "ROFL"
Ugh is this martin bashit, interviewing her...

Yes unfortunately  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Outrage at screening of dying Princess Diana photo: Cannes documentary to show graphic picture for first time

A shocking paparazzi photograph of a dying Princess Diana is to be screened for the first time in a documentary about her fatal crash.

Unlawful Killing, which will be shown at Cannes this week, is backed by the actor Keith Allen and Mohammed Al Fayed, whose son Dodi died with Diana.

The 90-minute film will include a graphic black and white close-up of Diana taken moments after the Mercedes carrying the couple crashed in a Paris underpass.
Crash: A photographer is first to reach Diana's smashed up Mercedes in 1997.The public have never seen close-up images of her dying.

Crash: A photographer is first to reach Diana's smashed up Mercedes in 1997. The public have never seen close-up images of her dying

The distressing image, Diana’s blonde hair and features clearly visible, has never been publicly seen in this country.

It will be shown around the world but not in the UK, prompting Allen to say: ‘Pity, because at a time when the sugar rush of the royal wedding has been sending republicans into a diabetic coma, it could act as a welcome antidote.’

Similar pictures shown to the Diana inquest jury had her face heavily pixelated.

News that Allen, father of pop star Lily, is using the full photograph outraged close friends of the late Princess of Wales.
Icon: Diana's fame has meant that her death has been the subject of intense scrutiny. An inquest - held a decade later - found she was unlawfully killed

Icon: Diana's fame has meant that her death has been the subject of intense scrutiny.

Rosa Monckton, who went on holiday with Diana a few weeks before she died, said: ‘If this is true this is absolutely disgusting.

‘The fact people are trying to make money – which is all that they are doing now – out of her death is quite frankly ... words fail me.’

A spokesman for St James’s Palace declined to comment but royal sources said the princes would be sickened by the news.

One said: ‘They rather hope people would treat this with the contempt it deserves.’

He suggested that William and Harry would not be drawn into commenting for fear of giving Allen the oxygen of publicity.

Sources told the Daily Mail that the princes will never publicly comment about their mother because they view the issue as ‘the most intensely personal and private aspect of their very public lives’.

Allen’s film is due to be screened amid a blaze of publicity at the Cannes Film Festival on Friday and Mr Fayed is reported to be travelling to the south of France to help with the launch.

In 2008, after a six-month inquest which heard 250 witnesses and cost taxpayers an estimated £12million, a jury concluded that Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed were unlawfully killed as a direct result of grossly negligent driving by drunk chauffeur Henri Paul, who also died in the crash.

The actions of photographers following the car were also cited.

Mr Fayed has accused Prince Philip of masterminding the 1997 crash in which Diana and Dodi died and even suggested Prince Charles was involved.

He alleged the death plot took place to stop the princess marrying his Muslim son.

During the 2008 Diana inquest, the former Harrods owner described the royals as ‘that Dracula family’.

The photograph of Diana forms part of the trailer to Allen’s documentary on the film’s official website available in the UK.

Backers: The film, Unlawful Killing, is being supported by Mohammed Al Fayed, whose son Dodi died with Diana, and left-wing activist and actor Keith Allen, right
Getting ready: A screen is prepared for the 64th Cannes Film Festival, which is where the Diana documentary will be shown

Getting ready: A screen is prepared on the beach for the 64th Cannes Film Festival in France, which is where the Diana documentary will be shown

The website proclaims: ‘Unlawful Killing is the story of the deaths of Princess Diana, Dodi Fayed and their driver Henri Paul.

‘It reveals a cover-up by the British Establishment culminating in a six-month inquest. Keith Allen’s ground-breaking documentary recreates key moments from the inquest and demonstrates how vital evidence of foul play was hidden from public scrutiny, how the royal family were exempted from giving evidence and how journalists, particularly those working for the BBC, systematically misreported the events and in particular, the verdict itself.

‘This is the story of how the world was deceived.’

Allen, in a piece for the Guardian newspaper last weekend, said: ‘My “inquest of the inquest” film contains footage of Diana recalling how the royals wanted her consigned to a mental institution, and the coroner repeatedly questioning the sanity of anyone who wondered if the crash was more than an accident.’

He said he asked every major UK broadcaster to commission a TV documentary about the inquest but they all refused.

Mourned: The gates of Kensington Palace adorned with tributes in 1997

He said Unlawful Killing was ‘not about a conspiracy before the crash, but a conspiracy after the crash. A conspiracy organised not by a single arch-fiend, but collectively by the British establishment’.

He said the film was being premiered in Cannes ‘because British lawyers insisted on 87 cuts before any UK release.

'So rather than butcher the film, we’re showing in France, then the U.S., and everywhere except the UK.’

A spokesman for the filmmakers said: ‘The picture has been published in full before, in many parts of the world. We acquired the image from an Italian magazine, which had already published it in full. It is also widely available on the web.

‘We are therefore not publishing anything that the rest of the world has not already seen elsewhere.’

A spokesman for Mr Fayed said: ‘He was not aware that any photograph taken of any occupant of the car was going to be in this film.

‘He is appalled by that and will be taking all necessary steps to make sure it is not in the film.’
Horror in the tunnel

Read more: <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->
Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 04:04:12 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

note to read later
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal